PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

thought it looked like they were holding the official trophy at the end of the video (~2:25), but maybe I'm wrong :/
It doesn't look the same to me:
copa-trophy.jpg
Yet it would be great, I miss some teams I used to use in PES 2015 like Sporting Cristal and Caracas FC. :((

Also, 26 club logos are featured in the video but I'm sure the teams in the Prinmera are more than 26... They're like 28 or 30 if I recall correctly. Hopefully they're just missing the promoted teams, and they'll be added before release.

maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but the trophy of Primera División (the Argentine premier football division) looks like this:

What a nice trophy they have. ooops. Maybe konami put as "Fake" trophy on fake libertadores on cup mod?
Or... Konami can able to licenced the cup without the teams. :...

I don't think you'll have a problem playing it :SMUG:

Thanks for the reply, i appreciate, i hope that they release a demo so that i can test the game and confirm the order but can anybody else like konami itself or any veteran can give me some hope that it will run on my machine, it will be a great help.Between i can run Fifa 17 with Ultra settings without any issue.Thanks & have a nice day.

Thanks for the reply, i appreciate, i hope that they release a demo so that i can test the game and confirm the order but can anybody else like konami itself or any veteran can give me some hope that it will run on my machine, it will be a great help.Between i can run Fifa 17 with Ultra settings without any issue.Thanks & have a nice day.
Bhai did you pre ordered the game already?

if you can run fifa 17 then you should not have any problem to run pes

Also, 26 club logos are featured in the video but I'm sure the teams in the Prinmera are more than 26... They're like 28 or 30 if I recall correctly. Hopefully they're just missing the promoted teams, and they'll be added before release.

No, you're wrong. They have a "crazy" league system over there. They started with 30 teams, but over the years, the teams in the first league will reduce every year. in five years, there are only 20 teams left. Right now, there are 28 teams.

In the trailer are the promoted teams Argentinos Juniors and Chacarita Juniors missing.

No, you're wrong. They have a "crazy" league system over there. They started with 30 teams, but over the years, the teams in the first league will reduce every year. in five years, there are only 20 teams left. Right now, there are 28 teams.

In the trailer are the promoted teams Argentinos Juniors and Chacarita Juniors missing.

They say gonna add those 2 teams via DLC.

Back
Top Bottom