PES2009 OFFICIAL PATCH OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience people! Start the patch off, go downstairs, make a cup of tea, have a long term relationship, get married, father some kids and put them through university. When you get back it'll be ready for you to update:SHOCK:

Can someone who can open new threads put up a bug thread? So far it plays fine for me except for highlights/replays running at super duper speed. Oh and some white flashing border around the screen in the BAL screen.

patched it ok,now it doesnt even boot up...nice!!!!! tried reinstalling...TWICE ..still no joy,anyone els had this problem since patching??

help!!
:D

Last edited:
Oh my god, the fucking patch do not fix a bloody already corrupted file, but if you have a fully functioning BAL save and you want to play it with the resolution that your ass ask, you will be able to! The patch just fix the issue and it don't just go out there deleting your saves.

Patience people! Start the patch off, go downstairs, make a cup of tea, have a long term relationship, get married, father some kids and put them through university. When you get back it'll be ready for you to update:SHOCK:

Can someone who can open new threads put up a bug thread? So far it plays fine for me except for highlights/replays running at super duper speed. Oh and some white flashing border around the screen in the BAL screen.

Do you have frame skipping checked?

people the gameplay is much more better now superb ball control defence and forwards work harder ball moves better no more floating balloon has anyone experienced happy gameplay ?

has anyone experienced much better gameplay with the aspects of the game such as defence, forward, speed ??? please for the sake of pes 2009.

pes 2009 for eva

Can anyone upload the files patch changes here? Because KONAMI as always makes simple things hard, it's not responding for everyone who installed game not in the default path (C: disk).

people the gameplay is much more better now superb ball control defence and forwards work harder ball moves better no more floating balloon has anyone experienced happy gameplay ?

what do you want to say? that they even fixed gameplay with this patch?

Error please:
The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch.

I can't start pes after installation of the patch all i get is this error message.

Either the file is damaged or was not correctly installed. Please uninstall before installing it again.

I haven't installed yet , but for those with errors , if your OS is vista run the patch as administrator , it was the same with the pes2008 patches....can't promise but worth a try.

i drink beer and then no steer no no steer when i drink my beer

any way what i wanted to say is ..... hm forgot

just have fun and play some football

i love bal it cool

sorry for being so crazy all day at work my mind went nuts

see u people

I had no troubles installing the patch over a no-cd executeable, I have the game but I don't like using the DVD all the time in the reader. After the patch I could not use the no-cd exe. I have vista and the patch went really fast. It has fixed the graphical issues I had on high res before in Legend and Online mode. Like it :)

A new text?

New PES 2009 patch Released

We are glad to announce that a patch was released as scheduled at 07:00 BST on 23/10/2008 to correct issues that have affected user save data in various modes of "Pro Evolution Soccer".

Please be made aware that sometimes, during installation, the process may appear to have stalled with the window status shown as "not responding" for a few minutes.

However, we would like to ask you to wait for the installation to resume rather than to retry or abort as the installation is in progress even when the above symptoms occur.

We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Download Links:

Patch: http://dl.konami-europe.net/PES2009Patch110.zip

Mirror: http://pes2009dl.konamionline.com/pes09/patch/PES2009Patch110.zip

2 fresh installs after patching and it STILL dont boot up...plop!anyone else having this problem ..xp here

PATCH NOT WORKED FOR ME..

during the install, it freezes and not responding..
I dont know what to do ???

PATCH NOT WORKED FOR ME..

during the install, it freezes and not responding..
I dont know what to do ???
just wait

but I have some questions for people who installed the patch.
does it work? so that I can play on the highest resolution without a error?
And does it delete the save files, so that I have to make a backup?

just wait

but I have some questions for people who installed the patch.
does it work? so that I can play on the highest resolution without a error?
And does it delete the save files, so that I have to make a backup?
anyone answers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom