PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Is there any way to play PES 2019 Demo in 1080p windowed mode?
I use "Borderless Gaming" and the game fills the 1080p monitor but the ingame resolution is not 1080p,
just 1840 x 1038.

It was the same in PES 2018.

I use "Borderless Gaming" and the game fills the 1080p monitor but the ingame resolution is not 1080p,
just 1840 x 1038.

Test various resolutions and find out the ratio or difference between the mentioned and the actual resolution. Use that to calculate the resolution you need to render in 1080p and then use a custom resolution.

just 1840 x 1038.

Even if you change it to 1080 in Settings.exe the game resets the resolution by itself back to 1038?

Do You think that after release We will get scoreboard and adboards? I usually have manual vs manual online results like 0-0, 0-1, I usually win, found only one man till that time that i felt that was better than me. Had first "manita" right now, i won 4-0 - very good feeling. Below is nice falcao voley goal animation.

Yes i meant patched, i hoppe it will not take this year so long time like last year
The structures haven't changed much. 2018 scoreboards work maybe 80% with 2019 with only 1 major issue. So expect them done quick. I might finally complete that Bundesliga scoreboard too.:LMAO:

Last edited:
So uhh, broke my controller? What would you guys suggest? DS4 or Xbox One Controller? Or any other?

Anyone ordered at humble bundle? They will send the steam key to reedem on email? or We need to go to purchasing email that We got and it will redirect to steam? Anyone bought somthing from there before? How it is? Im curious if there will be any preload and when We will get the key...

Anyone ordered at humble bundle? They will send the steam key to reedem on email? or We need to go to purchasing email that We got and it will redirect to steam? Anyone bought somthing from there before? How it is? Im curious if there will be any preload and when We will get the key...
They send you the steam key via email at release.

Well, I have a different opinion about that :II
  1. Well, I haven't really messed around with the files yet.
  2. Well I Saw videos of 2018 scoreboards in 2019.
  3. Well, I believe you here though.
  4. Please elaborate.
  5. Punch me in the face the next time I use the word well.

just 1840 x 1038.

I actually fixed this recently but the way I did is really weird. I turned on all the NVIDIA DSR Factors in global settings at the Nvidia control panel. Without using them, for some reason I get a perfectly sharp windowed mode 1080p window then

1. Well, I haven't really messed around with the files yet.
    Well I Saw videos of 2018 scoreboards in 2019.
    Well, I believe you here though.
    Please elaborate.
    Punch me in the face the next time I use the word well.
Scoreboard and popups have a lot of new animations which will cause problems, every offset have changed, everything needs to be discovered again. The overall structure has changed, no more little textures who can be relinked.

I believe we can get something done, but it will take time, not very optimistic about your "expect them to done quick" statement :D

I have something little in the pipeline I'm working on but it already took me ages to find some Offets and still missing some major ones. Don't know how far Txak already worked though but he also told it's harder to edit this year.

Scoreboard and popups have a lot of new animations which will cause problems, every offset have changed, everything needs to be discovered again. The overall structure has changed, no more little textures who can be relinked.

I believe we can get something done, but it will take time, not very optimistic about your "expect them to done quick" statement :D

I have something little in the pipeline I'm working on but it already took me ages to find some Offets and still missing some major ones. Don't know how far Txak already worked though but he also told it's harder to edit this year.
Do you think PES Productions has GUI tools with live previews for all the hex stuff? If yes, I know where to plan a heist.:LMAO:
I'll send you the coordinates.:SMOKIN:

Do you think PES Productions has GUI tools with live previews for all the hex stuff? If yes, I know where to plan a heist.:LMAO:
I'll send you the coordinates.:SMOKIN:
Wow, this! This what we dream for. Hope developer can make tool like this for PES 2019 :SHOCK:
big_7.jpg

big_6.jpg
big_5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom