PES2008 PS3 Junka'z Hands on impression/ review pics+vids

sorry guys have been away for a while,
like i said before i was waiting for my cousin,when he came we played the game like zombiez
started 18:30 till 05:00 in the morning thats like 10 hours L0L.
The 1 vs 1 is awsome and so far im enjoying the game more and more,
my cousin never played the nextgen version ever before hes personal feeling was diferent he says right away its the same as PES6 but with smooth gameplay,but after playing for 10 hours he loves the game. Ideed the turf and framte rates are a bit letdown but if u can pas that u have a great game.
The pace is realy much better.

edit
yes after installing HDD the loading and framerate/slowdowns are les:)
i can not answer al questions sorry,but some questions asked here are realy already answered and known:O

Installing game data into the PS3 hard drive.
You will still need the disc, but instead loading all the files from the disc, it will load it from the hard drive.

Installing game data into the PS3 hard drive.
You will still need the disc, but instead loading all the files from the disc, it will load it from the hard drive.

Hi,

I take it you just mean the info, which was perviously held on the memory card?

No.
Game data is the same data which is on the disc, and it just copied to the HDD.
It's not the profile or your settings... those are saved on your option file.

how about the game is much better on the Xbox 360????they say it is faster and the pitch and crawod animition is better???? any Ideas guys?????

Hi Junka,

please tell us somethin about the frame-rate issues. Is there a lot of dropdowns in the game??

btw, dont know what to buy...ps3 or x360 version of game..:(

PSM3? As in the ps3 magazine? Well they arent exactly gonna be in a position to review anything considering pes wasnt out on the ps3 at the time, and this isnt adboard its a large banner under the match stats after EVERY game.

Last edited:
Hi Junka,

please tell us somethin about the frame-rate issues. Is there a lot of dropdowns in the game??

btw, dont know what to buy...ps3 or x360 version of game..:(

I seen a post elsewhere on the forum that indicates that the 360 version has less framerate issues and konami didnt know why.

I seen a post elsewhere on the forum that indicates that the 360 version has less framerate issues and konami didnt know why.

I ve heard or read this also, but I want to know if there a lot of frame rate issues and if this will kill the game or gameplay.....

I ve heard or read this also, but I want to know if there a lot of frame rate issues and if this will kill the game or gameplay.....

I've read in other forums from people who have the game that if you set the stadium to the Konami stadium there is no slowdown on the PS3 version during gameplay. Also installing it to the hard drive will help reduce the slowdown.

Good news :)

I've read in other forums from people who have the game that if you set the stadium to the Konami stadium there is no slowdown on the PS3 version during gameplay. Also installing it to the hard drive will help reduce the slowdown.

Good news :)

How could I install it to the hard drive? Could you describe me the way to...

How could I install it to the hard drive? Could you describe me the way to...

Well I don't have the game so I'm not sure where exactly you do it.

With Virtua Fighter 5 when I first booted it asked me if I wanted to install it partially to the hard drive. If PES doesn't do that then it should be under the system settings somewhere.

Well I don't have the game so I'm not sure where exactly you do it.

With Virtua Fighter 5 when I first booted it asked me if I wanted to install it partially to the hard drive. If PES doesn't do that then it should be under the system settings somewhere.

Yeah, it is under system setting, options. or whatever you like to call it. Just installed it on the HDD, way less slowdowns

I got my copy of pes2008 for ps3 yesterday :)

Can someone tell me if i am stupid, or is the pes-shop gone?
I don't see points counted after matches and i did not find the shop in the menu.

Please don't tell me that i have to play 3 ML-seasons before i have enough ML-points te buy all the top-players. (this teams we use to play with friends)

I would like buy the option to adjust the ML-budget...like the previous versions...

HI!

I ve got PES2008, hummm...quite equal than PES 6 but better animations, players run faster and shoots are more realistic...
Good game...more "true" than PES6....

Bye

Just a couple of questions:
-Is it multilanguage (Commentors/Texts)? (im very interested about if
spanish language comes at the UK version).
-Do you know if the game includes a PAL/NTSC selector as previous PES
titles?

Just a couple of questions:
-Is it multilanguage (Commentors/Texts)? (im very interested about if
spanish language comes at the UK version).
-Do you know if the game includes a PAL/NTSC selector as previous PES
titles?

-yes
-dont know(it is with the dutch version i have)
-no

more questions? just join the PES2008 chat room:)

Can anyone confirm if ps3 pes2008 supports 1080i or 1080p?

on the back of the box it only says 720p :(

there are only SOME games that support 1080p dude
most games out now only go up to 720p/1080i
u can play PES2008 to 720p/1080i

Back
Top Bottom