PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

You have less collar models to choose from and you don't have the chance to use the mask texture on the kit (and you also can't import custom names/numbers) but if I recall correctly the layout of the main kit texture is exactly the same.

For me i see the point very clear, it's the first time i will have this for PC. I don´t have a PS4 and i will never buy it.

i don't wanna be misunderstood, but i suspect that the kind of kit, that we can add via edit mode on pc, could be this one
Actually import new kit in PES 2017 via edit mode ,require different png of the kit ,not a single image

http://emptyspaceskits.weebly.com/premier-league/bournemouth-15-16-kits

Last edited:
Good to know, so they fixed that. But i think to go ahead with the bin (if will be possible), you can add more of them and where you want

i don't wanna be misunderstood, but i suspect that the kind of kit, that we can add via edit mode on pc, could be this one
Actually import new kit in PES 2017 via edit mode ,require different png of the kit ,not a single image

http://emptyspaceskits.weebly.com/premier-league/bournemouth-15-16-kits

That thing make me mad and the fans too. :CURSE:
And when we import a logo and a front kit how good the graphics is.
It looks like they put a transparent plastic film on the equipment.
Konami it should be added full kit 512x512 in 2014.

Last edited:
Good to know, so they fixed that. But i think to go ahead with the bin (if will be possible), you can add more of them and where you want
The problem is that not all kits are present already configured with full texture (mask, numbers, ecc... Also the unicolor management) and many users (like me) doesn't have a good Internet connection for downloading/uploading kitpack very huge...
For me is a very good option, at least for lower teams :)

I really don't remember the last time I was so excited for a video game launch!

yesjacknicholson.gif

Looks like 2 new stadiums are that trailer.

I hope Fulham's Craven Cottage gets in game too. If all other clubs with which they have these exclusive deals"have their stadium too, there's no reason not to have Fulham's as well.

I hope Fulham's Craven Cottage gets in game too. If all other clubs with which they have these exclusive deals"have their stadium too, there's no reason not to have Fulham's as well.
but they didn't say they will include the stadium for fulham
many others asked about it in twitter but they just didn't answer
and you thought that like other exclusive deals they will include stadiums?
for liverpool and dortmund, they clearly stated that they will include stadiums when partnership was announced
but this time I just don't see that they stated clearly they will include the stadium during the announcement
I will be happy if I was wrong, but thats the fact I see now

playing with psg this year will be a joy, its a superb line up now with neymar's super skills on the ball, i guess i ll play master league with PSG this year, i hope we get some french stadiums to make it more authentic for ligue 1.
stade velodrome wishful thinking to make a comeback since pes 2009.
or stade municipal de monaco.

Konami it should be added full kit 512x512 in 2014.
512x512? NO WAY. In 2014 kits were already 2048x2048 (been like that since PES 2014 which has been released in 2013).
Luckily enough we, PC people, found a way to import them fairly easily already back then, and (in my opinion) Konami were forced to introduce full-kit import in PES 2016 for PS4 'cause they didn't want PS4 people to think "PC has something that we don't have".
Now the situation is the other way around: with PS4 not being anymore the main platform (due to Sony making a deal with EA for that, and that's thre reason why the FIFA 'icons' suddenly are not an Xbox exclusive anymore), PC suddenly receives the same treatment as PS4.

Nothing announced about Craven Cottage being in the game. Safe bet is that it won't be included, which is... unexplainable.

512x512? NO WAY. In 2014 kits were already 2048x2048 (been like that since PES 2014 which has been released in 2013).

I mean only for PC, and only on "Edit Mod" just keep focus on that. Just cut your mind in half about consoles and modding patches please.

Well, it looks like the Konami have solved the PESS 2018 cover issue

Messi you are next to trade your head by the konami boss. :D

Why so fussed about the kit importing feature on PC. Shouldn't we be able to import kits via tools anyway?

What kind of dream i have? No mods in the game and only using option files to import. My dream is already done since last year, sadly PC users got a Vaporwave rainbow dash version.

I mean only for PC, and only on "Edit Mod" just keep focus on that. Just cut your mind in half about consoles and modding patches please.

Messi you are next to trade your head by the konami boss. :D

What kind of dream i have? No mods in the game and only using option files to import. My dream is already done since last year, sadly PC users got a Vaporwave rainbow dash version.

i agree and don't blame you , but the edit mode will have always too many limits (too less slot, licensed teams and coach with grey options and so on), edit/modding using the game editor is really a crap (for the time that require and for the total absence of a good search method).
Only if they rework the whole edit mode feature something could change.

and again about edit mode they should chnage the create players feature,in a way that allow us to create licensed player (with a face) if not what sense may have this feature? You can create a player but you can't custom him... it not seems useful

Well, it looks like the Konami have solved the PESS 2018 cover issue

I still find it odd that Messi is such an ancillary figure in all of the promotional aspects of PES. Did Konami have some sort of additional deal with Neymar, or? Messi is always cast to the side and doesn't feature prominently on the cover(s) or promotional material. He's the best player in the world, you'd think he'd be front and center!

It's much more easier and faster with the Kit-Import Feature from Konami.
Finally we are able to import kits as easy as it is on PS4.

So many reasons i got very frustated about konami, because the rest is fine for me. I want those limits to be unlocked. I just want that and nothing more, pleeeease!
john_stewart_facepalm.gif

All 20 teams from Brazil are licensed, also SC Internacional (Brazil Serie B) and RB Brasil (fourth league).
Corinthians, Flamengo & Vasco Da Gama are exclusive in PES and the stadium of Vasco is also included! :)
Palmeiras is a partner of Konami, too.

All 20 teams from Brazil are licensed, also SC Internacional (Brazil Serie B) and RB Brasil (fourth league).
Corinthians, Flamengo & Vasco Da Gama are exclusive in PES and the stadium of Vasco is also included! :)
Palmeiras is a partner of Konami, too.
Why is RB Brasil in the game, again? I mean I know they were partners last year too, but... a 4th division team? :CONFUSE:

i was just playing pes 2016, and i have to say the game is end to end like too fast and unplayable, i hope 2018 will be slow , pes 2016 was total running and end to end fest, very bad gameee

It's much more easier and faster with the Kit-Import Feature from Konami.
Finally we are able to import kits as easy as it is on PS4.

The way on a CPK it's better than PS4 way, why?
- Because you can import all the kits you want.
- You can put real numbers and font for each team (league and european competitions)
- Because on PS4 kits you are limitated to some collars models, they doesn't have all the collars.
- You can license the team on database, and hear the real name of the team, on PS4 you can't do that.

20626444_10154776021234327_3967696028793493322_o.jpg

As nobody posted it yet, it comes from official Pro Evo 18 Facebook page. So basically we can compare all the requirements to our units we play on :-)

I think I can handle it at 4K easily. Hope the game will be fully playable (input lags etc).

Back
Top Bottom