PES2008 PS3 Junka'z Hands on impression/ review pics+vids

Junka, be honest now.
If you had the chance to replace the game into FIFA 08 because of the slow-downs, would you do it?
Cause all the reviews that talks about the slow-down, really let me down, and I can't believe that I actually think about buying the FIFA. =\
So I want your honest opinion about that =]
And I'll be happy if you will note all the situations that you have saw the slow-downs.

Junka, be honest now.
If you had the chance to replace the game into FIFA 08 because of the slow-downs, would you do it?
Cause all the reviews that talks about the slow-down, really let me down, and I can't believe that I actually think about buying the FIFA. =\
So I want your honest opinion about that =]
And I'll be happy if you will note all the situations that you have saw the slow-downs.

I dont wanna bash FIFA08,
i played it on 360 and PS3, but it did not like it
i have been playing almost 10 year ISS to PES,i kinda stop playing FIFA after FIFA 98 WORLD CUP and FIFA 99.
The game realy does not can hold up to PES.
Wel thats my opinion,even slowdows(wich are realy not that bad as everyone says)or licence issues the game still is 2 steps a head from all the footie games,the PES gameplay remains the best for me.For me there is no question that PES is the best footie game.

Hi Junka and DjPelle, how's it hanging guys? Anyone up for a game this evening?

Damn I LOVE this game!

Last edited:
Hi just got my copy today and played most of the day and have to be honest fifa 08 is better in my view, i have always played pro but last year was alet down and this year is the same. The slowdowns are at corners on pens and when ever there is alot of players on the screen so when ever you are on the edge of the box etc. on the gameplay i thought it was a disappoint but like every just time to get used to so stuck with it but never liked it its way to fast and to much on the run button as dribbing is alot easier and not much skill needed.

Wow, nice attempt.

And can you save goals online? I've heard you can but only after the match?

its not possible to save goals
i made this vid when the match was over on the highligts.
I do know u can save ur highligts in normal ofline mode.

Back
Top Bottom