PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo I'm gonna be honest if you plan to play this game offline. Just don't. The ai is terrible. All it does is pass down the wing, hope you mess up covering the wing player, cross along the floor, hope for flick goal, rinse repeat till a goal. It's probably the worst ice played against and every team does the same thing.

Did you log in to you account and check the status? Mine has dispatched from there

Yeah, it was still sat in the pre-orders section and not in the orders section, it wasnt dispatched at all, my card hasnt been charged, ordered it like 3 weeks ago from there, it really should've been processed today, bloody annoying!

Ordered from SimplyGames now

Let me guess, even though the game is out already we won't see updated rosters until at least Thursday right? Maybe even later than that?

I honestly don't understand why you even bought the game if you already know that by October you will sell it. Do you know that the thing Konami cares about is new game sold,so selling it isn't going to change anything. People on here always complains yet 90% are going to buy it new. Konami will always laugh at our complaints if we keep behaving like this.

Save your money if you already know you are going to be bored in few weeks.
You're absolutely right; I don't disagree with anything you've just said at all. I put it down to me being incredibly impulsive.

Shouldn't be that way though, Konami should value us all.

I ordered it... I appreciate that there are massive shortcomings off the pitch (ML, 2nd divisions etc.) and quite a few on it (individuality, PA3 ping-pong, keepers in 1-on-1 etc.) but the overall gameplay of the demo has impressed me more than a football game has in many years... Probably more "wow" moments than the whole life of PES2018.

Hoping the co-op mode is limited to just human players, and there's a healthy community for team play mode on PC, but I think I'll get my money's worth at £25 anyway. May look into joining some community to play manual games as well.

Sooooo...the Colombian league is in without even being announced? I mean sure i don't mind, it's apparently in there and hopefully it won't be cut in first DLC, but, kind of rude to them giving Konami the licence and they not even showing it on their site at least. Did the guy making their 15 second trailers and editing their site go on vacation?
And isn't this how they sneaked in bundesliga before they were sued and ended up not being able to have even an unlicenced "german league". Just trying to remember, 2007's been long ago.

Sooo I'm gonna be honest if you plan to play this game offline. Just don't. The ai is terrible. All it does is pass down the wing, hope you mess up covering the wing player, cross along the floor, hope for flick goal, rinse repeat till a goal. It's probably the worst ice played against and every team does the same thing.
Have you played online? It's half the offline game. So were totally screwed.

Gutted that the AI is the same as the demo although i found it was really only Superstar and Top Player they done that and the AI was actually no to bad on lower levels.

Played Italian League mode with Lazio. Really enjoyed, planned to play 2-3 games just to see if stamina will cause troubles if I push my players a lot with sprinting. Guess what, all the goal I conceded before the the end of the game were actually poor and slow reaction from my defenders who are tyred. These types of goals can't be scored during the game while players have good stamina.
One thing I didn't like playing on top player is that i feel like AI is playing on PA3 or 4, and sometimes spam the wings a lot but when you change defensive tactic to wingback ai can't use them frequently becouse players cover the space properly. I ended playing 8 games :D

Just from the demo but for what it's worth, Lloris who is offensive GK, came at me on a 1 vs 1 like this:

I have mentioned this before the GKs who usually just stand there on their line in 1v1 situations are more than likely have the Defensive GK playstyle. Konami just needs to tweak that playstyle honestly.

One thing I didn't like playing on top player is that i feel like AI is playing on PA3 or 4, and sometimes spam the wings
Can you test something, pal?
What pass support do you have?
I've seen few clips on youtube, where AI passing was, sort of...."adjusting" to your style.
Now Im not saying that you are playing on PS3, but try manual and see if there is any difference. People were saying AI makes mistakes when you have manual yourself.. i wonder if its true, or is it only in their heads..:D
I honestly wouldn't worry about the wing obsession too much. Im 99.9% sure it will be fixed soon enough. Its simply too obvious and too ridiculous to leave it like this.

From the Data Pack 1.0

DltUvM0XgAEnqBs.jpg

DltUBX6XcAEw-zA.jpg

DltUxvmWwAEBvp7.jpg

DltUxwhX0AABEOb.jpg

Yeahh the ai in this game is definitely broken. Even if a teams attacking style is set to tiki taka, central, short passing they insist on going down the wings and drilling in low crosses. I even tried setting my defensive containment area to middle and they still chucked it wide smh.

Hopefully this is fixed in a patch otherwise this game's getting returned.

Can you test something, pal?
What pass support do you have?
I've seen few clips on youtube, where AI passing was, sort of...."adjusting" to your style.
Now Im not saying that you are playing on PS3, but try manual and see if there is any difference. People were saying AI makes mistakes when you have manual yourself.. i wonder if its true, or is it only in their heads..:D
I honestly wouldn't worry about the wing obsession too much. Im 99.9% sure it will be fixed soon enough. Its simply too obvious and too ridiculous to leave it like this.
I play on full manual mate

Sorry to hear that. That's my biggest issue with the demo. I can't see it being fixed in a patch either. Can't see any point in playing the game with the AI this way.

but take a break, have a breather, punch a teddy bear and come back.

I have and I am back, still angry but mehhh 1st world problem.

Good gameplay, but major lack of modes and improvement in the existing ones... oh boy, how easy is to predict the future.

And it stops right there "Good gameplay ...." what else has changed? Apology .. again am looking solely from ML perspective, which is none.

Does anybody (especially those who own the game already) know if you can import teams from PES2018 into PES2019?

I heard they said it's almost the same however I'm interested to hear this too.

Can someone report if the exhibition games and the fixtures in Master League is feeling as the same game ?

I don't see how gameplay will change between Exhibit and ML and any other offline modes.

ok guys,first game of the season in ML on superstar!was super cup italia

John, am hoping that reddit is wrong ... can you confirm if you're seeing the same in your ML?

All gone.
Your edit files don't work anymore.

Team ID shouldn't change because of datapack, unless it's for the custom league (PLA, PAS) hence if you only do strips for the teams that "should've been licensed" then i don't see how datapack would ruin it.

To close this reply, what do they mean by this in ML? because from that reddit, for the life of me, i could not see any change whatsoever in ML 2019. What do they mean by this then?
LR5UVp8.png

:RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT:

I have and I am back, still angry but mehhh 1st world problem.

And it stops right there "Good gameplay ...." what else has changed? Apology .. again am looking solely from ML perspective, which is none.

I heard they said it's almost the same however I'm interested to hear this too.

I don't see how gameplay will change between Exhibit and ML and any other offline modes.

John, am hoping that reddit is wrong ... can you confirm if you're seeing the same in your ML?

Team ID shouldn't change because of datapack, unless it's for the custom league (PLA, PAS) hence if you only do strips for the teams that "should've been licensed" then i don't see how datapack would ruin it.

To close this reply, what do they mean by this in ML? because from that reddit, for the life of me, i could not see any change whatsoever in ML 2019. What do they mean by this then?
LR5UVp8.png

:RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT:
What you said wasn't any good. You do realise the PR team's job is to sell the game, right? They're not the one making it. Then why blame them? You're better than that.
You have to patch your edit file to the latest data pack to make it work, else the game won't load it.

Just from the demo but for what it's worth, Lloris who is offensive GK, came at me on a 1 vs 1 like this:

So it's a legit bug then. If a keeper doesn't have offensive GK set they will stand there like Fabian Barthez waiting for a bus

dicaniobarthez_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqyH--JwBfI8iL9dN4Vc1pUXxacHOGzpiLk4weeUW1sM.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom