PES2009 OFFICIAL PATCH OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just to confirm: kitserver 8.0.7 will NOT work with patched executable (1.10). I will need to release the new version of kitserver to support both types of the EXE. I will do that, when i have a bit of time.

For those asking about their old bal saved games...
I just installed the patch and this is what i get when i try to load my saved game

My saved game was working perfectly and wasnt corrupted, i was playing in 1280x800.

I guess we are supposed to start new game. Great job Konami :RANT:

For those asking about their old bal saved games...
I just installed the patch and this is what i get when i try to load my saved game http://imageshack.gr/files/deod1as957c4oopvk57d.jpg

My saved game was working perfectly and wasnt corrupted, i was playing in 1280x800.

I guess we are supposed to start new game. Great job Konami :RANT:

didn't make a backup of your save ? then you could just reinstall..

the readme clearly says saves MAY become corrupted so it's your mistake.

didn't make a backup of your save ? then you could just reinstall..

the readme clearly says saves MAY become corrupted so it's your mistake.

It dosent say it may get corrupted it sais that it may get unusable. The patch dosent change your saves at all, it still works w/o the patch. I copied the version 1.0 .exe and i can still play but the problem is that i cant play online coz it asks for the latest version. I just cant use my old save with the new patch.

a question to whoever installed the patch :

does the patch update the settings.exe aswell?
id like to know if theres going to need another settings.exe fix for resolution up to 1920 or, maybe, the new one finds up to that resolution on ITS own.
tnx

people the gameplay is much more better now superb ball control defence and forwards work harder ball moves better no more floating balloon has anyone experienced happy gameplay ?

funny guy

does anybody know how to uninstall the patch? because my BaL save games became corrupted. but I've back-upped them so I can replace them to the old situation. Then I play on a lower resolution, but I can play again.

does anybody know how to uninstall the patch? because my BaL save games became corrupted. but I've back-upped them so I can replace them to the old situation. Then I play on a lower resolution, but I can play again.

Replace the .exe file with the old one.

Well, there's no happy man on the planet from me when I saw that a patch of konami fix:)
One week I can not play a full game in the servers
and here the results after installing patch :

YouTube - PES 2009 Online - After Konami Patch 1.10

:RANT:

Strictly patch after all can not go into any room! Before soil matches at least now I can not even think about playing online.
Thanks konami proving that the man can count on you. When someone thinks that things are very bad, you immediately showed him that maybe wors

Last edited:
2 fresh installs after patching and it STILL dont boot up...plop!anyone else having this problem ..xp here

Dunno if this'll help but try going to mydocuments/KONAMI/por evolutions 2009/save/ and deleting the contents. The old option file might be causing difficulties? Its just a thought. I did this anyway before running the patch as I'd already decided to restart become a legend.

NB: If you try this, backup your files just in case.

They should have added in some more fixes and stuff. That bug was just ridiculous in the first place, don't they do tests in different resolutions?!
Japanese developers suck when doing PC games.

Maybe i am crazy but its such a small mistake to make i mean with resolution maybe they wanted information feedback for became a legend and in which resolution people play so they made it intentionaly.Now they know almost 95% of pes gammers play in higher resolution so now they maybe bust up graphics in future modes.

Just thinkin maybe i am wrong who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom