PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

If someone bought the game from InstantGaming or CD KEYS or whatever, what language are they getting?.
For example, if someone like me, from Argentina, got it from one of those places, would I be getting the latin commentaries? How does that work?.

If someone bought the game from InstantGaming or CD KEYS or whatever, what language are they getting?.
For example, if someone like me, from Argentina, got it from one of those places, would I be getting the latin commentaries? How does that work?.
It depends of what "product info" says, sometimes "only europe", other "works in all countries", last one means that you'll have latin commentators (i suppose if it works like in other games)

Re: controllers, I've been using the Xbox 360 controllers since 2011 and never looked back. Switched to the Xbox One one a couple of years ago and I find it pretty comfortable. Some things are better than the Xbox 360 one (notably the analog sticks, for my experience), some are worse (the first version of the Xbox One controller had abysmal LB and RB tactile feedback).
Still I'd suggest the Xbox One controller if asked (the newest one also has Bluetooth).

Ho ly sh it

With the proper free camera in replay(or depending on how ansel works, can't really see from that short video), we can get some epic angles and effects for screenshots and videos.

PC is indeed #1 for PES this year, and in the years to come as well.
You will need a strong GPU to be able to run Ansel though.
https://www.geforce.com/hardware/technology/ansel/supported-gpus

Last edited:
Ho ly sh it

With the proper free camera in replay(or depending on how ansel works, can't really see from that short video), we can get some epic angles and effects for screenshots and videos.

PC is indeed #1 for PES this year, and in the years to come as well.
You will need a strong GPU to be able to run Ansel though.
https://www.geforce.com/hardware/technology/ansel/supported-gpus

Well GTX 760 supported, I'm on a 4GB GPU. Should be half decent right?

guys out of topic but couldn;t find anyone to help with this, i ve installed pes 2017 again, and i installed the stadium pack by azir sentiono, but the problem is camp nou is crashing the game now whenever i choose to play on camp nou....? any fix??

So what specs are required to play PES 18 on PC. This year I might skip the console (PS4) version and get it on my PC. I don't have the greatest specs under the hood but I think I could pull it off.

So what specs are required to play PES 18 on PC? This year I might skip the console (PS4) version and get it on my PC. I don't have the greatest specs under the hood but I think I could pull it off.

DHQ2tNwXoAAA-2p.jpg:large

Licences and stadiums list: https://www.konami.com/wepes/2018/us/en-us/page/license

Licences - horrible as ever, better than 16/17 i believe, but not good enough. We need more NEW LEAGUES not just NEW CLUBS. They need to do this asap before EA comes to their senses first, and steals everything else that can be stolen.

Stadiums - we get a few more from last year, and lose none, so it's acceptable.

upload_2017-8-22_15-11-41.png

Ultimate stage appears to be that fantasy CL stadium and it will have exterior view too.
With a bit of modding, it can probably be turned into something realistic and really great.
I do wonder what's this PES LEAGUE stadium though, is it maybe exclusive to that e-sports pes league that was announced before?

Here's the first job for our stadium modders, unlock "the ultimate stage" for use in edit mode/ML/etc as well as region lock for stadiums. :D

It also appears the fake generic leagues, such as PES, PEU, PLA leagues are not there, but they weren't on the list for last year either but were in the game. Hopefully it's same this year, if they cut them, we lose our bundesliga or ability to have extra leagues...

I also can't see Signal iduna, Arena Corinthians either, or Royal London/Metropole arena stadiums on their site, but hopefully that's just a bug.

With the current features and all the new features for PC, 2018 will be pretty good and acceptable on PC, but if PES 2019 doesn't have some significant cool new modes, upgrades to existing modes, much more licensed teams, and especially new leagues and stadiums, massively improved edit mode with the return of some old features, and massive improvements to master league, we'll be back to square one.

Lets hope they are smart enough for next year like they sort of were for PES 2018 PC.

Ultimate stage appears to be that fantasy CL stadium and it will have exterior view too.

You mean THIS? :BLINK:
uefa-champions-league-wallpaper-3.jpg

I do wonder what's this PES LEAGUE stadium though, is it maybe exclusive to that e-sports pes league that was announced before?

I think it'll be like FIWC Stadium in FIFA. It'll be used for the e-sports thing but (hopefully) not locked for that game mode only.

Back
Top Bottom