PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

DCis__XXkAAkzje.jpg

DCit9e5XkAEa7D8.jpg

what is wrong with the eyes ? Looks like they are.. crying .. and plastic .
cry.gif

Is that.. new future ?Crying players ? After goal or.. cup winning or losing ?

Last edited:
I agree 100%!!! Reborn retirees kill the immersion of ML for me as I only tend to buy Under-21 players so I tend to stop playing it after awhile when most of the new youth talents are haggard as hell looking 16 year old Italian geriatrics. I wish Konami would give us the option to turn this off as surely it's possible for them to have a random youth player generator creation system instead of recycling real player regens constantly. I'd play ML for 10+ seasons if they fixed this as opposed to the 4 or 5 seasons max I currently play.

I also hope they can fix the terrible transfer system this year as I hate buying a young player and building up his stats and when he wins a prestigious award like World Player of the Year I still receive stupid offers of 6 million for him from some tiny club who's best player has a rating of 72. Konami really need to hire a mathematician to sort out the transfer system based on real word variables and logic because whoever currently has the job at Konami doesn't have a clue.
With you 100% on this kills Master League and even Become a Legend for me cant play it with this i have my fingers crossed they have done something about it this year but just get the feeling it hasn't been touched i did ask the question to Adam a couple of days ago on twitter but no response .... :((

Do you think the MSL can be under licence ?
I know EA Sports got the MLS until 2021, but I don't think it's exclusive, right ?
I guess they will announce a partnership with the New York Red Bulls. It would make sense since Red Bull seems to be keen on having their teams represented in the game, see Red Bull Brasil.

Century Link Field (Seattle Sounders) :WOOT:

seattle-centurylink-field8.jpg

It may change from usual Euro-South Americans stadiums
In US they're usually made for American Football and structures are different from what we've usually see
Yes Seattle great exemple, or Yankee Stadium (New York City FC) and Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Stadium (D.C. United)

BN-IQ460_nypitc_GR_20150528150521.jpg

rfkstadium_front.jpg

what you say is true but i will add this :

if :SHAKE: Konami wants they can invest more into development and partnerships (look at konami stock, https://www.konami.com/news/en/2017/) to give us costumers more "like EA does" and increase sales. Konami has plenty of cash to invest.

this football gaming market is to big for just one company to monopoly, any gaming company (with a great idea) can build a great football sim (that FIFA isn't) and grab a million or more (which is 20 million or more for development) out of the fifteen million in annual sales. So don't worry, EA won't control football forever and we will have competition.

as I said. I do believe Konami has a lot of money, but they don't invest enough to pes dev team. the only way that can make Konami to support pes dev team more, is seeing proportion between investing and benefit.

I think they started again to invest in recent years (since 2014 ... but not so much and not enough).
if the sales become less and less per year, I guess Konami will decrease investing again instead of increase it ! (like before 2013 which they produce the game on that crappy old engine).
so I hope the game sale more these years that make them see: more invest=more sales=more benefit
probably it is only way to convince Konami to do more support on pes dev team.

I think my bad English language made my meaning somewhat unclear. :LOL:

as I said. I do believe Konami has a lot of money, but they don't invest enough to pes dev team. the only way that can make Konami to support pes dev team more, is seeing proportion between investing and benefit.

I think they started again to invest in recent years (since 2014 ... but not so much and not enough).
if the sales become less and less per year, I guess Konami will decrease investing again instead of increase it ! (like before 2013 which they produce the game on that crappy old engine).
so I hope the game sale more these years that make them see: more invest=more sales=more benefit
probably it is only way to convince Konami to do more support on pes dev team.

I think my bad English language made my meaning somewhat unclear. :LOL:
not bad English, i understand you.:TU:
looking at 2018 graphics, i can assure increased sales. Just the way it is. Beauty sells.

I tweeted Taya-san (PES developer), about how there needs to be more shooting variations for weak and strong foot, as well as better running animations. I also told him that players animation, footwork, arms and body movement needs more work. He liked both of my tweets. So I'm guessing he's working on it. I'm a big fan so the fact that he responded to me is awesome. I tweeted him in Japanese (google translate ;))).

I tweeted Taya-san (PES developer), about how there needs to be more shooting variations for weak and strong foot, as well as better running animations. I also told him that players animation, footwork, arms and body movement needs more work. He liked both of my tweets. So I'm guessing he's working on it. I'm a big fan so the fact that he responded to me is awesome. I tweeted him in Japanese (google translate ;))).

Could you tweet him about the positioning issue?

I got a DM back from him after I sent him Matt's video but It seems that he doesn't understand English. Well atleast he saw it unlike Adam/Asim who doesn't give a shit/blocked me. I like this guy.

68d11580c3c663bc5ab2c629a81e7c03.png

Could you tweet him about the positioning issue?

We don't know anything about this yet. Adam and Asim, even the ones who played the E3 code says it's not a problem. Let's just wait it out until another code.

I got a DM back from him after I sent him Matt's video but It seems that he doesn't understand English. Well atleast he saw it unlike Adam/Asim who doesn't give a shit/blocked me. I like this guy.

68d11580c3c663bc5ab2c629a81e7c03.png

That's why i said japanese team works as hard as they can, the problem is it seems there is so few of them for such an important game as Pes. That is entirely KONAMI's managers fault.

I'm fine with the nets. There have been some that bulge quite a bit due to how loose they are, then there seems to be ones that are tighter and rebound the ball back out of goal.

Just remember, we saw PES 2008, 2009, 2010 nets. Now, let's hope for more shooting variation and #pleasenofarpostshotglitches_PES16

i think the first touch is what needs fixing, it's crucial for realistically slower games. It really would improve game play.

arcade pass :TD:
fSCGNS.gif

realistic pass:TU:

Last edited:
Some of the talk about exchanged opinions on twitter can get tiresome, particularly if it involves contrasting views exchanged on twitter (usually involves Konami employees) or how somebody reacted to something posted on twitter. Character assassination shortly follows and the conversation in here just descends into commentary about twitterly conduct and not assets we actually do have to ponder over and discuss.

One thing I do notice on twitter is how passively agressive in tone some of the questions and feedback are delivered. I've seen politicians get an easier ride.

Back
Top Bottom