PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Guys, do you reckon we, PC players gonna get demo this year? And no, I'm not about the demo after full version of game is released.

Yes, there will be a demo for PC.
But It will be released on the same date as the full game is out (or after that) just like last year.

So if you want to 'try before buy' you will be able to do so. Just not before launch.

No, you're wrong. They have a "crazy" league system over there. They started with 30 teams, but over the years, the teams in the first league will reduce every year. in five years, there are only 20 teams left. Right now, there are 28 teams.

In the trailer are the promoted teams Argentinos Juniors and Chacarita Juniors missing.

any rumors if they have also planned that in ML ? i'm a little scared about new issues that this could create with competition db

Watch this.
https://twitter.com/pesforever10/status/893234945862369281
Great News Guys! I think...
So lucky to find this source, i saw from a nother user but i can´t get it anymore.
And i read from that post i lost someone tell us we don´t need to change the .bin file we already edit the kit too. Not confirmed, people just talk and talk...
I will see when konami or bhatti show us.

i don't see the point, you can do the same in 2017 via edit mode on unlicensed team, and unlicensed a team already licensed is really simple.
And remember that the kind of texture to import via edit mode are slightly different from the common shared kit

I really don't remember the last time I was so excited for a video game launch!
yesjacknicholson.gif

How will Konami deal with Neimar? I mean, he's on everywhere on PES 2018 covers and ads, with the Barcelona team.

i don't see the point, you can do the same in 2017 via edit mode on unlicensed team, and unlicensed a team already licensed is really simple.
And remember that the kind of texture to import via edit mode are slightly different from the common shared kit
You have less collar models to choose from and you don't have the chance to use the mask texture on the kit (and you also can't import custom names/numbers) but if I recall correctly the layout of the main kit texture is exactly the same.

I really don't remember the last time I was so excited for a video game launch!
same here. cant wait to hit the demo by the end of august. ill surely buy this version but cant wait for the demo! :BOP:
i dont wanted to go full hype train this year, but who am i lying to!? :P PES2018, even in this early build we played is way better in some key elements than 2016/2017, imo. some nice development/evolution...

unknown.png

I never understand why they have to use SSAO projected from players body when it looks unrealistic.. Even on cutscenes, this SSAO makes black bloom on the walls [inside the tunnel] where it shouldn't be. Then also when they slide and celebrate on the grass, there are these weird black bloom on the other side of the grass, making it unreal.

Maybe having it specifically on the player's body as a form of self shadow and not on the environments [projected from players body] would be good. This is making them look like photoshopped image.

Last edited:

For me i see the point very clear, it's the first time i will have this for PC. I don´t have a PS4 and i will never buy it.

How will Konami deal with Neimar? I mean, he's on everywhere on PES 2018 covers and ads, with the Barcelona team.

:FAIL: I hope it doesn´t make bad sales in spain.

Last edited:
a rendered shot that adds hair to the skin!? a rendered shot that adds "frabic waves" to the pants!? i'd like to see that rendering technique that adds so much detail! ;)
I think it's rendered + Real image+ a lot photoshop.

Back
Top Bottom