PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

I thought that eyes are adjusted for 30 to 40 something fps - I never understood that fps thing too.
More like 60 for ideal viewing. And apparently scientists say up to about 100 is detectable but only in small increments, at certain brightness and for a specific field of view. Beyond that, people are basically pretending if they claim they can spot specific differences between 100 and anything higher. It's just science.

This has been one of the big problems in recent years. PES 2010 was perhaps the pinnacle for tactics.

Nowadays there are no "in-between" options: you either play short passes or long passes, counter or possession, out wide or centre... no individual instructions or specific team tactics (like switch side for wingers). Probably the thing I dislike the most about modern games is how SMFs and WGs end up in the centre no matter what (even if the player doesn't have the prolific winger playstyle) and how CFs make diagonal outward runs no matter what. Whatever happened to the Centre and Side abilities? Why can't a player be a Target Man, Fox in the box and Hole Player at the same time? This is what made past PES great and unique.

Oh that was soooo good in PES 2010!
Those tactic options...how you could set every player from offensive, to balanced or defensive.

That was the last PES with the free replay cam.

Even PES 2011 was great, but it was lacking of those tactic options, free replay cam, player development screen after every match in ML and so on...

What is the change list for today's update 9/21?
I haven't received an update , last listed update file is 13/09/2018..only changes listed for 21/09/2018 are..

21/09/2018
[Update 5] Issues Under Investigation
This is an update regarding the following issues currently being encountered by some users:

・An issue where the screen turns white and the game subsequently crashes
・An issue where users are unable to connect to the server and the “CODE:VNBP733” error is displayed

As an apology for the inconvenience we may have caused and also our appreciation for your cooperation to solve these issues, we have sent 50,000 GP to all our users at 08:00 on 21/09/2018 (UTC).

We have also sent 2,000 myClub Coins as the compensation to the users who are identified as not having been able to play the game during the time the issues have occurred.
*Note: The applicable users who experienced the issues will be identified when we conduct the investigation.

If you haven't received your compensation even though you are eligible, please contact us through our official website:
EU https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/ask/2019/eu/en/pc/
US https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/ask/2019/us/en-us/pc/
AS https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/ask/2019/as/en-sg/pc/

*Please be sure to contact us no later than 23:59 on 31/10/2018 (UTC).

We will sequentially distribute a compensation as each case is confirmed by our inspection.

Once again, we apologise for any inconveniences caused.

I haven't received an update , last listed update file is 13/09/2018..only changes listed for 21/09/2018 are..

21/09/2018
[Update 5] Issues Under Investigation
This is an update regarding the following issues currently being encountered by some users:

・An issue where the screen turns white and the game subsequently crashes
・An issue where users are unable to connect to the server and the “CODE:VNBP733” error is displayed

As an apology for the inconvenience we may have caused and also our appreciation for your cooperation to solve these issues, we have sent 50,000 GP to all our users at 08:00 on 21/09/2018 (UTC).

We have also sent 2,000 myClub Coins as the compensation to the users who are identified as not having been able to play the game during the time the issues have occurred.
*Note: The applicable users who experienced the issues will be identified when we conduct the investigation.

If you haven't received your compensation even though you are eligible, please contact us through our official website:
EU https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/ask/2019/eu/en/pc/
US https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/ask/2019/us/en-us/pc/
AS https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/ask/2019/as/en-sg/pc/

*Please be sure to contact us no later than 23:59 on 31/10/2018 (UTC).

We will sequentially distribute a compensation as each case is confirmed by our inspection.

Once again, we apologise for any inconveniences caused.

very very clever to give compensation in the form of in-game currency. (or generous if you're invested in the myclub machine)

at least it buys another week of time to fix things.

i wonder what they will offer you next week. another 50K GP perhaps?

Hello,

just a question, need a tool to change a Team (Name, Kits etc.) and/or Players (Attributes etc.). I know this is existing but is there a way to export this specific data and re-integrate it when I change/update patch or after update from Konami?

Hello,

just a question, need a tool to change a Team (Name, Kits etc.) and/or Players (Attributes etc.). I know this is existing but is there a way to export this specific data and re-integrate it when I change/update patch or after update from Konami?

Your in the wrong thread and the wrong section.did You even search first?

Ask here, https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/★-random-questions-ask-someone-may-know-the-answer.79143/page-14

Familiarise Yourself with the tool thread also.

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/★-pes-2019-tools-thread.79147/

Anyway what's your favorite stadium to play ? (do i sound like officialpes ? :D) i think san siro is going to be used a lot in my random exhibition match. Pretty good lighting this year for some stadium. Last year fav. was Burg Stadium.

I usually just pick one stadium and use it the whole year for exhibition and friendly matches.
On Pes2018, my favourite on Exhibition matches is El monumental DAY.
This year, it's Estadio Olimpico NIGHT. I think it has the best lighting for night matches. When eyes hurt already, I change to Veltins arena as it's a bit darker.

I like day matches so I might try San Siro, Looks good on yous screenshot.

I've also learned @Chuny LUT editing so I might be able to improve my fav El monumental day lighting.

Last edited:
Stutter guidance - I have asked on Reddit also but to no avail yet, in the Nvidia settings what should/shouldn't I change that might make my game run smoother?

https://imgur.com/a/6oK9NPJ

The settings changed thus far are from somewhere else on the internet - I don't know enough about each setting to know what will affect the performance etc.

Stutter guidance - I have asked on Reddit also but to no avail yet, in the Nvidia settings what should/shouldn't I change that might make my game run smoother?

https://imgur.com/a/6oK9NPJ

The settings changed thus far are from somewhere else on the internet - I don't know enough about each setting to know what will affect the performance etc.

What are your system specifications?
You have nvidia card? If yes, in nvidia control panel, set prefer max frames to 1 and try vsync on or application controlled and test.

It's gambling pachinko machine. Officials I hate Konami... I'm so done... Hole game is one BIG manipulation pay to win garbage. I can not believe what Konami turned the PES series. What's happening in the game is mildly criminal and should be investigated by ... FBI I do not know who else. The game is designed to make you play My Club, and not just play and pushing you to invest real money if you want to be competitive. Even if you're a better player, like a PES player, is you refuse to pay, the game ****** your players. Offline modes are ridiculous and you got bored only w after a few hours of play. Whether because of the stupid presentation, stupid and manipulative AI, everything is designed that way so you do not want to play anything other than MyClub. I have already talked about how in the co-op mode, if you play with non MyClub team, with a normal one, the game makes you playing only like a guest, away separately manipulates the gameplay and your players to act like idiots, just to be nasty, to make you give up from Normal teams and to start playing MyClub. It's so obvious that it's even insulting.

#NotmyPES

What are your system specifications?
You have nvidia card? If yes, in nvidia control panel, set prefer max frames to 1 and try vsync on or application controlled and test.

Specs as follows:

MSI GE73 7RD(Raider)-007UK, Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core Processor, 17.3" Full HD 120Hz Screen, Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD + 1000GB HDD, Dedicated GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB Graphics, USB3 | HDMI | Bluetooth | DisplayPort, Steelseries Backlit Full Colour Keyboard, 9S7-17C312-007

I have tried the vsync option but not the max frames settings. Interestingly setting the fps in pes settings to 30 and 30 seems to make the game run in 60 fps.

I have tried the vsync option but not the max frames settings. Interestingly setting the fps in pes settings to 30 and 30 seems to make the game run in 60 fps.

FPS in settings does nothing and is broken, ignore it.
With 1050ti you need to find a stable balance for render quality and maintaining 60fps. Try the prerendered frames to 1, set refresh rate in NVCP to highest available and you may want to try to disable shader cache. If vsync on gives you problem try the application controlled.

In another side of things, is it me only or due to recent official patch that game plays "more rigid" in players animations? The demo and first day gameplay was more fluid and smooth(not taking about fps, stuttering or glitches) it's the same but animations seem more restricted lately?

FPS in settings does nothing and is broken, ignore it.
With 1050ti you need to find a stable balance for render quality and maintaining 60fps. Try the prerendered frames to 1, set refresh rate in NVCP to highest available and you may want to try to disable shader cache. If vsync on gives you problem try the application controlled.

Brilliant thank you ill try this, however I've checked and checked and the set refresh rate option is not there. Any idea?

Can anyone give me ideas for how to optimise my AMD Radeon R9 290 to be able to play at 60fps? EVery other game flows beautifully, but PES refuses to run smoothly at 60.

Back
Top Bottom