PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

there are some pc demo gameplay videos
just don't understand why konami delay the pc demo date
its not that they didn't prepare, its just unfair

there are some pc demo gameplay videos
just don't understand why konami delay the pc demo date
its not that they didn't prepare, its just unfair
It's because people previously unlocked the demo and then a full version of the game was available to everyone before release on PC. Konami are hesitant for that to ever happen again so don't release a PC demo until later on. Unfortunate but it's the reason why.

It's because people previously unlocked the demo and then a full version of the game was available to everyone before release on PC. Konami are hesitant for that to ever happen again so don't release a PC demo until later on. Unfortunate but it's the reason why.
yes, but that was like 5,6 years ago and nowadays it shouldn't be easy to crack the demo like that zzzzz
I also think that was part of konami responsibilities to protect the game, seriously that was a joke
I never heard a demo that can be cracked into a full game lol

People download files to their pc, they can do as they please with them. Konami can respond how they please as well. But I feel Konami's response has been too much. Having the whole database in a demo is pretty lazy. Particularly because they supposedly have a team branch off to finish the demo, part of it should be protecting it.

That's not quite accurate. It wasn't the full version of the game that was made available - the demo versions never had all game modes fully implemented, for example. But all of the teams that were in the game database files were indeed unlocked, so you could play the demo with every team that was going to be in the full version. Which apparently caused problems with licensing and made Konami really unhappy...

It's up to them, of course, when to release a demo, or whether to release it at all. I still think that they are unfairly punishing users for the mistake of their own people who shipped the demo full of teams.

https://twitter.com/Alberkin/status/901042531647057920

It seems PC version has been improved between World Tour (1st img) and Gamescon (2nd img). Not bad. I can't stand the hype anymore.

Actually im hoping for a 3rd option where...

1st screenshot has lower resolution and has a color palette for winter night time, the 2nd has better resolution for some reason and its has color palette for summer night games.

But you are right about the pitch stripes. So...im just hoping colors are different during different seasons.

To those who are complaining about the delay of demo, its not Konami's fault. Its ours.

First of all, there aint enough sells to just make a demo that can't be modded. So they just cut down contents and release it as demo, which can be modded to bring back more content.

We are lucky that they release a demo to begin with.

Same can be said with "Always online to play the game" issue. I've seen people exploiting the offline accounts trick, especially with FiFA. People just let others use their origin account in offline mode. So that way, one account can be used on many PCs and people will never know. This is the reason PES always requires internet connection.

Sucks but thats the way it is. Probably more worse things will come in future.

fifa gets cracked 2-3 months before new one release.. like last year.. hmmm

PES needs to be online until it enters the menu i guess.. it's not ideal situation but no problem. It's 2017 already.. all of us here must have data plan, internet connection right ?.. :D
Well internet is shit here. But yeah, atleast theres no data limit anymore. So I can just turn on the game hopefully.

PC demo gets delayed.
Thats the way it was the last years and thats the way it most likely gonna be.
We should accept that.
As Sami said, we should be happy to get one at least.

Happy? No way a gamepublisher wouldnt release a demo or ftp version of the game. How else would they sell it to wider audiance? Its just a matter of when with the demo.

I can try it on PS3 thankfully. You guys?

PC demo gets delayed.
Thats the way it was the last years and thats the way it most likely gonna be.
We should accept that.
As Sami said, we should be happy to get one at least.
LOL how on earth should we be happy to get to play the demo at least
they are just testing our patience

You are more lucked than me:

I can't, I have to wait someone richer than me that can donate to me a new machine with a new hardware...
:PRAY:

:P
Intel HD graphics works most of the time you know?

Maybe try playing at 640x480 aswell.

no, guy... I've a notebook with an nvidia GPU that support only until directx10... It was the top for gaming (nine years ago :DD)

I could still play with pes2017 at 60fps (medium quality) at 1920x1200 on my external 27,5" display that has left me some time ago, but now all my hardware has made his time for next version of pes...

Last edited:
no, guy... I've a notebook with an nvidia GPU that support only until directx10... It was the top for gaming (nine years ago :DD)

I could still play with pes2017 at 60fps (medium quality) at 1920x1200 on my external 27,5" display that has left me some time ago, but now all my hardware has made his time for next version of pes...
Get a cheap pc, used 750ti. That way you can atleast run the game. Thats all u can say if you are tight on budget.

Sorry, I've not been following things too closely this year. Will the demo be delayed until after the game is released?

_20170824_140327-jpg.1108

Back
Top Bottom