PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by ThomasGOAL, 16 May 2017.

1. Chuny

Chuny Fede De Blasio

If there's one memory stained in my brain about PES 2018 is exactly the opposite to that.
    More compressed? There was space all over the pitch in PES 2018 which was one of the biggest annoyances.

2. FShas

FShas Non-League

30 August 2017
    Relative to pes 19 it is because the midfield tends to hold its position higher rather than collapsing into the defence as it does in pes 19. So although 19 defences can be harder to break down with its cheap runner band brick wall defences, each phase of an attack in 18 can feel more compressed as teams spread themselves throughout the pitch better.
    Also I've used klashman tactics on some teams which helps...

3. piplica

piplica tonko wlpes-latin

24 November 2010
    HRVATSKA
    Pesfan was better but Wayne and Big Papi hacked it and destroyed it.

On a side note, i'm really enjoying PES 2018. 2 year game is the way, like you always said.

Alx1234 likes this.
  4. piplica

piplica tonko wlpes-latin

24 November 2010
    HRVATSKA
    Where is Rabc??????

5. rockstrongo

rockstrongo International

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    Enjoying my Pes 18 ML,picked up my save,on the first season still.
    A few scripted goals here and there,nothing like 19s insane scripting though.

Had a game Vs Cagliari that ended 3-2,and was furious with their 2-2 goal only to watch the replay and my shitty defending,instead of clearing the ball I took an extra touch,and the scored!
    Really solid gameplay

slamsoze likes this.
  6. cyborg

cyborg I'm russian

14 October 2011
    Moscow
    Manchester United FC
    Ideal match: