PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by ThomasGOAL, 16 May 2017.

1. rockstrongo

rockstrongo International

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    Bonaventura taking Hiljemark for a spin.

Bonaventura nutmegs Miguel to Kingdome come.

And Suso being an asshole.
    A good day at the office Vs Genoa!

2. Chris Davies

Chris Davies Chief PESsimist Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    On Rock's advice, I've been hammering PES 2018 over the last week or so.

I've never been able to get past the lofted-through-ball-fetish the AI had, but it's not quite as bad after it's all patched up. I've been enjoying it - however...

As Inter Milan, the owner said this to me, on the eve of our first Europa League game:

[​IMG]

I laughed my head off for about five minutes - it's not even real cockney, that's not how you'd use the word "savvy" - and tweeted Adam about it.

His response was pretty great.

Any money says that, in the PES 2020 Master League, Maradona has the same tone...

slamsoze likes this.
  3. rockstrongo

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    Bet Pes 20 will be awful with the new dialogue they're so proud of.
    I for one really don't like them in fifa and will skip them so hard I'd get carpal tunnel syndrome (Rip X button and my wrist)

slamsoze likes this.
  4. slamsoze

slamsoze Premiership

28 September 2010
    If you have fresh memories from 2019, compare the Team Status screen on 2018 (the one that has owners trust) with the Missiob screen on 2019, the International Caps screens 18vs19 and the favourite player screens and watch how much the given info has regressed in just one year 2018--->2019

rockstrongo and Emroth like this.
  5. rockstrongo

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    Played 8-10 games on regular difficulty,I really like that difficulty on 18,got too easy after a while,but never to the point where I was hammering the CPU.
    Skipped Professional,and are now on TP PA0 20 min and really enjoying this game,instead of chasing victories at all costs I try to play the way I want to ,dribbling/short passes etc.

Did beat Cityy away in the CL 3-2 in a great game,and just knocked out Spezia in the cup 2-0.
    I find the dribbling to be so much fun in this game,never did that properly in 17,not because you can't ,but more because I couldn't:)
    Fun days right now

slamsoze, Emroth and xicpanad like this.