PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

MacBook Pro 2016 Touchbar:

- 2,6 GHz Quad Core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost 3,5 GHz)
- 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
- Radeon Pro 450 mit 2 GB GDDR5 and Intel HD Graphics 530

Does it works?

:D Wait... first what the hell are you talking.. AMD is bad for games ?? Are you forget that ALL games are made first to run well on AMD's CPU's... Xbox One and PS4 are using 8core AMD chips... just saying .
I have FX 8350 Octa core on 4.0 Ghz and with my GTX 970 i can run every game on ultra and hight settings so ...I do not think I will need to change it in the next 3 or more years . This will be the requirements of the PES series until the release of PS5

:D Wait... first what the hell are you talking.. AMD is bad for games ?? Are you forget that ALL games are made first to run well on AMD's CPU's... Xbox One and PS4 are using 8core AMD chips... just saying .
Not saying that AMD is bad for games, but at the moment 8 cores and 16 threads (because that's what you get if you buy a high-end Ryzen now) are an absolute overkill for gaming. we're lucky if a game uses 4 threads at the moment, the faster the better. Having 4 cores at a higher speed is generally better, gaming wise, than having many but slower.
Again, I'm not saying that Ryzen CPUs are bad, they're great when you do several things with your PC: video and photo editing, 3D modelling (even if I'd go for the Epyc* line of products in that case if you needed that much horsepower under the hood), but if you only use your PC to play they're an overkill at the moment, they'll hardly be used properly.

*not really keen on Threadripper, I'm skipping them as I don't really see the point of those processors unfortunately.

I have FX 8350 Octa core on 4.0 Ghz and with my GTX 970 i can run every game on ultra and hight settings so ...I do not think I will need to change it in the next 3 or more years . This will be the requirements of the PES series until the release of PS5

It's about optimisation. On PC most games are optimised for Intel cuz... reasons.

Don't mix consoles with PC, ever.

Does it works?

All the CPU of Intel i7, i5 and i3 does came to our familly works all of them easilly. So don´t worry.
Now AMD and Ryzen i do not have those informations.
Maybe those one's people only complain about the bugs? Graphics? Frezzing? And other creppy things you see?

man, its the first year since new gen came that we re gonna have a game on par with ps4, but all i am saying is, even for ps4 graphics the i5 minimum requirement comes a bit of tad too high compared to what the same engine used on mgs 5 which has much much lower spec requirements, now u can understand my statement, many people still have i3 and dont have a top end i5 to run the game, meaning the recommended system reqs should be i5 and not the minimum, as this would justify the graphics on hand..
all i am saying is , devs these days overblow the system requirements as many shooters today, while the games will run on a lower than the minimum system reqs.forgive me if i was complaining about this, i just want a proper 2018 standard football game graphics.

It's hard to understand what you are saying when most posts coming from you are negative.
You only see the glass half empty.

An i7 compared with a Fx 41xx... Ok... And the min req other Fx but a different revision with an i5. This is rare, pls, do nobody can seen something strange here?
I'm cannot be the onlyone with some hardware experience, the differences are too big, it almost makes no sense.

What's so strange?
Could you please elaborate?.

Why do you guys smell conspiracy theories when Konami is finally trying to do something RIGHT for once?

I have an I7 4790K, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 plus 16 GB of RAM, requirements are low if we speak about GPU, the rest is quite fine.
Anyway I'm happy with them gotta say...
I also have a GTX 960 and an I5 I am not using anymore if someone is interested, I'm from London.

Guys, recommended GPU is GTX 660, lol. That means anyone with 700/800/900/1000 or equivalent AMD's will run the game super smooth. The CPU's are quad-cores, not much of a difference in specs for some reason, but either way, anyone with a semi decent GPU from 2013 and a semi decent quad-core processor i5 or i7, you're probably 99% good to go as far as 1080p60 goes.

What's so strange?
Could you please elaborate?.

Why do you guys smell conspiracy theories when Konami is finally trying to do something RIGHT for once?

I'd never said the game will run bad or something, is just weird. 2 CPU like an i7 and the Fx 4xx, could be more clear a Fx 8xx. Just that, pls... Konami paid you or something... :II

I'd never said the game will run bad or something, is just weird. 2 CPU like an i7 and the Fx 4xx, could be more clear a Fx 8xx. Just that, pls... Konami paid you or something... :II

You mean a FX 4** isn't as good as an i7? Is that what you're trying to say?. I'm not understanding.
Why would Konami pay me? Is EA paying YOU?
Just because I don't smell something fishy in every word/statement they put out?.

I' m just happy I'll finally get the best football game ever (in terms of graphics AND gameplay) and my PC will run this at 4K with no problem. That's it.

Yeah i guess he meant that it is strange to see the recommended cpu from intel is i7 3770 as if it is equivalent to fx 4170 from amd. Even i5 2500k (2nd gen) is better than any higher fx 63** even fx 83** at least from gaming point of view. Here is example from latest game.

CPU_01.png

Last edited:
strangely enough my friend decided to play pes 2016 online since pes 2018 beta is off, and i find that pes 2016 looks so so good in day matches, he was olaying a match at stade de france, game looked much much better and clearer than the beta, i hope we get a game as clear as pes 2016

I can confirm CDKeys ;) last two PES I bought there and the current one I pre-ordered.
Good service and no problem at all.

I have one question.
I've bought PES 2017 through Steam, but I'm unsure about this:
Once you redeem your CD KEY, if you leave the PC and STEAM running, once the game becomes available, does it start downloading and installing automatically even if the user is not there? Or does it require any sort of user input?.

September 12 can't come soon enough.

I have one question.
I've bought PES 2017 through Steam, but I'm unsure about this:
Once you redeem your CD KEY, if you leave the PC and STEAM running, once the game becomes available, does it start downloading and installing automatically even if the user is not there? Or does it require any sort of user input?.

September 12 can't come soon enough.
Don't think it will automatically downloaded/installed without any preload option.
However I think you can start it via the Steam App on Android if you are not at home.

Back
Top Bottom