PC pes2011 1.02 patch is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some are better than none, I wasnt expecting the things they did fix to be fixed, so it's one step in the right direction, hopefully there will be a further patch or 2 to resolve some other things that are still broken.

Will there be any update on pesedit or 0,5 is already compatible with 1,02?

Is there still the bug where one of your fullback always ends up playing as a forward and the other players always out of position? That and the player switching were killing the game for me so I haven't played it for weeks

Different issues, Konami obviously focoused on the core in this patch. Keep reporting problems and they will probably concentrate on them too in future patches.
Some of you are being a bit... unfair, to say the least, considering how much this patch actually shows they are listening and trying to fix problems (and actually fixing them).

Hello everyone, i know this is offtopic but im really desperate about playing PES 2011 for PC with my DualShock ps3 controller and so far the only seen problem is to play with both analogs, i am freaking out, i would like to ask for some help here, so i posted on this thread.

Sorry for my ignorance but i've searched for more than 2 hours "all" over the internet and i didn't find anything.

My forum's account has not the authorization yet to create a thread.

Hello everyone, i know this is offtopic but im really desperate about playing PES 2011 for PC with my DualShock ps3 controller and so far the only seen problem is to play with both analogs, i am freaking out, i would like to ask for some help here, so i posted on this thread.

Sorry for my ignorance but i've searched for more than 2 hours "all" over the internet and i didn't find anything.

Hi,are you already using a Dualshock to play PC games? If so you should be able to use it for PES 2011. If not I managed to find this for you It might be of some help.

Personally I'd recommend getting an XBox 360 controller for PC games, just for the sheer convenience if nothing else.

www.motioninjoy.com

I use a Dualshock3 on my PC to play pes 2011.

If you still have trouble you can email me kingsofglover@gmail.com.

Is there still the bug where one of your fullback always ends up playing as a forward and the other players always out of position? That and the player switching were killing the game for me so I haven't played it for weeks

Man... How old are you? I mean, with all respect, you and some others shoud read the strategy game guide because the fullback playing as a foward at the end of a match is not a bug, is a wonderful thing that konami has done. You can decide in strategy team if you want your players attack on both sides of the pitch, or play with long balls, or attack with your defenders if you are loosing, or take possesion of the ball if you are in a draw.... These are possibilities of the game, not a bug.
It´s wonderfulo to see that you are playing with all players in their right position and once you are scored a goal, see how they obey your orders and attack with defenders and long passes (or short passes, depending on your decision) to score a goal.
So this is not a bug.

my problem is a very very strange :/

I have DVD version of PES and Win7 64-bits and when I install patch 1.20 I can run the game, but if I quit I can start game one more time :/ I try everything (also run game as administrator).
I deinstall game, install one more time, download DLC, istall patch 1.20 and I can run game only once. When I want to run second time nothing happens :/
Is anyone have similar problem??

That's crazy that I need to reinstall game everytime when I want to play :/

I have DVD version of PES and Win7 64-bits and when I install patch 1.20 I can run the game, but if I quit I can start game one more time :/ I try everything (also run game as administrator).
I deinstall game, install one more time, download DLC, istall patch 1.20 and I can run game only once. When I want to run second time nothing happens :/

Even when you turn off your pc and then turn it on back, have you try it? maybe the pes2011.exe is still running in the background, try killing it.

try to delete/deaktivate the ctfmon.exe from your Taskmanager.See this thread -> http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60354.... & see this info -> http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/what-is-ctfmonexe-and-why-is-it-running/ for stoping ctfmon.exe from starting , most people don't need it to start up as it is only for Alternative User Input and the Office Language bar.I can't confirm that this is your problem ,BUT...it sounds like it is.

Last edited:
Man... How old are you? I mean, with all respect, you and some others shoud read the strategy game guide because the fullback playing as a foward at the end of a match is not a bug, is a wonderful thing that konami has done. You can decide in strategy team if you want your players attack on both sides of the pitch, or play with long balls, or attack with your defenders if you are loosing, or take possesion of the ball if you are in a draw.... These are possibilities of the game, not a bug.
It´s wonderfulo to see that you are playing with all players in their right position and once you are scored a goal, see how they obey your orders and attack with defenders and long passes (or short passes, depending on your decision) to score a goal.
So this is not a bug.

25 thanks for asking. I know how to use the tactics and strategies mate I've been playing PES since the old days. When I have set Position Swap to '0', Attacking Style to 0-5 (wide) and team to balanced I dont expect my fullback to be upfront in the middle of the pitch and my striker dropping deep into midfield. Read around and you will find im not the only one with this problam and no matter how much you change the tactics, etc it still happens and is really frustrating.

25 thanks for asking. I know how to use the tactics and strategies mate I've been playing PES since the old days. When I have set Position Swap to '0', Attacking Style to 0-5 (wide) and team to balanced I dont expect my fullback to be upfront in the middle of the pitch and my striker dropping deep into midfield. Read around and you will find im not the only one with this problam and no matter how much you change the tactics, etc it still happens and is really frustrating.

Ok, in this case I should admit then, that this is a bug. And mate, don´´t take into consideration the question "how old are you?" It´s just a way to speak.

You are right, I got Swap set to '0' but they Swap!

The swapping of players in soccer is a normal thing, the figure 0 probably represents the lowest setting possible but they will always swap positions from time to time , it something that happenes in all teams in modern football.

And yes the changes in patch can be felt , they come very evident when you play one of those online matches against a good opponent were one mistake can mean a loss, when you play a series of matches against players ranked 550 or higher you will be pushed to your best all the time and mistakes or bugs can loose you a game , I played for 4 hours yestereday after the patch and these types of bugs involving cursor switching and pressing were much less than before.

Ok, in this case I should admit then, that this is a bug. And mate, don´´t take into consideration the question "how old are you?" It´s just a way to speak.

OK no problems man :TU:

Its just so annoying that I have always been a massive fan of PES even with all its faults, but this one is really frustrating me to the point where I have been playing FIFA11 more.

The swapping of players in soccer is a normal thing, the figure 0 probably represents the lowest setting possible but they will always swap positions from time to time , it something that happenes in all teams in modern football.

And yes the changes in patch can be felt , they come very evident when you play one of those online matches against a good opponent were one mistake can mean a loss, when you play a series of matches against players ranked 550 or higher you will be pushed to your best all the time and mistakes or bugs can loose you a game , I played for 4 hours yestereday after the patch and these types of bugs involving cursor switching and pressing were much less than before.

Players swapping is a normal thing yes but how often do you see Ashley Cole or Glen Johnson playing upfront for their clubs? And I dont mean furthest forward down the wing, I mean in the centre of the pitch playing as a striker which is what is happening in this game. Hopefully this patch has corrected some of the issue anyway and I can go back to enjoying PES again.

I've noticed a few little changes. Sometimes when running towards your own goal you can now pass immediately. Doesn't work every time but better than before. Cursor switching is slightly better - as is the control/response.

It's all very subtle but it must be an improvement as during my MLO session last night I only wanted to throw my controller at the screen once!!

Shooting is still a fooking joke - how is it possible a 3 million pound striker can thrash the bass nearer the corner flag than the goal from 10 yards??!!! If anyone has any tips I'd be interested but I've tried almost everything!

Problem solved or are you still having problems? IF you are still having problems, drop me a PM, I use MotionInJoy on W7 64-Bit and it works fine :)

try to delete/deaktivate the ctfmon.exe from your Taskmanager.See this thread -> http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60354.... & see this info -> http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/what-is-ctfmonexe-and-why-is-it-running/ for stoping ctfmon.exe from starting , most people don't need it to start up as it is only for Alternative User Input and the Office Language bar.I can't confirm that this is your problem ,BUT...it sounds like it is.
Thank you very much Hawke for your reply but unfortunately I don't have ctfmonexe in my TaskManagaer :(
So I still have problem with running PES after patch 1.20 :( before this patch everything was perfect :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stupid game :/ I swear that I done this :/ after 20 reinstall a make
install game -> install patch 1.10 -> install patch 1.20 -> run game and download DLC -> exit game and launch setting -> run game online
uff :) i'm so happy

Last edited:
25753657.jpg

:OOOH: Help ?

As I posted on another thread about the update. The update patch is great but it has a major flaw. When the ball hits the crossbar, it just drops like its made from putty instead of pinging off like it should. That is a bit of a clanger dropped IMO. I don't know if the same happens when the ball hits the post but I hit the bar twice from straight on and from an acute angle and both times it just plopped straight down onto the ground.

Apart from that, the changes made by the new patch are pretty good. Deflections from shots are more pronounced and the fullbacks actually try to tackle the wingers now. Stupid offsides seem to be at a minimum now and the ref doesn't blow for so many fouls from legitimate slide tackles.

The crossbar thing is a bit of a bummer though... :FAIL:

As I posted on another thread about the update. The update patch is great but it has a major flaw. When the ball hits the crossbar, it just drops like its made from putty instead of pinging off like it should. That is a bit of a clanger dropped IMO. I don't know if the same happens when the ball hits the post but I hit the bar twice from straight on and from an acute angle and both times it just plopped straight down onto the ground.

Apart from that, the changes made by the new patch are pretty good. Deflections from shots are more pronounced and the fullbacks actually try to tackle the wingers now. Stupid offsides seem to be at a minimum now and the ref doesn't blow for so many fouls from legitimate slide tackles.

The crossbar thing is a bit of a bummer though... :FAIL:

look @ 0:07 here. - always like this?
YouTube - PES 2011 PC Patch 1.02 Offside

I can't say i have noticed it mate, maybe it's something that happens now & again ...& maybe you were unlucky in seeing it twice in succession.Has it happened since? Presuming you've hit the crossbar again that is.

I can't say i have noticed it mate, maybe it's something that happens now & again ...& maybe you were unlucky in seeing it twice in succession.Has it happened since? Presuming you've hit the crossbar again that is.

It took me about 20 attempts in free training mode but I eventually hit a post with a hard shot from inside the area and the ball just bounced back like a soggy cabbage. I would have expected such a zinging shot to rebound back out of the area but again, it looked like the ball had popped upon impact with the post. Not good. It's as if we've gained on the swings but lost on the roundabout with this update. :((

It will be interesting to see what others think, if the same happens for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom