PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

I would like to ask you a question. I´ve got a MSI GAMING GTX960 4GB and it plays quite smooth but a Little choppy in the intro and in some cinematics (not all, most of them smooth) but disablig motion blur there´s no problema at all. I´m strugling my head about this, do you use this feature? Motion blur or do you disable it? What do you think? Thanks.

I would like to ask you a question. I´ve got a MSI GAMING GTX960 4GB and it plays quite smooth but a Little choppy in the intro and in some cinematics (not all, most of them smooth) but disablig motion blur there´s no problema at all. I´m strugling my head about this, do you use this feature? Motion blur or do you disable it? What do you think? Thanks.
Motion blur effect is very heavy from Konami (I don't mean performance wise). Imo there should be an option to reduce the amount of motion blur in replays.

Hey folks, does anyone here play on PC with a ps4 controller? I just cant get PES to run with my ps4 controller, can someone help me please? :(
Install ds4windows. Then go settings.exe in pes 2018 folder and the controller will be recognized as a x360 controller

Used to get drops to 55 FPS at 2880x1800p max settings.

Turned off motion blur, constant 60 FPS now. Good bye motion blur, 60 FPS is the shit.

Used to get drops to 55 FPS at 2880x1800p max settings.

Turned off motion blur, constant 60 FPS now. Good bye motion blur, 60 FPS is the shit.

Did you turn it off because you don´t like this effect or just to get the 60fps? I mean, motion blur simulates the human eye when turnning right and left to see, specially in shooters but I don´t see a lot the point in a football game. I would have left it if I hadn´t read on internet that this causes a Little frames drop, but I aldo read that not so many people like it. Thanks for your feddback mate.

Did you turn it off because you don´t like this effect or just to get the 60fps? I mean, motion blur simulates the human eye when turnning right and left to see, specially in shooters but I don´t see a lot the point in a football game. I would have left it if I hadn´t read on internet that this causes a Little frames drop, but I aldo read that not so many people like it. Thanks for your feddback mate.

I turned it off to maintain steady 60 FPS. Cause you know, if I drop to 55 FPS, the motion gets jerky and motion blur wont be able to hide those stutters.

Whether I like motion blur or not really depends on the game and the type of motion blur it uses. I honestly didn't test motion blur of PES 18 to decide if I like it or not. Maybe one day I will try to turn it on again and see if it really looks good.

If I had a PC where I had to lock FPS to 30, then I would definitely turn on motion blur cause it becomes necessary the lower your FPS become, if that makes any sense lol.

Anyone finding once again this year the settings.exe is not recognizing VRAM & GPU properly?
I recall last year Konami had to release a fix.

Its showing correct specs in the settings.exe of demo. Don't know if there's bug on full version. I will test it when I buy it.

Anyone finding once again this year the settings.exe is not recognizing VRAM & GPU properly?

Indeed, it says there is not enough Vram for a lot of people including me.
The specs rating is also retarded, KONAMI rates my 3.5 years old laptop nearly the same as my 1200€ PC from October 2015...:LMAO:

I always play PES 6 with my Xbox Elite Controller (wireless) with no Problems. But in PES 2017 i can't assign the Buttons when the Controller is in Wireless Mode. Thougt Konami sortet this Issue out in PES 2018. But I just get dissapointed, Tried to configure my Controller with PES 2018 Settings. and what should i say, nothing has changed.
Is it really so hard to implement this Controller to work wireless on PES 2018.
It is not that huge Problem for me (it is working wired). I love PES 2018, it is the best PES since PES 6 but on the other Hand i hate such Errors with Controllers. It's not that Rocket Science Knowledge to do that (working Wireless Xbox One Controller).

I have that DLC too, check if you have the extras for the premium.
Sorry for the delay i couldn't get into the site for a while. I got the below does that mean its premium
24d0hau.jpg

Indeed, it says there is not enough Vram for a lot of people including me.
The specs rating is also retarded, KONAMI rates my 3.5 years old laptop nearly the same as my 1200€ PC from October 2015...:LMAO:

Thanks for confirming, I have had a day & half of good gameplay & graphics, today game boots seriously slow & settings are on "unable" for both.

Seems are 3 editions of game in PC, FC Barcelona only on Steam, Standard Digital and Premium Edition, what is the one comes in the Disc Game, this last is the one CDKeys selled to us.

Sorry for the delay i couldn't get into the site for a while. I got the below does that mean its premium
24d0hau.jpg

Look my quote, that's how it's, so in really we have the Premium Edition (same as disc game), FC Barcelona Edition it's only exclusive at this moment on Steam.

cdkeys.com got back at me and said it "should be the right version", but they stiill sent me around 20% of the price back on PayPal. Pretty sure they know that they fucked up and try to get away with it.
I don't know if i should start a case on PayPal to get my full money back. I'm really pissed about not having Maradona, the 2 80+ Premium Partner Agents and the 1000c.

cdkeys.com got back at me and said it "should be the right version", but they stiill sent me around 20% of the price back on PayPal. Pretty sure they know that they fucked up and try to get away with it.
I don't know if i should start a case on PayPal to get my full money back. I'm really pissed about not having Maradona, the 2 80+ Premium Partner Agents and the 1000c.

Cdkeys have removed the mt coins and barcelona bonus from the product description now for the premium edition. They definitely know they messed up.

Is there any way to set dsr 4k there is no option i tried max out dsr desktop resolution then settings.exe still no option beyond 1080p. any help?

Pretty disappointed with online, particularly with co-op. Takes ages to find opponents and when it does I rarely actually get 3v3. Goalkeepers are often really poor and input delay is very noticeable compared to a responsive offline game. Also noticed that graphic details are again lowered in online modes. Looks like I'll be sticking to offline modes for another year.

Is there any way to set dsr 4k there is no option i tried max out dsr desktop resolution then settings.exe still no option beyond 1080p. any help?

One last possible solution would be to enable DSR.

Then set the Max DSR Resolution in desktop, using Display Settings, not Nvidia Control Panel.

Then restart PC.

Then settings.exe

If not, idk how to fix it unfortunately.

Hi guys,

my game is stuck at 24 fps, no matter what rendering mode I choose.

settings.exe estimates my system as "good".
My specs:
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz x 8 ‎(3.40Ghz)‎
RAM 16.0 GB
CPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 ‎(PS5.0/VS5.0)‎

I play on 1920x1080, chose 60 fps, full screen.

24 fps doesn't feel smooth at all. Can anybody help?

Thank you!

I am, i cant play the game at all this year on PC, Its capable but it get heavy stuttering every single game sadly, I get this error saying i don't have enough VRAM everytime i start the game but the Settings say i have enough.

I've been playing on the PS4 version recently.

Pretty disappointed with online, particularly with co-op. Takes ages to find opponents and when it does I rarely actually get 3v3. Goalkeepers are often really poor and input delay is very noticeable compared to a responsive offline game. Also noticed that graphic details are again lowered in online modes. Looks like I'll be sticking to offline modes for another year.

Am I playing a different game? I am not finding any issues with input lag or lowered graphics in online modes.

I am, i cant play the game at all this year on PC, Its capable but it get heavy stuttering every single game sadly, I get this error saying i don't have enough VRAM everytime i start the game but the Settings say i have enough.

Same here.

Back
Top Bottom