PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Imo! Console version always feels better for some reason, even though the PC version presumably has identical gameplay.

Yeah, pretty much. I noticed an abysmal difference in fluidity from PES 2018 in PC and PS3!!!, mind you. The players were a lot more responsive in PS3, like wtf. lol

In my experience I feel the PS4 version less fluid, more "robotic" than PC version.

IMO There are many factors that maybe makes the PC version more versatile and configurable. I mean, In my case I tweaked many options at nvidia control panel to obtain the best experience.

What a headache PES on PC is. One day I think my stutter is fixed. Next day its back. Why just PES year in year out gives me hassles like this and other games don't.

For all the fluidity and gorgeousness that PC can offer, you cannot beat the pick-up-and-play of console is priceless to me (unless your PES PC is working without tinkering)

Best view?

Lol. How the hell to compete against that?

I'm going to order me a couple of extra monitors, a 1080 gfx card and rent out a big room to get ready for PES 2019.

Best view?
No match for this:LMAO:
s-l640.jpg

What do you mean my dear friend?
There's clearly a yellow filter over the game, i.e. everything looks like there's an added layer of yellow over it. I mean to ask if someone has fixed that with reshade or not.

There's clearly a yellow filter over the game, i.e. everything looks like there's an added layer of yellow over it. I mean to ask if someone has fixed that with reshade or not.

I haven't noticed it at all.
What monitor do you have? Maybe you need to download a Color Profile that calibrates your monitor.
I had to download and install 3 until I found one that I thought was correct for my 27'' Dell monitor.}

Anyways you can check my ReShade right here and see if it fits you:

Well, i played 4 hours on PS4 with an HDR TV.
Way batter than the PC experience on standart monitor.
I captured a lot of videos to compare PC and PS4 because i got the impression that PS4 version is different from pc in ball physics etc...
I tend to believe that the HDR and PS4 controller make that difference.

What a headache PES on PC is. One day I think my stutter is fixed. Next day its back. Why just PES year in year out gives me hassles like this and other games don't.

For all the fluidity and gorgeousness that PC can offer, you cannot beat the pick-up-and-play of console is priceless to me (unless your PES PC is working without tinkering)

Experiencing the same here.. one day it's choppy and stuttery, another day it's smooth as buttet. No settings changed. Don't know if it's something running in the background. Not experiencing it with other games.

Well, i played 4 hours on PS4 with an HDR TV.
Way batter than the PC experience on standart monitor.
I captured a lot of videos to compare PC and PS4 because i got the impression that PS4 version is different from pc in ball physics etc...
I tend to believe that the HDR and PS4 controller make that difference.

Im in agreeance that the Konami made this for console, most likely ps4 or ps4 pro (most likely this actually for the HDR/ 4k). Ive been playing both the pc version (cos of slider - and high end gaming laptop via 1080p projector screen), and the ps4 versions, and particularly after playing Winning Eleven 2019 (after downloading from Japanese store), I can say WE2019 on ps4 (which im guessing is exactly the same as PES2019 besides the title screen) feels better. Feels heavier than the pc version, and feels like the dual shock works so much better on the ps4 (yes that's what it was made for) with everything so much more responsive. Seems also there is more variation in the games.. weird.. But in saying this, I do enjoy the PC version.. visually, although its supposed to be better, I still kinda like the ps4 look as well... I like the slightly more blurred effect I guess. Just wished the ps4 version allowed 60fps on cutscenes etc... surely the ps4 pro could do this??? whats the go with that???

Experiencing the same here.. one day it's choppy and stuttery, another day it's smooth as buttet. No settings changed. Don't know if it's something running in the background. Not experiencing it with other games.

Lol..tell me about it.. drives me nuts. Few games things go 100% stutterless, then, outta the blue I get a half-second stutter... surely its the fact that on a pc, there is more going on.. in the background. Surely there is a way to turn everything off in background, so the pc is totally focused on just the game.. like the ps4 is??? I thought there was a gamemode or something (mines greyed out.. think its only for microsoft/xbox games or something)?? or a setting in Nvidia that is just game focused at maximum performance (which is what my settings are set to)… hmmmm

What I did notice, is that when I do run Replay function on (in shadowplay) in order to record last 10+ mins if required, the game does lose its mojo.. slight less response etc. Not sure how people do it properly, saying shadowplay has no performance impact on game whatsoever... I don't believe it...not on my system anyways... or I guess its a pes2019 demo after all, most likely not fully optimised yet until retail version comes out.

finally.. I really envy those guys who can record pes2018/19 at 60fps (@1080p) using shadowplay. I used to be able to do this a few years back, but some weird bug (and well documented over the net) allows many nvidia users to only be able to record at 56ish fps.. No real fixes for this. But essentially it means the video playback is pretty useless.. choppyish...

Lol..tell me about it.. drives me nuts. Few games things go 100% stutterless, then, outta the blue I get a half-second stutter... surely its the fact that on a pc, there is more going on.. in the background. Surely there is a way to turn everything off in background, so the pc is totally focused on just the game.. like the ps4 is??? I thought there was a gamemode or something (mines greyed out.. think its only for microsoft/xbox games or something)?? or a setting in Nvidia that is just game focused at maximum performance (which is what my settings are set to)… hmmmm

What I did notice, is that when I do run Replay function on (in shadowplay) in order to record last 10+ mins if required, the game does lose its mojo.. slight less response etc. Not sure how people do it properly, saying shadowplay has no performance impact on game whatsoever... I don't believe it...not on my system anyways... or I guess its a pes2019 demo after all, most likely not fully optimised yet until retail version comes out.

finally.. I really envy those guys who can record pes2018/19 at 60fps (@1080p) using shadowplay. I used to be able to do this a few years back, but some weird bug (and well documented over the net) allows many nvidia users to only be able to record at 56ish fps.. No real fixes for this. But essentially it means the video playback is pretty useless.. choppyish...
I'm using i7 2600k and gtx1060 @1440p. Maxed settings. Constant 60fps on gameplay but on some replays/cutscenes it's lower(even 30ish at times).

So far, I have not experienced(or noticed) any stutters on 19demo.
I've experienced it a few times in PES2018, it's 60fps( on the FPS counter) but stutters. Restarting the game or PC solves the issue. Fortunately, didn't happen on an online match.

On shadowplay recording/replay function: I'm recording at 1440p@50mb bitrate.
I'm not experiencing below 60fps on gameplay in both PES2018/19demo. PES replays/celebrations have slightly lower framerates(than without shadowplay), less 5fps or so depending on the on the scene
I'm using SSD(OS and PES) and recording the videos on other normal HDD. I'm not sure if it makes a difference.

On the Veltins-Arena graphic bug, I experienced it in my first day of DEMO. Suprisingly, I haven't experienced it since.

Last edited:
I solved the spontaneous stutter with a simple trick.
I press alt+ctrl+del.
This open the task manager. Then i simply press alt+tab and i return to game.
The stutter is gone.
Try it, thank me later.

I solved the spontaneous stutter with a simple trick.
I press alt+ctrl+del.
This open the task manager. Then i simply press alt+tab and i return to game.
The stutter is gone.
Try it, thank me later.
The issue is with the game not being able to switch to full screen. You may notice a white border around the game when there is stutter. This is due to the game running in Borderless Fullscreens, which is known to slow down games. A simple Alt+Tab achieves the same result.

Yes, best start by a Leeds Manager in History.The blue bucket is going down in history too.

Sorry for OT but is it true he made players clean up the trash off the streets for a few hours so they could appreciate what people had to do to pay the tickets to go see them play?-

Sorry for OT but is it true he made players clean up the trash off the streets for a few hours so they could appreciate what people had to do to pay the tickets to go see them play?-

Very true.Hope this guy is around a very long time.

@Chuny is it possible to play Pes 2019 with more than max. 60 fps/60hz ?
Ive got an 144hz gsync monitor like you but the last pes ive played on pc was 2017 and with more than locked 60fps and 60hz (gsync on) the game was unplayable stuttering ...

I'm loving the game, however there's the same problem that happens in 18 and back. The goalkeeper.

The goalkeeper for some reason thinks it's a good idea to be almost on the goal line when an attacker comes alone. That makes that every time I get a perfect through ball I can score really easy just by putting the ball in one of the sides. In real life the keeper gets out and tries to cover as much as possible the angle of the shooter, thus forcing him to either shoot over him, dribble the keeper (thing that right now is almost impossible because they're almost under the net) etc.

How can I change that? I've opened the archive defenceGKAi and all the other defenceGK archives but I have no idea what should I touch to change that behaviour. I just want the keeper to get out of the net once the attacker comes to him. Anyone know what should I do? Thanks a lot.

Back
Top Bottom