PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

Anyway back on topic, is everyone starting their ML again on Thursday or sticking with current saves?
Im starting new one. I wasnt far into my Wolves campaign anyway. Only played few matches. I like the team and cant stand not having second division, so looks like Premier League it is for me.

Off topic but Klopp doesn’t seem to know how to get the balance between attack and defence right. It’s either blow teams away and look like conceding every time opponent attacks, or get defence right and scrape 1-0 wins but struggle to score easily like last season.

It’s what separates him from being a great manager in my opinion. He’s a good head coach but will never be a Guardiola/Ferguson/Mourinho type because he isn’t pragmatic enough.

Anyway back on topic, is everyone starting their ML again on Thursday or sticking with current saves?

I really want to be able to stick with my current ML saves.
The whole thing about having to restart ML really pisses on my chips.
There should be gaming continuity, or Konami should release a finished game in November when they have completed a proper job.

I will be restarting, every other team in the game looks completely mangled at this point anyway, will also give me the chance to apply an option file.

I can't wait for 5+ strung together backheels every single CPU attack instead of wingplay+low cross.

We'll have to wait and see what the patch brings I guess. I'm hoping it'll fix *most* of the issues I have with the game right now.

I am going to do my best to try to play the game post-update without looking up any impressions before. It will be like watching a thriller.

I really want to be able to stick with my current ML saves.
The whole thing about having to restart ML really pisses on my chips.
There should be gaming continuity, or Konami should release a finished game in November when they have completed a proper job.
Yeah I started a save as Newcastle ages ago and got halfway through season, really don’t want to start it again.

Im restarting and im excited yet apprehensive.

I know that either way I can enjoy PES because of the PC gameplay mod, which imo does enough to negate some of the bad AI to make the game fun to play.

Yet if, IF, Konami can get this patch right and get those fixes in, we are sat on an oil field with BP ready and waiting with a giant cheque to move us on.

What im trying to say is 'Please dont balls this up Konami' :PRAY:

Im restarting and im excited yet apprehensive.

I know that either way I can enjoy PES because of the PC gameplay mod, which imo does enough to negate some of the bad AI to make the game fun to play.

Yet if, IF, Konami can get this patch right and get those fixes in, we are sat on an oil field with BP ready and waiting with a giant cheque to move us on.

What im trying to say is 'Please dont balls this up Konami' :PRAY:
Im staying positive.
As I didnt want to continue ML, awaiting patch, last night I played Champions League for a craic.
And this game really doesnt need much!
Some shots from distance, and other ways for AI to score than Top Corner Tap ins, and it will be fantastic! Its surely cant be that difficult to tweak it!
So roll on the weekend!

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this but... any former users of Pesfan should change their password for any other accounts/services they used that same password on immediately.

I got a standard 'we've hacked this email - here's the password - we've been watching you fap, give us bitcoin' phishing email with a correct password for Pesfan, that's the only place I ever used that password.

Explains the very long mysterious downtime of Pesfan if it has been hacked.

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this but... any former users of Pesfan should change their password for any other accounts/services they used that same password on immediately.

I got a standard 'we've hacked this email - here's the password - we've been watching you fap, give us bitcoin' phishing email with a correct password for Pesfan, that's the only place I ever used that password.

Explains the very long mysterious downtime of Pesfan if it has been hacked.
A few people at my work have had a similar email - it's apparently related to the LinkedIn hack from a few years ago rather than pesfan. Pesfan is down because of GDPR related issues currently.

I'm 20 games in on my ML with Milan ,firmly parked in 10th place,my worst start ever.
So if I'm restarting my ML?
You bet:)

I appreciate that this game is tough to score on,so I'm not having an issue being 10th,but nice with a fresh start anyways.

A few people at my work have had a similar email - it's apparently related to the LinkedIn hack from a few years ago rather than pesfan. Pesfan is down because of GDPR related issues currently.

With a correct password that had only ever been used on Pesfan? Seems unlikely... with me the only place that combination of email address + password could have come from was Pesfan.

It's actually quite funny how Konami promised, among other things, to bring the whole Graphics package for the exclusively licensed leagues this year, and that subject was never brought up again. And they got away with that. Everybody already forgot about it.

Does anyone here play online games in PES ?
I'm asking because in 9 out of 10 games, I get creepy LAG and button delay.
I have fiber-optic 100/100, ethernet cable on the PS4, so no blames here.

While I can play all the games in EA Fifa without any LAG, in PES its an online disaster everytime.

Is there any devs from Konami here to explain why is this shit ?

Great, so we're pretty much getting now the full game a couple months after its release..
Too bad its just a few hours before RDR2 launch, I feel i wont be that interested in PES when RDR2 unlocks

Great, so we're pretty much getting now the full game a couple months after its release..
Too bad its just a few hours before RDR2 launch, I feel i wont be that interested in PES when RDR2 unlocks

Each to their own, but I really dont get why people are moaning about a game being patched!

Granted it may not fix anything so we can re-evalulate then, but how many games do you play dont get a major patch these days?

As a football fan chances are you play Football Manager, that has glaring flaws every year without fail.... tactic exploits, transfer market exploits... poor this and that etc... its final patch falls in March. Thats what 5 months after release and after generally 2/3 other patches to fix stuff.

RDR2 has its place, PES has its place, just like many other games... you may even alternate FIFA and PES.

For me, as someone who is choosing to play PES, id rather them fix it now than never and for that I take it as a positive and something to look forward to in October, rather than having a 30 quid game just sit there rot and think 'if only' about.

While I can play all the games in EA Fifa without any LAG, in PES its an online disaster everytime.

I play only online and no lags as well. Perfect fluid.

Do you by any chance are using an external HDD connected to the PS4?
i had the same issue with all my games, like after 10-15 mins of starting playing any game iit would get unresponsive or laggy but it was because of interference caused by the external HDD.

I was playing PES / GOW at the moment and i was furious because a small interference would mean getting mauled in any of those games

Once i read about it i understood the HDD is not suposed to be connected permanently and it will definitely will cause issues.

Each to their own, but I really dont get why people are moaning about a game being patched!

Granted it may not fix anything so we can re-evalulate then, but how many games do you play dont get a major patch these days?

As a football fan chances are you play Football Manager, that has glaring flaws every year without fail.... tactic exploits, transfer market exploits... poor this and that etc... its final patch falls in March. Thats what 5 months after release and after generally 2/3 other patches to fix stuff.

RDR2 has its place, PES has its place, just like many other games... you may even alternate FIFA and PES.

For me, as someone who is choosing to play PES, id rather them fix it now than never and for that I take it as a positive and something to look forward to in October, rather than having a 30 quid game just sit there rot and think 'if only' about.
No one is moaning about a game being patched. We’re unhappy that the game has been out for over a month loaded with issues. I don’t know many other games that release with so many flaws. Yes, games require patches but not of this magnitude.

People spent good money on this game and they’re entitled to have a moan. I will also moan about other games with game breaking bugs as well, not just PES.

100%.

Game was rushed, granted.
Offline AI repetitive and crap, granted.

But the fact that its being looked into is huge. We have a list of all the major bugs so we know that they are looking into them specificaly in order to fix it. Happy-fecking-days!
Even if gameplay will reach its potential on Xmas only, ill still be happy, as it will give me a great football game for 2019.

Am I pissed off that I bought a half finished game and it will only be a full package (gameplay and content wise) next year?
Not really. Aint nobody to blame but myself. I knew games are full of bugs these days and it takes some time to get them right.

My only issue is that it took them so long to acknowledge the problems.
And the fact that they were trying to cover removal of D2's.

But hopefully everybody learned something from it.
Us - not to buy it on release day.
Them - be more transparent, honest and work on their communication with fanbase (which, in fairness, they seemed to improved recently)

100%.

Game was rushed, granted.
Offline AI repetitive and crap, granted.

But the fact that its being looked into is huge. We have a list of all the major bugs so we know that they are looking into them specificaly in order to fix it. Happy-fecking-days!
Even if gameplay will reach its potential on Xmas only, ill still be happy, as it will give me a great football game for 2019.

Am I pissed off that I bought a half finished game and it will only be a full package (gameplay and content wise) next year?
Not really. Aint nobody to blame but myself. I knew games are full of bugs these days and it takes some time to get them right.

My only issue is that it took them so long to acknowledge the problems.
And the fact that they were trying to cover removal of D2's.

But hopefully everybody learned something from it.
Us - not to buy it on release day.
Them - be more transparent, honest and work on their communication with fanbase (which, in fairness, they seemed to improved recently)
I completely agree with the end of your post [but not the beginning! ;)]

The bottom line for me is; when this PES is good, it’s DAMN good. I still get far more joy scoring in this game than I have in many years of PES. I just couldn’t look past the flaws which are now [hopefully] patched.

Next year we need to see more content. Better menus. Better master league. More commentary lines. More generic stadia.

But I am excited for Thursday.

Next year we need to see more content. Better menus. Better master league. More commentary lines. More generic stadia.

But I am excited for Thursday.

Me too.
Working Wed/Thur nights, so you guys will be testing it before me. Hoping to see a lot of positives before I test it myself on Friday!

As for next year - it will be very important year for them. They cant make the gameplay much better than it already is (providing its fixed), and they cant make game looking much better than it already is. Not on current consoles anyway.

So my personal advice for next year would be - dont change much, just polish gameplay and focus on everything else.

- Give us a lot more stadiums (especially smaller ones) or stadium creator.
- change all the menus
- improve (or change!) commentary
- give us D2's, even fake ones
- give us in depth, interesting ML
- more editing options

Gameplay is reaching its peak potential.
Unless other things are introduced - there will be no point buying another Pes game.

Chris you seem like a genuine nice guy but your posting seems like someone who is awestruck that asim bothered to speak to him. Coming across very bias since your behind the scenes discussion with the "great one"
Trying to feed news to the community and this is what you get, Jesus Christ. When people see me posting in the FIFA thread and saying I much prefer FIFA this year. Seriously? Biased? Thanks for stepping in, @superleeds1.

Alright I'm done. Another 93rd minute opponent goal to make it a draw. Rakitic (AI) hit the bar (!!!!!!!!!!) but because it didn't go in the PES script went off and my defender walked away from the rebound. :SMUG::SMUG::SMUG::SMUG::SMUG::SMUG::SMUG::SMUG::SMUG: I couldn't even switch to the guy. F*ck this game until thursday(hopefully).

PS: It ended 2-2. They had only 3 shots - ofcourse.

PPS: My Alt and F4 keys are starting to wear because of this game.

hi guys we are looking for programmers, modelers, graphic designers, game designers or levels, audio experts, as well as producers and advertisers to create a new football game, we are waiting for you, for now the group works for free. if you want to collaborate contact in pvt, for those who do not want no comments thank you very much.

my project is to bring the game gameplay football on the unrealengine engine, create a very powerful editor, a big databse, a full manual game, with 149 leagues

game base : (gameplay football by propency update unreal engine)

fb page:https://www.facebook.com/pesediting...FApmYTvmD5BqZm-OnRKTiOep3f9-bE0Z4FbsII5Ln4WCV
fb group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/270697466472026/?source_id=501919589921655
my youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYy5vpXUl3dfiEH6OaaWpJQ
my twitter:@Pesediting

modeller 3d https://www.facebook.com/groups/1720534928052413/?ref=bookmarks
beta-tester https://www.facebook.com/groups/552675048517508/?ref=bookmarks
audio https://www.facebook.com/groups/443810249480348/?ref=bookmarks
grafici https://www.facebook.com/groups/336203763592834/?ref=bookmarks
database https://www.facebook.com/groups/328120274633611/?ref=bookmarks
programmatori https://www.facebook.com/groups/270697466472026/?ref=bookmarks

Do you by any chance are using an external HDD connected to the PS4?
i had the same issue with all my games, like after 10-15 mins of starting playing any game iit would get unresponsive or laggy but it was because of interference caused by the external HDD.

I was playing PES / GOW at the moment and i was furious because a small interference would mean getting mauled in any of those games

Once i read about it i understood the HDD is not suposed to be connected permanently and it will definitely will cause issues.

Hi, I haven't got any external HDD or any other additional hardware.

Its always every year the same shit.
Tired of Konami, they don't fix the online lag. Switching to Fifa

I played the demo and thought it was alright. If only My Club was viable for people with 2 free hours a week :'(

I have a fire insurance audit next week I'm dreading but it still feels like Xmas eve is 2 days away.. I'm also 41 have a 3 year old and getting married a week on sat. Bit worrying I'm just thinking about Thursday :)

Haha.. intentionally get my self busy with car air conditioner, audio, and mechanical keyboard in order to temporarily forget about pes 2019 and its upcoming patch..:D

Back
Top Bottom