PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by ThomasGOAL, 16 May 2017.

1. rockstrongo

rockstrongo International

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    I have faith I that to.
    Just remember how it was on release!
    And they made both 17+18 better.
    So fingers crossed

slamsoze and Emroth like this.
  2. Chris Davies

Chris Davies Chief PESsimist Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    Is it me or does the AI in this often roll the ball out (to hit a long pass) and give the ball away really easily as a result? I've seen it loads, but this was the latest example:

Also, absolutely hilarious face being pulled from "Aaron Lennon" at the end, I laughed for about five minutes when the screen froze at this exact moment. :LAUGH:

[​IMG]

Emroth likes this.
  3. slamsoze

slamsoze Championship

28 September 2010
    It happens pretty often in 18, even in 2019 (not so often there).
    It must be the worst tuned special control skill in the history of gaming.This is the one you do pushing R2+R-stick to a direction.
    All special skill moves with R-stick have timing-response issues to be honest , but this one is in a different league. Whenever you execute it, despite any player agility/explosiveness/positioning, it is like your player drops an anchor back and rolling the ball forward. It renders you player So unresponsive in contrast with opponent player , that in most situations 9/10+, you loose the ball. I find it pretty unusable, the best I’ve taken from this is if I successfully hit it and the defense chops me, to take a free kick, but very occasionally and only if I have the momentum.
    It makes me wonder why they put AI to use it and why they keep it working like this in first place.

Chris Davies likes this.