PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

With the new patch/dlc out this Thursday 25th ..wonder what time the actual patch will drop??.. is it worldwide, or do those with NZ accounts (and AU 2hours later) get the drop earlier?? with all this excitement and anticipation, im getting a little confused on how patches have worked in the past...

A few people at my work have had a similar email - it's apparently related to the LinkedIn hack from a few years ago rather than pesfan. Pesfan is down because of GDPR related issues currently.

I seriously doubt that PESFan is down due to GDPR at this point. That could have been sorted months ago. Nobody got sent a consent email for storing their data or anything. I am pretty sure other issues are causing its downtime and I doubt it will be coming back anytime soon...

When they announced the patch they said they would have done some improvements to online system too. It seems it's true because on Steam Konami opened a new branch called "online system test". Hopefully there will be better online too, because iinput lag and lag in general is always an issue in Pes online.

I seriously doubt that PESFan is down due to GDPR at this point. That could have been sorted months ago. Nobody got sent a consent email for storing their data or anything. I am pretty sure other issues are causing its downtime and I doubt it will be coming back anytime soon...

PESFan got hacked in 2015 or 2016 originally. I noticed this through my job and raised a thread asking about why nobody had been informed.

Subsequently thread deleted and no response. TimIgoe did investigate a bit (he wasn't even site admin anymore) and said he'd raised it, but whoever had taken over didn't really care.

It's also been nearly six months since it went down for an update. The GDPR excuse is BS.

PESFan got hacked in 2015 or 2016 originally. I noticed this through my job and raised a thread asking about why nobody had been informed.

Subsequently thread deleted and no response. TimIgoe did investigate a bit (he wasn't even site admin anymore) and said he'd raised it, but whoever had taken over didn't really care.

It's also been nearly six months since it went down for an update. The GDPR excuse is BS.

Yes I remember the last time it was down. This time it's way longer, and of course the GDPR is bs. It's just a way to buy time. One of the Jellymedia guys, who owned the site, said that there was no more funding for it, and they were hosting it for free. So i don't see it ever coming back. Even if it does come back, there will only be crickets there. I just don't understand why they wouldn't announce they are done with it.

Yes I remember the last time it was down. This time it's way longer, and of course the GDPR is bs. It's just a way to buy time. One of the Jellymedia guys, who owned the site, said that there was no more funding for it, and they were hosting it for free. So i don't see it ever coming back. Even if it does come back, there will only be crickets there. I just don't understand why they wouldn't announce they are done with it.

So now we'll never solve the mystery of what happened to JohnnyBravo1000?! :(

Well, I know people on here don't give two hoots about faces but they have shown 25 of the 100+ on Twitter and I believe only 1 was from the new leagues. So many players look the same. Update them. Scottish fans seem to be concerned as not a single Rangers or Celtic one has been shown despite the players being scanned.

Also, I always see people ask time and time again for a boat load of new stadiums. I think its time for people to accept that this is never gonna happen. Two months after launch and we are only getting one of the three licenses stadiums.
It takes them to long to make grounds. Bhatti said it takes 2-3 months to do a licensed ground.

So, the best way out of this is a stadium creator. So when people are putting the pressure on Bhatti, Lyngard and company about new features for PES 2020, it needs to be the same thing. A stadium creator.
I look on Twitter and all I see is people asking for is licensed leagues they have no hope in getting and shit like tattoos.

It's actually quite funny how Konami promised, among other things, to bring the whole Graphics package for the exclusively licensed leagues this year, and that subject was never brought up again. And they got away with that. Everybody already forgot about it.
But they added the league logos in the pre-match screen and on the scoreboards. Aren't they "unique" enough? :CONF:

I booted this up for the first time in a couple of weeks last night to try some online, and i may have been better off waiting until the patch, the keepers staying on their line despite me fighting with the :triangle: button to bring him out to rush the striker is truly infuriating.

Now, i dunno if it's just because i'm out of practice but I've been on like a 7 game losing streak, ridiculous though. and almost all of my losses have come from the opening goal being scored after 80 mins.

I also feel like the second you lose possession it leads to some kind of guaranteed super dangerous counter attack that leaves you with 2 center halves parting like the red sea and a guaranteed attempt at goal. Frustrating to say the least and it's quickly killing my enthusiasm for the game. Until the patch offline is out of the question as it's just as unfulfilling due to the either low crossing issue or just battering the opposition.

funny there is no issue for me with my GK on the line if i hold triangle, its the AI GK that are the issue, also i have no issues with my CB and defending in general even on Superstar. The only issues i have is low cross bug and AI GK - if anything if they fix the above it will become harder as the attack most of the time is easy to read as you know they are going wide 90% of the time

funny there is no issue for me with my GK on the line if i hold triangle, its the AI GK that are the issue, also i have no issues with my CB and defending in general even on Superstar. The only issues i have is low cross bug and AI GK - if anything if they fix the above it will become harder as the attack most of the time is easy to read as you know they are going wide 90% of the time
Yeap. This and COM shots from distance.
Its not even the fact that im loosing most of the goals from wide low cross. Its the fact that I know how AI will attack which makes the game predictable (im on Superstar as well)
At this point i know how to defend 9/10 AI low cross attempts and they rarely manage to score, but it makes the game easier. I dont have to worry about securing centre as I know they will never try to shoot from distance.
Awaiting patch I was playing Champions League and at the moment Im in semi final against Real. And had some fantastic matches even pre patch. When this game shines - its blinding.

It's actually quite funny how Konami promised, among other things, to bring the whole Graphics package for the exclusively licensed leagues this year, and that subject was never brought up again. And they got away with that. Everybody already forgot about it.

Got a source for that? Don't think so.
That is simply not true. They never officially announced that anywhere. It's what some people thought that "exclusive officially licensed" meant, but scoreboards and all that stuff was never announced nor confirmed.

Got a source for that? Don't think so.
That is simply not true. They never officially announced that anywhere. It's what some people thought that "exclusive officially licensed" meant, but scoreboards and all that stuff was never announced nor confirmed.

They (Asim, Rob, and all them other guys) were talking about that during all the live streaming events before the game was out.
Right about the same time they were talking about Dynamic Lighting.

I don't know whether you're saying I'm lying or they never made an official announcement it, like on their website.

One day to go till the patch. I appreciate the info chris has given us and now i guess it is just a case of wait and try it, if it isnt good it is not because the info wasnt after all, lets hope the developers made progress in tackling whats on the patch notes

The timing of the 'GDPR issie' was more than a little coincidental with the WENB forums being nuked too. :WHISTLE:

They (Asim, Rob, and all them other guys) were talking about that during all the live streaming events before the game was out.

I don't know whether you're saying I'm lying or they never made an official announcement it, like on their website.

Actually there was nothing. It was fully licensed leagues with league specific overlays. But no details on the full licenses which are kits, names, likeness, balls, league structures in the end. And in PES terms that is fully licensed. Now if it were FIFA and they would announce a fully licensed league and it wasnt like the PL, LS you could be pissed rightfully ...i guess?

Mention of it has been removed from the main PES site but remains here:

https://www.konami.com/games/eu/en/products/pes2019/

"All leagues have been given that time and attention, with unique presentation added."

Actually there was nothing. It was fully licensed leagues with league specific overlays.
There was; they claimed that "All leagues have been given that time and attention, with unique presentation added."

But no details on the full licenses which are kits, names, likeness, balls, league structures in the end.
They did say this too. As far as I know they delivered on it.

Back
Top Bottom