PES2010 discussion thread

Re: PES2010 News & Rumours thread

Charlie, it certainly depends on the company. If they are earning big profits and they're looking on expanding then surely 200 wouldn't be an issue. I've witnessed a few companies who've done that here in the U.A.E. Tbh some of them have even way exceeded 200 :LOL:

Maybe Konami or Seabass' division have finally reached the conclusion that it is time for an expansion? Which in turn is very good news for us. This should mean that they are taking PES/WE for the PS3/360 more serious now and dividing work among many people needs to be done for a big successful project.

That's only IF that rumor is true, ofcourse :)

Last edited:

I Heard that PES 2010 Will include 2 japanese clubs, both licensed with all faces!
Propably Ganmba and Urawa!

I Hope it will contain more faces and why not some Tunisian players!

I Heard that PES 2010 Will include 2 japanese clubs, both licensed with all faces!
Propably Ganmba and Urawa!

I Hope it will contain more faces and why not some Tunisian players!
Hmmm... another rumour: Where did you hear/read that?

Seems strange if it's true, they have the J-League license but only include two J-League teams?

SSorry it's French
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-19584-44158-1-0-1-0-rumeurs-pes-2010-nouveautes.htm

English Translation:
Good evening everybody! The info is not of me, but of a pal, it never tells any salad. In journey to Japan, he/it would have learned according to a Japanese magazine the following infos: * The leagues will remain the same that PES 2009 (English League, League 1, Set TO, Eredivisie, Liga BBVA) * one or two club Portuguese Additions, of a club Brazilian, of two clubs Russians, of a club Pole, of a club Dane, two clubs Japanese and a club of South Korea,. * Liscence of Russia * Additions of six new stages (25 to the total those of PES 2009+PES 2010): Vicente Calderon (unpublished in PES) Mestala (present on PS2) Riazor (present on PS2) Park of the Princes (present on PS2) Stage Velodrome (present on PS2) Of Kuip (present on PS2) * Two new balls: a ball nike and the PES-2010 ball * The game will be a fast hair that the 2009, it will look more or less at 6. * Some additions in fashion Toward a Legend, apparament the salary will serve to something, it will be able to allow us to acquire some accesoires (Headband, rings ect...), to change the cut of hair, to buy itself/themselves of the staples... Possibility of cutso to bet his/her/its player (Headband, Staples, Rings, Gloves ect...) * Several new faces (all faces for the two Japanese clubs, practically all faces of the Liga, the English League and the Set TO, some faces in Eredivisie and in League 1. * Possibility to make Matchmaking of friends with a friend (2 players on the live)

I never understood why the J-League has never been included in PES considering that they have the license. You would have thought more teams the better but apparently not. :CONFUSE:

The game will be a fast hair that the 2009, it will look more or less at 6.
If that's true, it is not the revolution earlier rumours are talking about...
I hope this is not true, because 'looking more like PES 6' doesn't sound like a new engine etc..
This way Konami looses most of the remaining fans...

SSorry it's French
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-19584-44158-1-0-1-0-rumeurs-pes-2010-nouveautes.htm

English Translation:
Good evening everybody! The info is not of me, but of a pal, it never tells any salad. In journey to Japan, he/it would have learned according to a Japanese magazine the following infos: * The leagues will remain the same that PES 2009 (English League, League 1, Set TO, Eredivisie, Liga BBVA) * one or two club Portuguese Additions, of a club Brazilian, of two clubs Russians, of a club Pole, of a club Dane, two clubs Japanese and a club of South Korea,. * Liscence of Russia * Additions of six new stages (25 to the total those of PES 2009+PES 2010): Vicente Calderon (unpublished in PES) Mestala (present on PS2) Riazor (present on PS2) Park of the Princes (present on PS2) Stage Velodrome (present on PS2) Of Kuip (present on PS2) * Two new balls: a ball nike and the PES-2010 ball * The game will be a fast hair that the 2009, it will look more or less at 6. * Some additions in fashion Toward a Legend, apparament the salary will serve to something, it will be able to allow us to acquire some accesoires (Headband, rings ect...), to change the cut of hair, to buy itself/themselves of the staples... Possibility of cutso to bet his/her/its player (Headband, Staples, Rings, Gloves ect...) * Several new faces (all faces for the two Japanese clubs, practically all faces of the Liga, the English League and the Set TO, some faces in Eredivisie and in League 1. * Possibility to make Matchmaking of friends with a friend (2 players on the live)

don't believe the news from this forum ;))

PSM3: PES 2010 News Within Weeks

22308_logo.jpg

Good old PSM3. Known friends/supporters of Konami, they support the series more than most these days. In the latest issue they not only have a fantastic feature on PES 2009, there’s also a hint at news coming regarding PES 2010. But we have to ask, who’s linking who?

Released Thursday April 9th, the May issue of PSM3 certainly covers PES a great deal. Towards the rear of the magazine you can find an interesting and well delivered mini-feature on certain aspects of PES 2009. Primarily titled ‘The Best 25 Signings In Master League’, it also covers other aspects - like tips on how to score 1-on-1’s, to over/underrated stars in the game.

But its the news in the front of the magazine that certainly will grab most readers attention. In the ‘Insider’ section it details the very same rumours that were launched by this site, without giving specific sources. The full paragraphs reads:

Expect first details on Pro Evo 2010 within weeks - net rumours suggest a much-needed master league revamp, returning licenses (like La Liga) and an official UEFA Cup mode. We’re saying nothing, but brace for official confirmation soon.

Reading that you can see why we’re asking who’s linking who, but the snippet of news certainly gets us excited. Knowing how the media world works, it obvious they know something about the upcoming PES 2010. Not being able to divulge the news officially, they’ve attached themselves to rumours just to have an excuse to report on it - and then add their own input. Because of this, the first and last sentences hold a lot of weight.

Due to the huge excitement about the game from Konami UK, news within weeks is certainly believable.

More news as we have it

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/psm3-pes-2010-news-within-weeks/

Yeah, they are pretty biased, but if they have news and not opinions, would be good...

It doesn't say there will be no new engine. It just did not mention it.
thats a worrying factor. i will be shocked if they dont use a brand new engine. honestly 2-3 years to build a new engine is more then enough

thats a worrying factor. i will be shocked if they dont use a brand new engine. honestly 2-3 years to build a new engine is more then enough

they made a new engine, PES2008, too bad was terrible, worse than PS2 engine. i really doubt they will make "another new one", they probably will use the same of PES2009 with some new animations, that's it...

they made a new engine, PES2008, too bad was terrible, worse than PS2 engine. i really doubt they will make "another new one", they probably will use the same of PES2009 with some new animations, that's it...

Not true. They did a new graphics engine for pes2008, but the GAME ENGINE lying beneath the graphics has been the same since... pes5? Or was it pes3? It's easy to make clear differences in render engines, but the game engine is more difficult to change (how the game transforms the input of users into a result in the game being it a pass, a shot, a movement, or any other thing taking into consideration statistics and other factors like outputs of the physics engine).

You need 2 or 3 years to polish a new game engine. EA made that in next gen with Fifa, while Konami simply developed a new graphics engine but the game was almost the same as in last-gen (same controls, same physics, same AI...).

So, former pes fans were waiting for Konami to announce an overhaul of the game itself (controls, AI, physics...) because that's the only thing that can save them in the opinion of the majority of gamers, even if graphically they don't change a thing. But knowing Konami and having listened to different intervies with seabass these last years, that will NOT happen. They are very glad to be selling a crappy product mostly to teenagers.

Not true. They did a new graphics engine for pes2008, but the GAME ENGINE lying beneath the graphics has been the same since... pes5? Or was it pes3? It's easy to make clear differences in render engines, but the game engine is more difficult to change (how the game transforms the input of users into a result in the game being it a pass, a shot, a movement, or any other thing taking into consideration statistics and other factors like outputs of the physics engine).

You need 2 or 3 years to polish a new game engine. EA made that in next gen with Fifa, while Konami simply developed a new graphics engine but the game was almost the same as in last-gen (same controls, same physics, same AI...).

So, former pes fans were waiting for Konami to announce an overhaul of the game itself (controls, AI, physics...) because that's the only thing that can save them in the opinion of the majority of gamers, even if graphically they don't change a thing. But knowing Konami and having listened to different intervies with seabass these last years, that will NOT happen. They are very glad to be selling a crappy product mostly to teenagers.

I dont believe that. Because it was EA that was is and always will try to sell crap to teenagers....the worldwide FIFA sales for 10 years back me up to that...KONAMI has JUST japan left nothing else....they are up to the wall and I doubt that KONAMI will stay satisfied with just the PC market outside Japan....

if konami goes multi-system with PES 2010 it will be bad as PES 2008 and 2009 its must be exclusive to the PS3 so u can enjoy the old school and get the blue ray used this time :) salam

They can go multi-platform all they want only if they have separate dedicated teams for every platform. That way each team can concentrate on that one platform and take it to its limits.

:SHOCK::SHOCK:

Enhanced Master League: "Master League has been thoroughly renewed with the enhancement of managerial aspects, which enables users to enjoy managing a team for a longer career lifespan. Seen by many as a key contributor to the series' success, the Master League elements in PES 2010 have been bolstered by far-ranging and vital new additions, dedicated to enriching the mode."
:...

EDIT: I am very glad the word "Simulation" have been mentioned a few times. That is a very good sign indeed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom