PES2008 is getting boring...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoexodus

SLB Juve Barça Arsenal
8 November 2007
Portugal
Really boring...
Ive done a Master League, won everything there, so its starting to be kinda dumb to continue games that i know i will win.
I have made cups and others, again it would be pointless to do it all again.
Online sucks, omg i can't believe i said this i shall die for saying such thing as pes2008 online gaming sucks, oh snap i said it again... damn
So game when you complete most of this what do you do? copy the game to a dvd or something and sell the original copy to a friend? cous i don't see the point in continuing playing this game. :THINK:
Any1 passing through this to?

I have 100 people on my Xbox Live friend's list. EVERY night there are 20 - 30 people playing FIFA 08, not PES 2008.

That says it all - PES 2008 is a joke mate, I like football simulations not ice skating. :)

I was thinking about buying something like FM2008 or something, just because i kinda like the buy players and stuff, but i seriously am sick of playing pes2008, it got so damn boring.

Since this is the PC section he probably has it on the PC and the FIFA on PC is Piss Poor even more so than Pes2008

I have 100 people on my Xbox Live friend's list. EVERY night there are 20 - 30 people playing FIFA 08, not PES 2008.

That says it all - PES 2008 is a joke mate, I like football simulations not ice skating. :)

If good graphics, pathetic player control, and horrible refereeing is your idea of a "simulation" what games are you watching every weekend?

You must enjoy ice skating if you think PES is realistic! Mate, it's obvious to the eye that PES 2008 is too fast, looks like a cartoon and is full of glitches but I can HELP you. Just read my signature and all will be revealed my friend....... :)

You must enjoy ice skating if you think PES is realistic! Mate, it's obvious to the eye that PES 2008 is too fast, looks like a cartoon and is full of glitches but I can HELP you. Just read my signature and all will be revealed my friend....... :)

It's the first time after 10 years that the Fifa supporters can talk about this game... anyway... take your game and play it with a Joystick!! :LOL: it's arcade! :LOL:

My main point, is that after doing this aka all i did so far in pes2008, there is no point in playing it anymore since there is no more objectives to accomplish. Only Cs:Cz saves my day. Lol

i got bored of this game after playing 1 simple match... i don't know how you've managed to make it through all that in this horrible game...

yeah...i'm too....i'm tired of editing...the game...because...of the new engine simulation by konami...terible...!!!more satisfied with the PES 6...

play with player development off and DONT reload...ah also start with castello and the rest of the gang...see you at the game over screen...

Since my fifa disc isnt working anymore, i've had no choice but to play pes2008 again. I have to play a football game.. Anyway, i've edited the game stats massively, lowered every speed stat by 10, agility by 50, and increased stamina and mentality around 15-20 each. Also condition around +2. Well the game is much slower now and playable. No more crap player being super agile and dribbling through your players. Oh yes i even improved all keeper stats too. Now i have a much improved game in my hands :)

It's the first time after 10 years that the Fifa supporters can talk about this game... anyway... take your game and play it with a Joystick!! :LOL: it's arcade! :LOL:

Oh grow up. FIFA isn't MY game and neither is PES. I buy the best football game that is on the market and it just happens to be FIFA 08 at the moment. I have HATED the FIFA games before this as PES was the only footy game which thrilled me. The tables have turned but some people can't seem to take their "PES IS TEH BEST LOL!!!!111" tinted glasses off to realise.

Totally agree Mike, but I've got a feeling Seabass and co are shitting it as most people have gone to FIFA and may produce a top game next year but FIFA makes PES look just shite this year...

well said mate, pro evo is a bloody joke

I've used a player editor to edit stats and they game plays at a realistic pace. I will agree though, the console version looks like a bunch of lab rats running through mazes. So, if you're comparing console versions, FIFA 08 is light years better than PES2008 and Seabass and crew should be *hitting themselves.

I stopped playing it for a few weeks - went back to it, and it's great again.

Just leave the game for a month or two and come back to it :)

I stopped playing it for a few weeks - went back to it, and it's great again.

Just leave the game for a month or two and come back to it :)

That's exactly what I did. Except, I left the game for about 3 months. I found an option file with edits and the game plays great....on the PC that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom