PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

MuRZYLg2oFg.jpg

Lokomotiv. Not make of Kit

I get little stuttering in every cutscene or cinematic and look at my specs (in my signature). Unbelievable.
I can't even play at 4K, it's ridiculous, poorly optimized.
I also face the same thing, in fact the first time in PES ... because I have always configured all previous PES by nvidia and never had any problems.

Obs Core i7, gtx1060 6gb, 16gb ram ...

Thanks for the responses guys.. Now I'm not alone facing this issue. Hope the final released will be well optimised for pc

Every year my personal same story with PC version...

1- I make some tweaks at NVIDIA panel.
2- I Start to play, It 's feels great, flow, responsive.
3- I Finish my playtime... Turn off PC.
4- Ey lets play again!
5- I start to play and feel it bad, clunchy, does not flow anymore. It is not the same feeling from point 2.
6- Exit game.
goto 1 :LMAO::LOL::LMAO:

Update, really really strange BUT...
I was giving a try the shadowplay thing (I never used it to be honest) and I finally obtain the smooth, flow and responsive gameplay that from time to time the game lost. (Points 3 to 4 many times)

ps: i use the control panel settings from the first page too.

(W10 i7 16gb 1070 - 21:9 2560 x 1080 75hz)

If someone did not know, konami just update the demo on steam. 130mb or less. Enjoy.

somebody mentioned somewhere they'd noticed more dribbling since the steam patch. am just playing fra vs arg now. i'm not seeing it. just pass pass pass.

professional difficulty. full manual. 20mins

Some comments from the Steam forums about it:

New update makes the demo open in SSE 4.1 processors

seems like they fixed the 36 fps cap on amd GPUs

Some are saying the patch makes some subtle improvements to gameplay. Personally, ive not noticed any but the shadow bug now seems to be fixed. Unfortunatly the stutter issue when using a 8 core cpu still exists .

So it's basically an optimization update.
It's so weird that they released this considering the demo has been out for two weeks and the full game will be out in a one.

I would pay to have a tool like this for PES 2019

the timing is okay.

if there's something there that will change my mind on whether or not i buy and helps me to decide which format then i'm up for that. unfortunately, not seen anything yet (as an owner of PES 2018) but we have another week and also to see what they do post-release

I don´t know if it´s placebo or not but AI miles better after patch and an overall sansation really really good.

For me just fixed the annoying bug when appears some strange shadows from the 3D players in black and now just dissapear. Example when i sub. a player and appears the body players in the next video after click on the start button.

Back
Top Bottom