PC pes2011 1.02 patch is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've installed the patch as it says version 1-02 on the loading screen but when i go to start a match the whole game just crashes everytime. #thought it was kitserver but i can't detach it if from the exe as it says it is incompatible and the options are greyed out. Anybody else having this issue?

Maybe you should contact the people from where you bought the game, or you didn't "buy" it from a legitimate source, who are probably selling a cracked version of the game without a real serial.

I am member of evo-league, and u cannot play online if u dont have a legitim serial key, u know it checks for that. It can be verified ive played several games on evo league. What so ever, and when i want to activate manualy it says i should call a number **** !?! anyway.. I mean it doesnt say the number..i'll call there but where... i a waiting for a crack but this bugs me off cause i've payed as much as u guys but did not receive the actual dvd... just an online legimit konami copy...

I am member of evo-league, and u cannot play online if u dont have a legitim serial key, u know it checks for that. It can be verified ive played several games on evo league. What so ever, and when i want to activate manualy it says i should call a number **** !?! anyway.. I mean it doesnt say the number..i'll call there but where... i a waiting for a crack but this bugs me off cause i've payed as much as u guys but did not receive the actual dvd... just an online legimit konami copy...

You need to stop mentioning the word CRACK, it's against the rules here to discuss/download or link to cracked content.

Ok i am sorry but it seems u don't understand my situation... I AM SRY AGAIN, will not happend

Mate i do understand your plight , i too have the original downloaded version, i paid £29.99 for the thing & when i install patch 1.2 the game crashes.....:APPLAUD:

Player names for CPU turns off if you turn them off for your own team, that's what Jon said. You sure it doesn't work like that after the patch?

You mean you can't turn them off independently of each other? I'd like to have only my team names displayed and not the CPU names.

Looks like another God Damn joke of a patch from Konami and a complete waste of time.

Do I need to re-install patch 1.01 before 1.02 or can I directly install patch 1.02 after a fresh program re-installation?

Just 1.02 should be fine...

Patch Notes

Time of Release: 【DAY】/【MONTH】/2010

<Patch 1.02 Details>
This Patch contains fixes from all previous corrective patches.

* Supporter's chants have been changed for certain teams.
* Changes were made to the overall Game balance regarding certain Skills and Feints such as "Rainbow Flick" and "Sideway Dribble".
* Changes were made to the Master League Game balance.

Hmm, the patch notes dont mention player switching, the player switching still seems messed for me, so I guess they didnt include it?

^ on ps3

Last edited:
Solved my problem by reinstalling.

i also have digital download version of pes 2011 (1.01 patch came preinstalled).

does it mean that i will have to reinstall the game and then install 1.02 update? i cannot just install 1.02 over my current installation?

Nice so Konami just fixed some issues and let the others ruin the game.

Some are better than none, I wasnt expecting the things they did fix to be fixed, so it's one step in the right direction, hopefully there will be a further patch or 2 to resolve some other things that are still broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom