PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

That's fucked up bro,you should get fired on challenge
I went to South America in the summer, Cruzeiro, had a rough start so I decided for a laugh to just sell anyone I could, buy nothing instead, and simulate games that I would surely lose, 18 straight losing games later it was the end of the year and I go this message from the club:
20190125_213057.jpg

I went to South America in the summer, Cruzeiro, had a rough start so I decided for a laugh to just sell anyone I could, buy nothing instead, and simulate games that I would surely lose, 18 straight losing games later it was the end of the year and I go this message from the club:
View attachment 10484
Hmm... maybe they are keeping you for laugh..? Like Trump... :LOL:

View attachment 10484
Yeah but being sacked isn't fun and Konami don't want to stop people having fun.......

.......urgh. Such a sign of the times.

View attachment 10484
Haha wtf?
You should've get fired
I didn't play challenge on 18,but I remember people saying you'd got fired there,you even got fired on Pes 15
Has anyone got sacked on Pes 19

Haha wtf?
You should've get fired
I didn't play challenge on 18,but I remember people saying you'd got fired there,you even got fired on Pes 15
Has anyone got sacked on Pes 19

I did, mid season. Don´t remember exactly how long it took, but I ad to find a new club for the rest of the season.

I did, mid season. Don´t remember exactly how long it took, but I ad to find a new club for the rest of the season.
I think it's a good feature (when it works) but I also like the fact that you can't get fired if you don't want to.
Wish FIFA had that option.
Of course it's not realistic to stay at a club for a very long time,but on the other hand the "virtual boss/board" or "virtual coach" when playing player career are always stupid as hell.

I like the fact that I can stay at any club for 10-15 seasons and build it up,even have a few bad years again,then a rebuild

You can be fired only in two dates,end of December and end of June.I think it is in the “special” day in the calendar when you answer if you will accept any offer or remain in your club.

Somebody play into offline Master League ?
Is there all teams plays by the same one way or differently ?
Is it worth to buy game for mostly offline game modes ?

Online co-op mode is an absolute shit show.

You cannot play a fair match. Every game is against people's ridiculous MyClub teams with 90+ rated players in every position.

MyClub (and FUT) are ruining online football gaming. The football gaming community as a whole only has itself to blame, people eat this shit up by making them the most played and profitable modes... For years players have voluntarily avoided the more balanced modes with a level playing field (divisions) in favour of exploitative pay-to-win bullshit modes.

I can't imagine players of other games I play would let this sort of thing go... If they added gameplay influencing stuff into crates in Rocket League, such as items that increased boost, jump height etc. then people would kick off about it big time. It would kill the integrity of the competitive and skill-based gameplay.

This seems to be of no concern to the majority of football gamers. Who needs fair and balanced gameplay... Don't bother learning and improving at the game, just dump more and more money into it until the game will do more and more of the work for you... I despair of this mentality and where it has led this genre. Seemingly to a point of no return.

Edit: Is there something wrong with the embed feature? I'm only getting screenshots, but no youtube player

Here's 2 more advance triangle final passes. One short, one long:

Here's a O long one:

And here's a manual header. I don't find them rare. Scoring set piece like this tho doesn't happen often for me.

Somebody play into offline Master League ?
Is there all teams plays by the same one way or differently ?
Is it worth to buy game for mostly offline game modes ?
In my opinion no, not anymore. After the first patch it was but as it is now everything is just a generic blur. No difference to pes 18 in my view, which was absolute dog shit. Don't bother in its current state is my advice.

anyone else notice framerate drops on ps4 after 5 or 6 games? actually i dont even know if its frame rate, dumb shit just starts happening like players moving too much in one direction so cant change direction and recieve a pass etc

Me and my cousin have noticed it more and more recently and end up restarting ps4

maybe its overheating(as screens eems to jitter at random moments for a split second) or maybe pes starts to implement more scripting as exhibition mode continues

This is a bit off topic, but it's extremely important for Pes too.

After further discussions with the Belgian authorities, we have decided to stop offering FIFA Points for sale in Belgium. We’re working to make these changes effective in our FIFA console and PC games by January 31, 2019. This means that players in Belgium will not be able to purchase points to obtain FIFA Ultimate Team packs. Players still can access Ultimate Team and play with their existing players. All content in the game can be earned through gameplay, as has always been the case, and players can continue to use coins and the in-game transfer market. Any players in Belgium that have existing FIFA Points in their accounts can continue to use them, but they will not be able to purchase more. We apologize to our players in Belgium for any inconvenience caused by this change.

We seek to bring choice, fairness, value and fun to our players in all our games. In addition to providing players options in how they play, we include pack probabilities in our games for the transparency players want to make informed content choices. While we are taking this action, we do not agree with Belgian authorities’ interpretation of the law, and we will continue to seek more clarity on the matter as we go forward. The impact of this change to FIFA Ultimate Team in Belgium is not material to our financial performance.

Fifa points can't be sold anymore in Belgium, so Belgium Fifa gamers can obtain points only by playing the game.

This will reflect on Pes too, and if applied everywhere in Europe will bring EA and Konami to reconsider their stance on microtransactions, no more pay to win. Is it the beginning of the end for microtransactions? Sure hope so.

A longer PES session during the weekend turned out to be very interesting for me:

1) I startet a new season and turned accumulated fatigue off for the first time, as the ingame hints are literally proclaiming strange and irrational player behaviour when their energy is low. After ten games i am very confident that my defenders are reacting much more reliable and can deal with the immense CPU match opening attacks a whole lot better. In most of the games i took a clean sheet at least until halftime, which was very rare before. It seems to me that the accumulated fatigue affects players more mentally (irrational decisions) than physically (less explosion power or top speed).

2) I took the time and did some practice on manual headers, as some people said timing is the way to go to trigger them. To my surprise, pressing the shoot button very late did the trick for me. I scored 6 headers in 10 games (previously on PES2019: zero), which is more than all other goals in these games altogether. Headers suddenly became my #1 method of scoring. They work completely different from regular headers in midfield (by pressing the pass button), but they seem to be far from broken.

Playing on legendary, full manual.

This is big !!! My biggest wish is that other countries will follow! Stop this gambling bullshit!!! And punish those money grubbing cu*** at ea sports !

Back
Top Bottom