PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

I hope that rumor of 3 new partners is correct, as i see no news about it yet.

It's not a rumor. I saw a picture with Adam Bhatti standing next to a TV screen. On that TV screen were all partnership clubs and three question marks. The picture was taken during the first days of gamescom.

Adam also said that one club will feature its unique stadium which was never in PES before.

They said that a new stadium (never featured in any PES before) will also come through DLC.

I'm hoping it's my team's: Club Atletico Independiente, since it's a partner club now. Estadio Libertadores de América.
1200px-Panor%C3%A1mica_del_Estadio_Libertadores_de_Am%C3%A9rica.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

0.jpg

Awkward goal at 2:38 followed by an awkward celebration.

I thought the shot was okay, seems they tweaked it a bit? If you compare to the Varane video from the beta

I think more awkward is the goal by the AI in the Colo Colo match, I don't understand this side-foot animation with no follow through but still quite powerful

I'm watching these new one's videos from last build and... I do not know ... the animations still look very raw and unfinished.
From the beginning of the video, you can see the set of inappropriate movements, animations started and dropped at the expense of other movements... and it all looks very funny and ugly ... and for 10 years now Konami has not been able to make a normal and realistic running- dribbling animation. I don't know what Adam talks about.

5 days to go. At least till the Xbox One demo.
Trying that demo knowing that the PC game would be even better than that will be insane.

You need to stay calm, *aLe. The time will finally come.

Last edited:
They said that a new stadium (never featured in any PES before) will also come through DLC.

I'm hoping it's my team's: Club Atletico Independiente, since it's a partner club now. Estadio Libertadores de América.

Nope, it won't be this stadium.
Because the new stadium belongs to an unannounced partner.

talking about stadium , anyone have info about Stadio Olimpico mentioned in stadium list? Is this Stadio Olimpico of Rome?

Back
Top Bottom