PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Is it me or there's a little more skating now?

I mean, I never noticed anything like this before the update:

Playing with @incas36's dt18 version 1.1.4 so maybe the new update borked something there... I don't really know. But I actually never noticed so much skating before today.

Is it me or there's a little more skating now?

I mean, I never noticed anything like this before the update:

Playing with @incas36's dt18 version 1.1.4 so maybe the new update borked something there... I don't really know. But I actually never noticed so much skating before today.
Don't want to be part of the "placebo crowd" but I think you're onto something here. Had a few exhibition games and something feels off. passing as well.

Don't want to be part of the "placebo crowd" but I think you're onto something here. Had a few exhibition games and something feels off. passing as well.
On console and my manual passing is very different than yesterday,less "loose" and not getting stuck between two players etc.
I felt it had changed directly

No problem FOR ME if its tested and sorted out properly.

giphy.gif

The amount of hate under that tweet is disgusting. Im not defending the product or the company but people's behaviour is really something to think about.

Its the same behavior from the homeless guy yesterday who i landed (lets say) 2 euros when he asked "is that all"?
And again i know its a paid product but still so much negativity still when we get the proper fixes and honest communication we have been asking for and we deserve as customers....channel your energy elswhere maybe and play something other or swap it for Fifa 19 if you cant take it?

But if something positive happens instead encouraging the effort , punishing is something out of this world to me.

Last edited:
TBH rightfully asked as it was also promised in the package of PES. Maybe it comes as well late October with the same DLC.
I'd also love to have Ibrox and new faces and such, but there are things that are way more important first. And I think that when we talk about the AI we're not in the "according to me, according to you" field, but we're in the "it's there for everyone to see" one.

Tweet by AdamB .. DLC End of Oct , said to be looking at AI gameplay which I take it will include the low cross backheeled once , twice , three times.

Pro Evolution Soccer‏Verified account @officialpes

AI behaviour/style of play – Irregularities identified and fix to come with next Data Pack (late Oct) Online performance – Currently investigating and will provide an update soon. We apologise for the above inconveniences and thank you for your continued support/feedback. (2/2)

The amount of hate under that tweet is disgusting. Im not defending the product or the company but people's behaviour is really something to think about.

Its the same behavior from the homeless guy yesterday who i landed (lets say) 2 euros when he asked "is that all"?
And again i know its a paid product but still so much negativity still when we get the proper fixes and honest communication we have been asking for and we deserve as customers....channel your energy elswhere maybe and play something other or swap it for Fifa 19 if you cant take it?

But if something positive happens instead encouraging the effort , punishing is something out of this world to me.

I won't justify violence or verbal aggressions. But don't expect sympathy from people who feel ripped off OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

"Don't buy the game then" I hear you saying. But then next year they show you a few trailers, the talk about how the game has changed, they pay some people off to disguise and get in communities to say they played the game and "THE KING IS BACK", then the Demo comes out and it's good, so you expect the full game to be even better. But then the full game comes out, you buy it, and it's worse than the demo and it's broken everywhere else too.
So it's not the consumer's fault. It's the company's. One of the worst companies I've ever gave money to.

Dont buy it if you dont trust the product. Yes thats my answer. Its logical. I never go to a restaurant ever again if i find some nasty stuff in the food.

If i go there again and i find something i should blame myself as well. Not just the place.
But if the food is good after i wont be sitting there and arguing it was nasty before. I mean wtf.

Its been said before.....and i will say it again. After all these years you me & the world know that konami or EA could have given us the game we all wanted time & again, year after year. take 2017 for example IMO a massive step in the right direction, anyone with half a brain would know that very little would need to be fixed. But NO! (i cant speak from experience here as i totally overlooked 2018 cuz 2017 was ok for me) as i have seen posted they arsed it up again. Its just so in another few years they can once again come close to the bar, but not Quite. Just so we keep coming back for more with an addition that was taken away years ago and/or reworked to appear as if new. In a nutshell you aint getting the perfect game because updated graphics and rosters year after year wouldnt cut it. Thats marketing i am afraid. :( Peace :PIRATE:

Passing on PA1 , ok I know they say you have to pick your passes, been playing football games on PC and console since Emyln Hughes International Soccer back in 1988. So I know where to aim my LS and player, but in this game the power bar AT times does not seem to matter. I aim at player 6 yards to my inside clear path I hit pass 25%-30% power and the ball goes to him he jumps over it because as soon as I hit pass the control icon jump to one of my other players another 12 yard further away that the one I was aiming to pass too and of course the one I wasn't aiming the pass to is covered by a cpu player and I lose the ball. Through ball 100% full power as my wingers is 35 yards out - out wide and my CF is making a run through the back line into the box - phaf ball comes off my boot and slowly runs all of 2-3 yards as my FB is coming up behing on my outside AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG x that al over the pitch when you not wanting it or even aiming a pass to these players.

Is the weather rain snow in the game ? I only see little 2 or 3 drips usually in Sub(s) cutscene never in the game play.

Rig is AMD Ryzen 1700X , MSI Nvidia GeForce 1080 , 32Gb Ram

My Thoughts about this Game :
I play PES since ISS 98. My Favourite always was PES 6. Because of Modding and the "Feeling" on the Pitch. It was hard for me to change to these new Soccer Games. Started to test PES 2013 but I hated the Game. Tried another Run on PES 2018 and thought that this could be real Love. But after several Matches I was so upset with all these Through Passes Things. And what I didn't like was the fact that every Team played the same Style. Quick Passes and Through Passes from almost every Team made me sick to play on higher Levels.
So I buy PES 2019. Downloaded a Reddid Patch with Bundesliga and insert some CPK's I thought lets start it. Made a Konami League with the best Teams in Europe. Played 8 Matches on Profi and these Matches were so much challenging. When I score I felt that I did the right Passes and when I get a Goal against me I knew that I did something wrong. Never shouted and Moaning so much during Matches like I did in PES 2019. Guess I love this Game.
(But I have to say every Opponent feels the same. Seems like the Players Database has no Effect to the Game. And FIFA 19 seems to make it the same Style.)
In my Opinion it seems like EA and Konami wanted to roll the Game backwards. Because especially EA is seeing that their Game is a AAA Title. Why should the change something if the Game is selling everey Year more and more. Konami can't catch EA in Terms of Licenses but they fail a little in the Thing they are better than EA : Gameplay. They should change some minor Bugs (Goalkeeper glue on Goalline, Througpasses everywhere, Different Teams should play different Style) and this Game would be a Buster....(for us on Evo-Web)

MfG ZeRoberta

Last edited:
Hi guys, does it ever happen to you to be in a perfect form and win +10 games online, but then all of the sudden your passes and combinations are not working and your form lacks quality....a loss of momentum/mentality...every time I am on a winning streak there comes a moment when my strategy just stops working and no matter how good the opponent is it seems impossible to win...anyone else experiencing this thing? I know it's a mentality thing but just wondering if any of the top level guys have any tips on staying focused and maintaining a great form?

Well main question is why there is no MDK for game that doesnt have licence but locks everything for some reason?!

If you just look at editing forum you will see that people need just Base things and nothing special

Like its a trial product version
Its like that for years and years

Does anyone have Excel Spreadsheet for scout combinations? We had it last year and it was really fantastic to see what can we get from our scouts. It seems no one made it this year.

New patch, noticing more long shots and high crosses from CPU. And 1st time I see CPU scores a header after a cross against me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom