PES2010 discussion thread

Re: PES2010 News & Rumours thread

Nice. Thanks TG. The optimist in me believes that there is alot of work going on to bring PES back to its best, hence the early rumours.

Btw. I expect this thread to degenerate into a anti pes/seabass/pes fan/fifa slugfest and unfortunate closure on at least 2 occasions. Anyone wanna bet?

pesgraph.jpg

Till this logostyle not get changed Pes will be always a bugfull game.

pes2008_logo.gif
pes-2009-logo.jpg

Pes2008 Pes2009 and now Pes2010 with same logo. If i see the same logostyle everytime my hate gets bigger on Cocknami.

What they better can do is bringin Pes5 back on Nextgen. The best Pes ever was!

As long as they don't confirm the things I really hoped for pes2008, I won't be believing a word. The list of essential things to do are:

- Game engine overhaul
- Control overhaul (introduce new ways of manual passing and shooting)
- Deliver a proper online experience
- New physics engine

I don't see any of this in the rumours by now, so not much interested.

Nice. Thanks TG. The optimist in me believes that there is alot of work going on to bring PES back to its best, hence the early rumours.

Btw. I expect this thread to degenerate into a anti pes/seabass/pes fan/fifa slugfest and unfortunate closure on at least 2 occasions. Anyone wanna bet?

LOL I dont see the fun in betting for a thing that is 100% likely that will happen.

Even the beloved PES5 had a massive slag/bash here and there, so for me that is not a surprise. Even if Konami releases a lag-free perfect game, a lot of people will complain about stupid things (sandbags, mickey mouse gloves, etc) even if the game is perfect. It is the same year after year... so no big deal or a worry for me. I just want to read rumours, not rants from people that just want to criticize the game and then immediately says "FIFA piss over PES" etc.

ThomasGoal, continue with the great work, ignore the wankers...

As long as they don't confirm the things I really hoped for pes2008, I won't be believing a word. The list of essential things to do are:

- Game engine overhaul
- New physics engine

I don't see any of this in the rumours by now, so not much interested.

I would be very surprised if 200 people team cannot accomplish this....
Unless KONAMI has just settled on the PC market in which case they dont even need to move their asses....a 1 person "team" can just slap 2010 logo on the PES PC version and it will still be better than any future FIFA PC...as long as Peter Moore is the dick-head of EA sports....

- Game engine overhaul
- New physics engine

Qouted in agreement.

Konami must realise that the people have spoken.
They have been in contact with the guys at pesgaming with a letter from Seabass himself, which is a major improvement in itself lets see if they listen to their fans.

I think everyone will be taking all news and rumours with a pinch of salt given Konami's past history but I for one are hoping they come good if not just to keep EA on their toes...

I think everyone will be taking all news and rumours with a pinch of salt given Konami's past history but I for one are hoping they come good if not just to keep EA on their toes...

exactly EA's total failure last gen damaged PES series beyond belief....thats what happens when one gets no competition...and it is bound to happen to EA themselves....(IE PS1 era) So even for die hard FIFA fans a strong PES is more than a blessing....

I Have been expecting a lot from this game for a long time as some of you will know ha ha.
I have been right thus far so hoping to be right once more and have the first real next gen Pro Evo title

Amen to that.
embrace, I remember you all these years saying the same in the forum. I have the hunch that you will be right... but I guess it is more a hope than other thing...

Thanks. It sucked being right about 2008 and 2009 but its just typical sporting games programming with new systems and if i am wrong about 2010 were all screwed.

I Have been expecting a lot from this game for a long time as some of you will know ha ha.
I have been right thus far so hoping to be right once more and have the first real next gen Pro Evo title

lol. You better not let us down embrace...just kidding. I expect PES 2010 to be what PES 3 was to the series.
Before I get hate I dont mean a next gen PES3, I mean the jump that PES3 was over it's predecessors.

I must say that i'm less optimistic...it worries me that Konami refuses to listen to the customers.
I also saw a top-five of sales in Japan and it turns out that both PS2 and PSP versions of Wining Eleven are in the top 5...i'm not sure why the PS3 version isn't in there: is it because the Japanese people think the PS3 version is bad or is it because the PS3 is a flop in Japan too (and i can't really imagine that...).

Thanks. It sucked being right about 2008 and 2009 but its just typical sporting games programming with new systems and if i am wrong about 2010 were all screwed.

I am sure who is the one to blame if PES 2010 sucks :D

lol. You better not let us down embrace...just kidding. I expect PES 2010 to be what PES 3 was to the series.
Before I get hate I dont mean a next gen PES3, I mean the jump that PES3 was over it's predecessors.
I remeber that too....PES1 and PES2 were both really crap....as are PES2008 and PES2009....Lets hope youre right...

pesgraph.jpg

Till this logostyle not get changed Pes will be always a bugfull game.

pes2008_logo.gif
pes-2009-logo.jpg

Pes2008 Pes2009 and now Pes2010 with same logo. If i see the same logostyle everytime my hate gets bigger on Cocknami.

What they better can do is bringin Pes5 back on Nextgen. The best Pes ever was!

TurkMania, i make this PES2010 Logo, nothing official :P

I must say that i'm less optimistic...it worries me that Konami refuses to listen to the customers.
I also saw a top-five of sales in Japan and it turns out that both PS2 and PSP versions of Wining Eleven are in the top 5...i'm not sure why the PS3 version isn't in there: is it because the Japanese people think the PS3 version is bad or is it because the PS3 is a flop in Japan too (and i can't really imagine that...).

Didn't realise the PS3 was a flop anwhere. Infact, it outsold the wii, xbox360 and the handle helds a week or 2 ago in the land of the rising sun.

On topic, its good if the japanese didn't give KONAMI the expected sales figures because they've become very complacent. I would love to know how PES 2009 sold there.

Didn't realise the PS3 was a flop anwhere. Infact, it outsold the wii, xbox360 and the handle helds a week or 2 ago in the land of the rising sun.

On topic, its good if the japanese didn't give KONAMI the expected sales figures because they've become very complacent. I would love to know how PES 2009 sold there.

here are their sales figures from the early part of last month.

The Japanese software charts for the week ending February 8 don't just feature one PlayStation game at the top of the list, but four. It's a grand slam victory for Sony as titles for all of its current systems (PSP, PS3 and PS2) occupy the top four slots. Those titles happen to be two RPGs and two soccer games.

* 1. Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 (PSP) - 45,000 units sold
* 2. Demon's Souls (PS3) - 40,000
* 3. Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 (PSP) - 38,000
* 4. Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 (PS2) - 37,000

There was one other PlayStation title that made the top-ten list, though it only came up at number seven. Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G, Japan's most popular PSP game, took the honors. It seems that game has a permanent spot on the charts, as it has dominated in sales for the majority of last year. It shouldn't come as much of a surprise to hear that it has just recently broken the three-million barrier.

http://xbox.joystiq.com/tag/pes-2009/

Re: PES2010 News

Come on, the guy is just trying to help...i never have information, so i'm never wrong...the more you search for information, the bigger the chance that you make mistakes...i think loads of people are thankfull for all the scraps of information that Thomas has given us...
I have the impression that with the two last version being very much below par, people are targeting the messengers...When 95% of the members still found PES wondefull, Thomas also gave wrong information but nobody blamed him.

Give him a break...

well said! And if no one spreads rumours then we would'nt have much to talk about

Even the beloved PES5 had a massive slag/bash here and there, so for me that is not a surprise. Even if Konami releases a lag-free perfect game, a lot of people will complain about stupid things (sandbags, mickey mouse gloves, etc) even if the game is perfect. It is the same year after year... so no big deal or a worry for me. I just want to read rumours, not rants from people that just want to criticize the game and then immediately says "FIFA piss over PES" etc.

ThomasGoal, continue with the great work, ignore the wankers...

:D euhm, they're already here and doing their thing:

Untucked shirts?

It is interesting how to justify konami poor effort people talked about pes having only a handful of developers...and now to build up (fake?) hype they talk about 200 new peolpe being hired...

But maybe there are just 3 times as many developers working on the PS3 alone...

Wahey about time, I have been waiting for this, the speculation on the new game, all the information, I probably will only focus on PES2010 news because it was pretty crap last year and Fifa are heading in the right direction, where as PES isnt even on the track!

C'mon Konami lets see somethin decent this year!

Back
Top Bottom