PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

I have the bug that the game sometimes crashes randomly while editing faces with the ingame editor. (Game is then minimized, but the music is still playing)

Maybe they dont have the rights to NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium, Kiev? Also they made this stadium on purpose so im pretty sure they wont include any final stadiums from now on but this will be the default final stadium for years.

Feed back and maybe they'll change it. (but this stadium is funny after regretting the magical boots from past PES game)

As for the attacking/defensive mentality. Teams play all orange for 90 mins in cases of : finals and derbies. Thats what i know. You cant change thats but i think thats cool to spice thing up. But i didnt know they would play all 90 mins in red!! Thats all out attack with defenders going up as you said. Thats Pretty weird.

I would feed that one back too.

@any mod Just an idea about making a thread of suggestions/fixes with tweets (links) to officialpes. So we could just look up the topic and suggest a new one or retweet an already tweeted one. Because there are stuff thats just fly by in the discussions. Maybe we could do a bigger impact on the feedbacks this way to have everything collected.

I didn't realize it until about 30mins the match was so tough. First I thought Godin had stayed up from a corner. About the stadium I don't mind playing in any real of realish stadium but that just felt like something from a terrible future. Playing in total recall or something.

One thing I've found from messing with the master league is arsenal sell most of their players in the first window. There are alot of stupid transfers. But for a few teams I removed alot of secondary positions from their players and made sure their default formation had all positions covered CB, RB, LB, DMF, etc. Then there were fewer stupid transfers for those clubs and it made it a little harder to buy players from them.

hello community I do not know if someone could help me or advise me how to solve this problem, I have installed the pes 18, the game I run at 1920x1080 at 60FPS in game and I repeat at 52 FPS, the game is perfect on my laptop with these following specifications :

Intel Core i7-7700HQ CPU 280GHZ
16GB RAM
Intel HD Grafics 630
NVidia Geforce GTX 1050 4GBDDR5

Now comes my problem I connect my laptop via HDMI 2.0, to a TV sony 55 4K, because the game with the same specifications of 1920x1080 the game runs to me 24FPS, I know that with my video card can not play 4K, but at least in 1920x1080 on a rotten tv, but I do not know what happens on the laptop everything is perfect and on the TV connected via HDMI is the problem, I do not know if anyone can help me, maybe because I have two video cards integrated, I do it for the Intel Grafics and not for the NVidia, in my pes 2017 that did not happen to me the game goes me deluxe in the TV to 60 FPS, if any one can help me I would be grateful, thank you very much

Used to get drops to 55 FPS at 2880x1800p max settings.

Turned off motion blur, constant 60 FPS now. Good bye motion blur, 60 FPS is the shit.

That worked, thanks. Smooth as I remember when playing PES2017 in PS4

With this rig: i5 4590 (no overclock) 16gb RAM, RX470 4gb with latest Drivers, Win10 x64 Creators

I seem to be lucky as everything worked smoothly off-the-bat anmd without any interventions on my part.

The game itself is brilliant! I enjoyed 2017 but this is a definite upgrade, not just in graphics, but in CPU gameplay as well. Looks great and is responsive. Lots of variety between teams, and I'm enjoying the slower pace. Overall very fun and addictive so far.

Can't wait to see what the modders come up with.

Props where due - well done Konami, you have delivered a top-notch PC version this year.

hello community I do not know if someone could help me or advise me how to solve this problem, I have installed the pes 18, the game I run at 1920x1080 at 60FPS in game and I repeat at 52 FPS, the game is perfect on my laptop with these following specifications :

16GB RAM
Intel HD Grafics 630

Now comes my problem I connect my laptop via HDMI 2.0, to a TV sony 55 4K, because the game with the same specifications of 1920x1080 the game runs to me 24FPS, I know that with my video card can not play 4K, but at least in 1920x1080 on a rotten tv, but I do not know what happens on the laptop everything is perfect and on the TV connected via HDMI is the problem, I do not know if anyone can help me, maybe because I have two video cards integrated, I do it for the Intel Grafics and not for the NVidia, in my pes 2017 that did not happen to me the game goes me deluxe in the TV to 60 FPS, if any one can help me I would be grateful, thank you very much
set the hdmi input of the PC to pc mode (could be in rename input)

I think I have got used of defending in the game. It still bit hard especially when defending inside the box. The defending is much more manual than before, which is good. But i feel the cursor change still need to be improved though.

Also PC player should have no complaint. The graphics are very customizable and should be running great on any system. For AMD Radeon user, just ensure you left V-Sync to default; "Off, unless specified" under Radeon Control Panel.

Hey guys, I tried to make some games online in the online division mode but I can't find any opponents. Do you have the same issue? I think it's not possible that no one play this mode.

Has the same vram 2gb error but games runs fine.. do you have like nvidiainspector, or framelimiter software locking a game 24fps or global lock at 24fps ?

Thx. But there are no frame limiters in my system, everything's set. I even crosschecked with the PS4 demo. It's a completely different feel; the PS4 demo runs smooth, while my PC version feels sluggish.

Guess Konami just fucked it up and I'll have to wait for a fix or patch.

Just one questions guys. Is the intro of the game and also Champions and Europe League intro smooth? It´s like a bit choppy and not smooth as it shoud be.

Thx. But there are no frame limiters in my system, everything's set. I even crosschecked with the PS4 demo. It's a completely different feel; the PS4 demo runs smooth, while my PC version feels sluggish.

Guess Konami just fucked it up and I'll have to wait for a fix or patch.

16GB RAM
Intel HD Grafics 630

your refresh rate seems to be set at 24hz, go into display properties in windows and change it to 60hz, this should solve your problem, the game runs at your desktops set refresh rate, which is good for us with high refresh rate panels, but causes problems if you are unaware that you refresh rate is set under 60hz.

A question... I Just started a ML, I felt the pace is super more slow (and unresponsive) than friendly and myclub games...

Is it ok? It is for the team spirit?

I did feel ML gameplay different to Friendlies and Champions League Mode.
I thought it was placebo, but I definitely don't like how ML plays.

Maybe they dont have the rights to NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium, Kiev? Also they made this stadium on purpose so im pretty sure they wont include any final stadiums from now on but this will be the default final stadium for years.

Feed back and maybe they'll change it. (but this stadium is funny after regretting the magical boots from past PES game)

As for the attacking/defensive mentality. Teams play all orange for 90 mins in cases of : finals and derbies. Thats what i know. You cant change thats but i think thats cool to spice thing up. But i didnt know they would play all 90 mins in red!! Thats all out attack with defenders going up as you said. Thats Pretty weird.

I would feed that one back too.

@any mod Just an idea about making a thread of suggestions/fixes with tweets (links) to officialpes. So we could just look up the topic and suggest a new one or retweet an already tweeted one. Because there are stuff thats just fly by in the discussions. Maybe we could do a bigger impact on the feedbacks this way to have everything collected.

Have you fixed your problems? Are you able to play the game now bud?

I seem to be lucky as everything worked smoothly off-the-bat anmd without any interventions on my part.

The game itself is brilliant! I enjoyed 2017 but this is a definite upgrade, not just in graphics, but in CPU gameplay as well. Looks great and is responsive. Lots of variety between teams, and I'm enjoying the slower pace. Overall very fun and addictive so far.

Can't wait to see what the modders come up with.

Props where due - well done Konami, you have delivered a top-notch PC version this year.

You are not alone bro!
Everything worked perfectly for me. No crashes, no issues, nothing.

Games development for PC must be a bitch.
Can't really blame all the companies making games for consoles only.

I did feel ML gameplay different to Friendlies and Champions League Mode.
I thought it was placebo, but I definitely don't like how ML plays.

Yes, ML is scripted like past year and the most of issues are always here
Over all , On all attack after 65' in knock-out match/final during a draw , thats really annoying me.

Still undecided which game to get this year. Need some help. Enjoying both demos but both games have there positives and negatives, really am struggling.

Unless you guys can persuade me otherwise I am likely to play the demos till the Fifa release and then make my mind up.

Still undecided which game to get this year. Need some help. Enjoying both demos but both games have there positives and negatives, really am struggling.

Unless you guys can persuade me otherwise I am likely to play the demos till the Fifa release and then make my mind up.

Why would you want to be persuaded by outsiders? You will play the game, you will have fun or not. Try to make up your own mind, way to many opinions to base your own taste on. Back to basics? :D

anyone tested PES 18 with Fast sync ??
for me still suttering even with 120 fps in game...
but ofc no input lag ...

I'm done with this crap... for 4 years Konami just lying us. It's NOT new game sorry but ... it's not! Same problems, same UNPLAYABLE ONLINE CO-OP MODE ... AGAIN AND AGAIN! What the hell .. why there was not online beta for PC? The game is unplayable! Why it's so laggy, around 1, 2 seconds its UNPLAYABLE KONAMI! Tо play the football game, you need incredible control and response, because the situation changes every second, even faster. There's no way you can play FOOTBALL after your player responds to the command in seconds ...
Why it's so hard for them to understand it for so many years ... I'm furious .. what a waste of money and time.

Gosh for so many years I was waiting for such a co-op modes. I'm I was so happy when they announced that I pre-order the game immediately. I told to all my friends to buy the game because of Konami this time they say that GET IT! They know but ... NOT ! They don't and looks like they can't

The bad input lag + unjustifiably slow animations at the moments + horribly online lag = A complete nightmare after which you feel squeezed physically and psyche. A nightmare that you want to forget as quickly as possible

How the heck.. 400 megs Fiber connection is not enough to play PES 2018 without problems ...

p.s. all that is about for co-op modes! Maybe 1vs1 online is better but I don't care about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
how is your online experience ? or how as it been reported by players ?

@topek : fast sync + 120fps lock (nvidia inspector) + full screen = about 7ms , no input lag no stutters etc

gtx 1070 oced

For me it's good online. No lag so far.
For the first time I can say it feels exactly like offline.
There some shortcomings though: player switching wich is horrible, defense and some animations that seem to get stuck

Back
Top Bottom