PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Why is there a "-" in the 4K section of PC?
Is 4K supported on PC or is it not?
Because PC is not limited by specs

Hmm.. I found this on UEFA web.. http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2274919.html
Screenshot_2.png

Holy... :WOOT: THEY BETTER MAKE THE ATMOSPHERE SPECIAL IN THIS CASE!:BSCARF:

Yeh, we can be sure of that, but Konami probably leave that jobs to the modders... So nothing of 4K in the internal settings.

Yeah. Although in the official System Specs Requirement released by Konami, it does say "4K and 21:9 Ultra Wide Resolutions Also Supported, Dependant on PC".

20626444_10154776021234327_3967696028793493322_o.jpg

I just want most of the mods from PES 2017 to work in 2018.
Probably faces will need some extra textures, like masking (because of the new facial expressions), so they won't be entirely compatible. And tattoos will probably be different than what we have now.

But I'm mostly worried about pitches. They look like they completely changed the textures and lighting.

after of all this videos i think that tactical placement is again really bad.. a particular mention to borussia controlled by CPU that have no midfield.

the gap between defense and midfield is due from the bad placement over the field of the midfielders .. that goes towards the vanishing of midfield's battles, raising def line is not enough to fix them , IMO in 2017 they totally wrong the defender zone limit, they should have the chance to be more high on the field without change their role to some midfield one . and the defense line only goes up when the balls reach the attacking third before you have too many space and an absurd gap (and seems the same in 2018).
Watching some of the last video of gamescom where someone play versus borussia controlled by cpu the whole match seems played on a ping pong table. midfield should shield the defense (at least one player) not press high and lose the track of the opponents players.
And again (like 2017) a great issue seems the Side Midfielders that never cover the side and centering too much when defending , over a 3-4-3 like the dortmund one that result in a totally defense absence.
Instead when they attacking the midfield are too high no one stay in playmaking line and all the player point towarrds the box.. again nothing of new
Also liverpool is not ok for my taste
Seeing video of 2018, it about tactis doesn't seem to have any new relevant change (i only hope that wingback and defend features could make some difference).
anyway is too early to judge the game , but i don't think to be wrong

Last edited:
Its nice seeing the flags in the crowd at 0.50 but looking closer I think its a bit funny they are swinging in the air above the crowd. The one on the right is clearly above the crowd in the air.

They are clearly on sticks, go full screen.

And tattoos will probably be different than what we have now.

I assume(and strongly hope) they are; current skintexture is a pain in the ass to paint.
Intresting would be 1) the encryption(still cpk?)
2) the relink of the textures
3) how "much" of the actual texture there is - i mean upper arm/shoulder parts

I assume(and strongly hope) they are; current skintexture is a pain in the ass to paint.
Intresting would be 1) the encryption(still cpk?)
2) the relink of the textures
3) how "much" of the actual texture there is - i mean upper arm/shoulder parts

Encryption is a must I think.
Probably the same encryption the used for PS4? I don't know.

As long as Sider codes (for Stadium Server and other modules) and Camera settings will become available as soon as possible, I will be happy. I can live without player's tattoos.

Last edited:
So also pc demo is out on 30th september? Really?

EDIT: i mean 30th august , thnks tomj to report that :P

Last edited:
It's extremely unlikely they would release a PC Demo 1 day before release, let alone 14 days.

Edit: Looks like they may release the PC demo prior to game launch, after all.

Attachments

• _20170824_140327.JPG
    _20170824_140327.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 662
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom