PES2010 discussion thread

Re: PES2010 News

Come on, the guy is just trying to help...i never have information, so i'm never wrong...the more you search for information, the bigger the chance that you make mistakes...i think loads of people are thankfull for all the scraps of information that Thomas has given us...
I have the impression that with the two last version being very much below par, people are targeting the messengers...When 95% of the members still found PES wondefull, Thomas also gave wrong information but nobody blamed him.

Give him a break...
thanks gerd

yea why all the hating on you thomas? if im not mistake, there was a loyal PES fan who refused to give otu any info on PES because of responses like this

Guys please refrain from getting personal. Rumors are going to surface whether we like it or not. Some like to believe and others take it with a pinch of salt.

Lets just keep it clean because we certainly don't want this thread closed.

7 months seems miles away right now. Looking forward to those endless pages of speculation and moaning we all seem to love every year

I dont believe anything that comes from Konami official or unofficial! 2008 and 2009 were poor and this was the first time Ive ever bought Fifa, turns out PES 6 on the PC with patch is still king. I dont expect much this year and their dismal sales will continue until what was the greatest game ever made will disappear.

7 months seems miles away right now. Looking forward to those endless pages of speculation and moaning we all seem to love every year

It is inevitable isn't it..

bitchslapab0.gif

:SNACK:

:)

ehehehheeehhe :)

too bad for the freaking time we have to wait...

but oh well at least 1.30 is here to let us kill time

Last edited by a moderator:

stop picking on ThomasGOAL,...

he's been feeding info for years, surely not all acurate, but hey, if you dish out 100 infos, some are bound to not be acurate, and i...

I BELIEVE HIM!!

been right for most of the things i've read from him, so if he says 'a', 'b' and 'c' i believe 'a', 'b' and 'c' until it's proven wrong

Hey you mess with ThomasGOAL, you mess with the whole family, Jay will come round in his tighty whities, and Dermot will stalk you from another Continent...

Failing that Lami will just ban you... :R1

Hey you mess with ThomasGOAL, you mess with the whole family, Jay will come round in his tighty whities, and Dermot will stalk you from another Continent...

Failing that Lami will just ban you... :R1

:LOL:

I think it may be wise to add 'and rumours' to the title...

True.

Guess we'll keep this thread for all the news and rumours then, instead of having a few threads about on the same subject.

Maybe we should have the first post updated by ThomasGOAL every time we have a new rumour posted. Should be easier to check.

Last edited:
Re: PES2010 News & Rumours thread

mate thnx for info if possible tell us more just dont reveal your sources names?

i believe all those rumors since konami are loosing sales and its time to invest more money into this game especially the first 3 next gen games (in my opinion ) cost them nothing compered to fifa and they made a lot of profit.....so finger crossed thank you THOMASGOAL....and plz konami bring back the futbol simulation and drop the arcade style

I lost my faith in PES serie. I played the game since ISS 98, its simply not good game anymore, lets see what will happen, but I aint gonna buy this lagging shit with 5 years old graphic engine anymore !

You think Konami can afford not releasing a better game this time? Don't think so tbh. PES already fell way behind compared to Fifa 09. So you can imagine the consequences if 2010 was just another upgrade while Fifa 10 taking another long stride forward.

I think reality slapped them hard in the face with Fifa 09 and they know they can't afford losing fans with the next game.

after all the wrong infos you told us in the past two editions of the game.
"Ambasciator non porta pena" we say, don't you remember? The last 2 PES games for PC have been crap, but we surely can't held him responsible for this.. He just told us what he heard before.. If he heard something that may sound "possible" I'm sure he'd tell it.. Then, if it turned out not being true, well, we'd rather blame his sources..

Anyway, on a personal note, I learned not to blindly trust rumours when we're talking about a Konami title anymore..
The last 2 installments of the PES series have been a kind of a let down that I can't imagine PES2010 at the moment, because I think I'll maybe have to face another let down when it's out..

Oh, we got to an early start this year?

Gonna be great keeping up with this thread this year :)

I'm joining Lami with the popcorn... relax and watch the show!

Keep it up Thomas! And good to see you all, the same familiar faces :)

Paulo Tavares

- Master League revamp

That's what this game needs the most. I wish for once the CPU didn't make such lousy negotiations (like Barcelona hiring lame players for no reason).

Fatigue accumulation needs a huge improvement too. I can't believe most players can't do two matches in a row without getting unbelievably exhausted.

Hello Thomas,

Don`t let some noobs get you m8. I will always believe your information. Do you know why? Because you are always right! Keep it up.

Greets Elite
www.peslive.nl

Hi Elite. I understand you're an older member on here and all and your full support for the PES series. But please lets try and keep this thread clean from anything that may lead to flaming. We would love to keep this thread as clean as possible and concentrate on the topic. :))

Thank you

I see the usual group of people rejoice more or less at the same time of year. What a coincidence...right in time for the new WENB web site... Let's hope this year the game won't disappoint them once again.

But i am sure they'll manage to get their usual free copy of the game. Which is gonna be way better than the final public release. But we all know konami does wonder for the alphga and beta and then screws up badly when it goes gold.

Last edited:

Well, that is a mild statement from you. I am used to a lot worser than this ;)
I have to admit that there was a reason for critics , the last two years. Even I do play FIFA09 at the moment ( club-online mode ).
If the statement is true that there are 200 man extra personnel for PES 2010 then I have good hope for the new game. I don't believe the rumour about 10 vs 10.
If they already have somuch trouble to get 1 vs 1 lag-less, then I wonder how they suddenly can make a good on-line mode for 10 vs 10? Okay, they AIM at 10 vs 10 and I think they should aim more realisticly.
I wonder why they set their aim so high. Did they found the solution for their on-line problems? If so, please patch PES 2009 with it!

Last edited:

I see the usual group of people rejoice more or less at the same time of year. What a coincidence...right in time for the new WENB web site... Let's hope this year the game won't disappoint them once again.

But i am sure they'll manage to get their usual free copy of the game. Which is gonna be way better than the final public release. But we all know konami does wonder for the alphga and beta and then screws up badly when it goes gold.

What you see is a bunch of people who told you to leave Thomas alone...as for PES2010 i'm very sceptical...

Maybe a good thing this year is them also having dedicated teams for different projects..

I'm not one to believe rumours (in any form on any subject), so I won't comment on any of them until they are officially confirmed.

I hope Konami can make PES good again, it's been sad to see it failing for the last few years after how much I enjoyed it before.

It'll probably be another 4-5 months before we hear anything from Konami confirming stuff, so I probably won't be posting in this thread much until then.

It seems like the consensus is that KONAMI will have to come out with a completely new engine this year and not just keep adding onto whatever the hell they've been calling PES for the past two years. The time is this year for KONAMI; after all it is going to have to tide us over for South Africa.

Please KONAMI, NO MORE SCRIPTED PASSING. Unexcusable.

Back
Top Bottom