PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

How come when you change the goal net color it looks so faded and invisible in game -_-

EDIT: Also what happened to the classic ML Original team? Who are these new noobs.

Perhaps KONAMI wants to sabotage community patches, delivery constant updates incompatible with previous patched data.

Konami has to make gameplay vs AI priority, I have no idea how can it be so random with each new release if they have achieved good gameplay in the past. And master league too. I can't get over about the removal of those d2 from Italy and Spain :CONFUSE: - it is not as if it is complicated for them to keep it. My recent d2 ML was good and promotion to d1 is going well too in 2018.With heavy heart I think I will wait for 2020 this time :BORED:

Perhaps KONAMI wants to sabotage community patches, delivery constant updates incompatible with previous patched data.

Not sabotaging anything, they are updating the game like other companies do.Fortunately the modding community can act faster than Konami can.

Juce already had Sider updated before anyone was out of bed this morning.
Baris has already updated Dpefilelist generator.
Hawke has updated competition list for ballserver.

There are probably more fixes out there that I have not seen yet.

A new Update File (Data Pack 1.03 & Patch 1.01.03) was released on 27/09/2018.
See below for further details.

■Fixes
・myClub: The message shown on myClub login states that GP for Weekly PES League ranking has been rewarded, however the GP balance on screen does not show the updated balance.

・Team Play Lobby: The game crashes when a certain Goal Celebration is performed in Team Play Lobby matches.

・Master League: When starting Master League, some COM teams transfer out many of their players, making the player numbers unnaturally low, or the players are assigned to positions that do not meet their positional compatibility.

・Become a Legend: When a player transfers in Become a Legend from a certain league to another, many players in the league where the player transfers in get transferred out.

https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/eu/en/topic/wepes2019_games-3298

After the update released 27/09/2018 (data pack 1.03 and patch 1.01.03) I couldn't open the game, getting stuck at that grey loading screen. I'm currently using w10 build 17134. On a ryzen cpu (1600) and gtx 1050ti. I didn't even patch the thing but reinstalled it anyways but still gets stuck at loading screen. Did any of you suffered the same stupid thing? If that's the case, does anyone know a solution to this?

After the update released 27/09/2018 (data pack 1.03 and patch 1.01.03) I couldn't open the game, getting stuck at that grey loading screen. I'm currently using w10 build 17134. On a ryzen cpu (1600) and gtx 1050ti. I didn't even patch the thing but reinstalled it anyways but still gets stuck at loading screen. Did any of you suffered the same stupid thing? If that's the case, does anyone know a solution to this?

Try verifying the files in steam,then launch in steam.See if that helps.

Also if You use cpks then regenerate the dpefilelist with the updated generator by Baris, to ensure dt80_103E_x64 is ticked and on Your dpefilelist.

That's why I stopped applying patches since the game already supported PS4 OF. There are some high quality such as PESWORLD and PESUNIVERSE. To me 3rd party patch is not worth the hassle anymore.

That's why I stopped applying patches since the game already supported PS4 OF. There are some high quality such as PESWORLD and PESUNIVERSE. To me 3rd party patch is not worth the hassle anymore.
Interesting. I was recently asking in the Q&A thread what the difference is today with option file type patches and actual community patches. Back on PES6, option files didn't really cover everything that could be modded, fixed, tweaked, etc. But today things seem better in the option file world. Would you say full patches are necessary to the game anymore when the option file type are so thorough?
(only problem with PESUniverse is that I don't believe anyone making a patch or mod should ever be charging anything. I find that terrible. Just a personal opinion.)

Interesting. I was recently asking in the Q&A thread what the difference is today with option file type patches and actual community patches. Back on PES6, option files didn't really cover everything that could be modded, fixed, tweaked, etc. But today things seem better in the option file world. Would you say full patches are necessary to the game anymore when the option file type are so thorough?
(only problem with PESUniverse is that I don't believe anyone making a patch or mod should ever be charging anything. I find that terrible. Just a personal opinion.)

Saying as You keep bringing that up. Tinpanalley.

You cannot put boots,adboards,balls,gameplay changes,stadiums,switchers,siders,scoreboards,stadium boards, menu enhancements,chants,anthems,audio and any form of graphical improvement in an option file.

Hence patches on PC are pretty vital, whether community ones or ones made by Yourself.

The end result is in effect a game that is significantly better than the raw release version all round.

Does shooting seem "more OP" after 9/27 patch anyone?
And is it me that keepers are more prone to leave their 6 yard box now? Played just few matches after patch.

Does shooting seem "more OP" after 9/27 patch anyone?
And is it me that keepers are more prone to leave their 6 yard box now? Played just few matches after patch.

placebo_antidepressants_drug_lancet_review_drjoe.jpg

Take two a day :D

Saying as You keep bringing that up. Tinpanalley.
You cannot put boots,adboards,balls,gameplay changes,stadiums,switchers,siders,scoreboards,stadium boards, menu enhancements,chants,anthems,audio and any form of graphical improvement in an option file.
Hence patches on PC are pretty vital, whether community ones or ones made by Yourself.
The end result is in effect a game that is significantly better than the raw release version all round.
Well, first of all thanks for the reply. Sorry, I just wasn't getting a reply so I tried to bring it up in other places to see if I could get an answer. The discord isn't good enough for chatting as it probably could be.

I think the major thing that is causing my confusion is that back in the PS2/PC PES6 days there were only option files unless you knew how to assemble what was called a "patch" or a "mod" from community elements here or on other sites that are no longer with us :). In any event, as time passed, people started saying "patch" when they only meant "option file" and I find that's still the case.

Ok, so basically if it's only a file or collection of files that go in the Documents folder of Windows, then it's only an "Option File". But if there are elements that are loaded or side-loaded in the install folder itself, we can call that a real "patch" of which PTE is one. Have I got that right?

Now... is there any particular method (option file, patch, self-built or otherwise) that allows for graphical elements to be updated as the year goes along without causing me to have to start a new offline Tournament or Cup?

You can update as many PC graphical elements as You like,anytime, it has no bearing on the tournaments and ability to play.You can put in new balls or adboards etc etc and use them mid tournament.

Key rule with modding is BACK UP, and be prepared to reverse engineer when it goes wrong.

The only element that can affect the game, although fairly briefly is an updated .exe, or a new DLC, then the tools to make edits need an update themselves.This is usually done quickly so their is not really a big issue.

You can update as many PC graphical elements as You like,anytime, it has no bearing on the tournaments and ability to play.You can put in new balls or adboards etc etc and use them mid tournament.
Ok, fantastic. I've been playing with updated squads/rosters in football games (and other sports) for over 10 years. And the fact is, outside of baseball where rosters change significantly throughout the year, I've never really seen any need for anything other than updates to graphics elements in sports games throughout the year. Occasionally there are massive gameplay holes to fix, but even that we're seeing being fixed by people like Inca as a sideloaded thing. Fine. So, if I 'm happy with squads, I can at least always inject new graphics elements without ruining my save.
Key rule with modding is BACK UP, and be prepared to reverse engineer when it goes wrong.
Yes. Good advice, and I do this with all my games. Sometimes, backing up the specific file, sometimes an entire game install.
The only element that can affect the game, although fairly briefly is an updated .exe, or a new DLC, then the tools to make edits need an update themselves.This is usually done quickly so their is not really a big issue.
Right, ok.
Unfortunately, I'm still not understanding what it is about a game update that "breaks" a game save. A game save takes elements from the standard game files and modifies them, right? This is pretty standard in any sports game. So your "league" or "cup" is just modifications to the game that reference the original game. Then why does a game update ruin your save? Shouldn't the save still be able to function on its own? If I have a season saved, and a game does updates, it usually only affects exhibition/friendly play but seasons in progress can usually still load. Why is this different in PES? Can you help me with that?

Ok, fantastic. I've been playing with updated squads/rosters in football games (and other sports) for over 10 years. And the fact is, outside of baseball where rosters change significantly throughout the year, I've never really seen any need for anything other than updates to graphics elements in sports games throughout the year. Occasionally there are massive gameplay holes to fix, but even that we're seeing being fixed by people like Inca as a sideloaded thing. Fine. So, if I 'm happy with squads, I can at least always inject new graphics elements without ruining my save.
Yes. Good advice, and I do this with all my games. Sometimes, backing up the specific file, sometimes an entire game install.
Right, ok.
Unfortunately, I'm still not understanding what it is about a game update that "breaks" a game save. A game save takes elements from the standard game files and modifies them, right? This is pretty standard in any sports game. So your "league" or "cup" is just modifications to the game that reference the original game. Then why does a game update ruin your save? Shouldn't the save still be able to function on its own? If I have a season saved, and a game does updates, it usually only affects exhibition/friendly play but seasons in progress can usually still load. Why is this different in PES? Can you help me with that?

Because the game or exe is updated,it no longer recognises previous versions.There is no backwards compatibility.
So You try to load yesterdays game on today's update & boom,problem.

It will just be dumb and say " unable to load,file is from a different version", or worse load and corrupt.

Back
Top Bottom