PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

There's almost a feeling(it's actually happening) that your player is slowing down and defenders speeding up each time you press sprint(or player pushed the ball forward).
Look at the moment before the defender got close to him. Each time Neymar pushed the ball forward, he slowed down and defender sped up.

Exactly!
I wish @nesa24 could fix it for PC though.

Why couldn't they have added the ICC to League mode as well as ML. Like it's not limited enough already with only 2 of the 4 divisions and that shit FA/League Cup hybrid competition. Time for Konami to get out of the 90's.

I'm done for now. I think it's good a game. I just think right the AI is not fun to play with or against. I play BAL exclusively. That means I have to rely on the AI as well play against it. And when I'm losing a match and I cross the ball in to a teammate only to see him backheel it into a group of defenders (he attempt at a pass to another teammate), it's time for me to spend my time with something else. It's not like my frustration is going to fix things.

I'm not gonn with the game, I'm just waiting to see how the AI is addressed in the coming months. Because I have had fun with it.

Question. Now that I switched to manual inspired by @PotatoCouch :D I turned everything to manual including the through balls. But what’s up with through balls set to advanced? I literally press the button lightly and it goes 100 miles an hour lol. Anyone?
IMO, you're better off relying on manual passes for through balls.

What exactly do OF makers do with the duplicates?
GQdp54S.jpg

So i assume they keep the real Iwobi and where do they dispose H.GUNDRY (the fake Iwobi)?
I used to drop all stats to 40 so cpu wouldnt buy them in ML

How many games in MyClub do you have to play the A.i before you can switch difficulties? I'm currently seeing no option to switch it from regular as don't really fancy playing them on this setting?
Also is it possible to sim these matches until I can play on Top player? Cheers

How many games in MyClub do you have to play the A.i before you can switch difficulties? I'm currently seeing no option to switch it from regular as don't really fancy playing them on this setting?
Also is it possible to sim these matches until I can play on Top player? Cheers
Are you dominating on regular with ease

"These players can only be gotten with coins, which of course can only be gotten with real money, after you spend your initial gifted ones.
Pay2win on another level "

You can get a decent team with accumulating coins from within the game and there is no need to use real money. I have played Myclub for the last 3 years and never spent real money on the mode.
And that's fine but Konami aren't gearing the mode towards people with your mindset about it (which would also be my mindset if I played MyClub). They make the pay-to-win option the most attractive to those playera who must have the best players straight away and must win at all costs. That matters to a l9t of people and Konami exploit that.

So many negative feedback here I am surprised

Anyone here who like the game?

It’s definitely got flaws but I am enjoying ... for now.

I will still get Fifa as well for the online as pes is still terrible in multiplayer

Man I'm absolutely loving it, massive step up from the demo.

Just had a proper thrilling 0-0 in myClub. I still have a team of rogues, with just Batshuayi alone up front feeding on scraps. The guy was really good, rating >700, and pretty much dominated with a high line from the first whistle. Had to endure so many last ditch tackles, feels so satisfying hammering it away out of danger. Almost robbed him right at the death with Batty crashing on to a long ball before dinking the ball just wide.

Every match so far has felt like a proper game of football. Really didn't expect this after the first few gameplay videos.

Reactions: Tom
Anyone here who like the game?
I love it. I think that negative feedback is there as the gameplay itself is not far from being one of best football games ever. And for the moment its One of best football games ever with broken AI.
I enjoy it but in the same time I can see potential in it to be much better.
AI needs attention ASAP. There is a lot of people who are already selling the game without waiting for patch.
So Konami needs to pull their socks up.

Well I’ve taken some drastic action......I’ve sold my pes19 and Xbox1x and will buy a PS4 Pro and PES19.
I couldn’t stand Pes on Xbox. Daymos done a great job with his cloud option file but I have to create a new login, disconnect from internet every time I play, can’t apply live update, the game won’t save my settings and you still don’t get all the emblems and sponsors. It’s a real ball ache. Pes is a ps game.

I’m just deciding whether to wait until end of sept and buy the fifa PS4 pro bundle and pes or get the Spider-Man pro bundle one Friday and pes.
My son will want fifa so will probably wait a month and hopefully by then Konami have fixed master league.

I really like it.
If Konami could just fix master league and tweak the AI a tad it’d be perfect (for me).
Yeah that’s where I am. Having loads of fun with it ... what you play on manual or assists? Top player or superstar?

Anyone try Legend yet??

I like it a lot, awesome gameplay except AI attacking issues. All other stuff on the pitch is superb. I don`t think Konami will fix unrealistic master league transfers, maybe next year. btw I fired up master league and I saw there is option to choose between classic and challenge, read the differences but this is new to me, anyone gone further in the season to see if there is real difference? First match was against Lyon, I was Man Utd, immediately team spirit changed the gameplay, Utd was more organised when I play exibithion matches with them. Will wait for Bundesliga from pesuniverse so after that I can start League or Master League. Does anyone know if Konami work on fixing stuff, becouse people who play Myclub are not aware of this issue, they play against human all the time...

Yeah that’s where I am. Having loads of fun with it ... what you play on manual or assists? Top player or superstar?

Anyone try Legend yet??

I play pa1 and regular at moment while I get used to it. Been playing Fifa for last few years. They play and feel so different.

For Master League players frustrated by release clause demands, try signing the player with an acceptable clause and renegotiate the contract afterwards in which you can sometimes remove the clause.

I like a lot PES 2019. I've been playing PES since ISS PRO 98 and this is the best in the series.

I play 20 min matches PA0 Advanced Throughball and Basic shooting and every match is different. The AI is more varied attacking when playing Manual, I think some of the problems are only when playing assisted passing.

I didn't read opinions about free kicks. I think this year feels so natural. I like too the penalty system and the way the AI simulate a penalty and the referee shows a yellow card. They simulate so well that sometimes I think is penalty.

I like too the way you can press Supercancel and win the position in aerial battles.

PES 2019 has a lot of small improvements.

I fired up master league and I saw there is option to choose between classic and challenge, read the differences but this is new to me, anyone gone further in the season to see if there is real difference
Not sure, pal. I mean, same option was in Pes18. Played 6 seasons on "Challenge" mode... but I played with Parma so their expectations werent high... so its hard to say would they fire you or something if you didnt meet expectations.
As for transfers - I didnt notice any difference.

On another note - after many games on manual, apart of positives, Im starting to see negatives also..
The minimum power that you can pass the ball with is too much for short, quick one-two. Especially around the penalty are, where there is a lot of players, its very difficult to just tap the ball to your team mate next to you. There is always too much power behind it. It annoys the living hell out of me.

Back
Top Bottom