PES2009 OFFICIAL PATCH OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Error please:
The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch.

I cant even install the patch. It says something about not have the right game version to update. any help?

i got the same, any advice.

Maybe exe is the problem?

just get the original exe from the DVD. I'm not sure if it is there because I updated immediately after installing the game.

Here they are again since many new users don't seem to care about reading our board rules.

Warez/Piracy Rules And Policy

1. Don't post links leading to illegal materials (e.g. game images, No-DVD cracks). This includes: No sites, no torrent links, no FTP addresses which promote and/or support illegal activities.

2. Don't ask for illegal materials. This means: Do not ask for any links related to anything mentioned above in our forums.

3. Don't PM other users asking them to send you or where to get illegal materials mentioned above.

4. No fecking warez talk AT ALL!

Users breaking one of these rules will find themselves banned from our boards.

cg-jail.jpg

.....Please abide by these rules, thanks.

IF you've applied any patch to the game, then cross your finger that the game would be ok after installing konami patch...!!!!!

I have to reinstall the game because it's crash most of the time, after updating with Konami patch.
Happened in PES2008 patch update as well..., damaged a decent VGA card!

So, with this experience I suggest NEVER installing any patch from Konami before it's been proof to be no problems. Ha..ha...

installed the patch when it came out, and it worked for the rest of the season in BAL. then, after a couple of games into the second season, i get some message about my players development in the, you know.. news-box-thing-whatever. and suddenly - BOOM! crash...
so i wonder: you think konami will release another patch, that will actually work? maybe the one in november? or am i the only one who have experienced crash after installing the patch?

Error please:
The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch.

I get this too :BLINK:

I have the original game, not any warez or no-dvd crack or anything.

I installed the game to a custom path though (D:\games\PES2009) - could that be the problem? Should I reinstall the game keeping the default path?

go to start->run->regedit
then look for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->SOFTWARE->KONAMI->PES2009
check if the directory of installation is the same as the folder where the PES2009 is located in yer Hard drive.
If it is indeed correct and you have the original 1.00 exe from the DVD, you shouldn't have any problems with the update.

mines not working either, i just scored a hat trick away to arsenal and then crash, cant believe it iv installed the fix patch and then still crash!
its unbelievable im so annoyed!

Hi guys the patch isn't even starting to setup on my PC
It says that the programe needed to install the patch is missing!!
What should I do ????
Thanx in advance

How could it be fake, when it's on Konami's server ? :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

I've downloaded it and it works perfectly and the squads are up to date (also online) You have to install the patch, then run the game, go to system settings and then choose "download". . Kitserver isn't working now, because exe file is 1.2.0 - we just have to wait for the updated version of KS with support to this patch.

For the ones who say that it's fake:

Last edited:
Just installed, there is a readme within the download quoting the following:

Patch Notes

Time of Release: 5/11/2008

* Additional Option in the Legends Lobby: There will now be an "Upload" feature where players can upload footage of themselves playing in "Legends"
- Top Menu -> Legends -> [Become a Legend Data Load] -> Select server -> Select any lobby
* Additional Option in the Legends Lobby: The new "Theatre of Legends" feature will allow players to view the uploaded footages mentioned above.
- Top Menu -> Legends -> [Become a Legend Data Load] -> Select server -> Select any lobby
* Additional Option in System Settings: A new "Download" option will be added so players can download any new In-Game Content available.
- Top Menu -> System settings

Please be made aware that sometimes, during installation, the process may appear to have stalled with the window status shown as "not responding" for a few minutes.

However, we would like to ask you to wait for the installation to resume rather than to retry or abort as the installation is in progress even when the above symptoms occur.

We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Official release, just not noted on the Konami Europe website.

Should I have patch 1.1 installed when I install this patch? I did not even try patch 1.1 because of all the bad rumours. :D
Haven't got any crashes, as I'm now at fixture 7 in my league game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom