PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

But... if I'm not mistaken, once Origin detects there's an update available for one of your games, you can't play it unless you let it download and install the update. You can choose not to download it, but you won't be able to launch the game at all, right?
You'd need to put Origin offline, launch the game and then after exiting the game put Origin back online. This way it works.
My Origin is offline since I don't know when... I play both the FIFA 16 and FIFA 17 versions that came off the disc.

I would love to see in Master League
1.Realistic youth academy with the option of playing/coachmode in youth cup or something like that.
2.Improved player training feature in ML.
3.More realistic season objective.
4.Press Conference and interaction with players.
5.More chants.
6.More realistic front paper transfer news.
7.Please overhaul the transfer system or fix it.
8.More realistic Injury depend on players real life.
9.More fouls yellow/red cards in derby/rivalry matches.
10.Improve scout option.
11.Add sponsor and option to sign sponsor deal.

Great news i hope adam is not lying hopefully a great PES year for pc much love.

I'm gonna say the same thing I said in the FIFA 18 Thread.
Apparently, FIFA and SONY have a new exclusive deal. Which makes perfect sense.
Konami takes PES PC version to Premium Level (so probably the PS4 version won't be the best one, PC will be), hence why Adam said and I quote "first fave is PC version will be next generation - in fact the best version of PES 2018".

So basically we, the gamers, the fools who give their money to all these companies, are just hostages of their shady deals behind the curtains. When they wanted us to get a PS4/PRO to get the best PES version, they massively downgraded the PC version. Now, they don't have a deal with Sony anymore, so all the excuses they were making up since PES 2014 are gone. Puff. Just like that. Now they are finally able to give the PC version what we rightfully deserved.

On the other side, EA have been more cautious with FIFA, they never made one of the versions so much more special than the others. They have all been pretty much on par. But we'll see what happens this year, now that they (allegedly) have a deal with Sony.

Now, that said, I will pre-order PES 2018 on PC. I will be happy with it. I will support it a 100%. But still, I can see the forest behind the trees.

Last edited:
EA wants CL back. The way to CL is Sony , that why EA kiss Sony Ass. Over the years, Konami and PES have always been in close relationship with PlayStation . I'm 100% sure that if Konami loses Sony, They will lose CL too

I don't see how a deal with Sony would get them CL. Even though I don't think it's true cuz I couldn't find anything about that. EA already has a lot of money, and clearly from what we or at least I have seen, UEFA doesn't wanna associate itself with FIFA. Konami has 2 more years I believe with UEFA. I think if PES 2018 was a success in terms of sales, things would be much easier from now on. Having the Bundesliga for next year, would be a big blow to FIFA. Something PES needs.

Also need to have in mind fact with licensing. When PlayStation is in question, difference between FIFA and PES is lowest in my opinion + better atmosphere and all the the makeup including licensing is in FIFA favour.
I think that licensing is a big part of problem for PES because folks don't want to bother with patches on PS and my thought is that they're loosing PlayStation customers more and more every year, so they turned out strategically to old fools(read PC players) because WE(yes,including myself) didn't leave them even in worst times...
So it's just business.

And because of everything I must confess that @Chuny is right.

I don't see how a deal with Sony would get them CL. Even though I don't think it's true cuz I couldn't find anything about that. EA already has a lot of money, and clearly from what we or at least I have seen, UEFA doesn't wanna associate itself with FIFA. Konami has 2 more years I believe with UEFA. I think if PES 2018 was a success in terms of sales, things would be much easier from now on. Having the Bundesliga for next year, would be a big blow to FIFA. Something PES needs.
Sony apparently paid a part of the UEFA Champions League license costs for KONAMI. Let's not kid ourselves, the only thing that matters in licensing is the money that the UEFA can earn with it. Just look at the new Champions League TV rights deals.

KONAMI's Champions League license ends in 2018, as well as EA's Bundesliga license.

KONAMI's Champions League license ends in 2018, as well as EA's Bundesliga license.

And what is situation with other leagues?
How that thing with licesing function exactly? Seria A for example have both Fifa and Pes I think...
Why that isn't case with others?

And for this Bundesliga license, what's happens after? Who will have advantage and then again first question...

And what is situation with other leagues?
How that thing with licesing function exactly? Seria A for example have both Fifa and Pes I think...
Why that isn't case with others?

And for this Bundesliga license, what's happens after? Who will have advantage and then again first question...
Serie A is unlicensed in both games at the moment, but KONAMI and EA can license the individual teams.

It should be announced fairly soon who will get the Bundesliga license for 2018-2021.

From a child .. when I hear about the Champions League or UEFA, I think of MasterCard and PlayStation. Sony is a major UEFA sponsor .And again, I think the good relationship between Konami and Sony is the reason Konami to take the UEFA licenses. It's hard for me to believe that Konami is wealthier than the EA, and they have offered more money, just Sony helped, I'm convinced.

I read many comments here and tweets talking about Crowds.
Remember this?

Yes Chuny :) That's why after since THIS :
I stop trusting to any of Konami's teasers and trailers . Btw all PES 2014 game-play trailers, teasers was full with fake CGI moments .

Last edited:
Noticed this?
noticed.png

https://www.konami.com/wepes/2018/us/en-us/

LFC partnership gone? Or is it being downgraded to a lower tier, which does not include the stadium?

I just noticed, why does it say "2 Signal Iduna Park" in that little image? What does 2 mean?.

I've decided to stop buying PES unless they start making their own editing tools for free, especially OF editor. You have do give at least that if you sell an unfinished game with a lot of things to edit before starting a proper master league.

I've decided to stop buying PES unless they start making their own editing tools for free, especially OF editor. You have do give at least that if you sell an unfinished game with a lot of things to edit before starting a proper master league.
Well, there is a free OF editor ingame...

Serie A and B will probably fully licensed in PES 2018.

And I've heard rumours that UEFA wants to go more into e-sport with Konami's PES.

This is just them specifying that some of the things they showed and talked about until now are not available on Ps3 and Xbox 360.

The screenshots they released featured Camp Nou (that is in every version of the game) and Signal Iduna Park.

P.s. They also repeated Online co-op twice. :LOL:

:D Well if you ask me i'm OK with that .. even for me that is better :

And I've heard rumours that UEFA wants to go more into e-sport with Konami's PES.

Interesting. What about the Juventus Fifa esclusive license? I believe it's for more than one year.

Interesting. What about the Juventus Fifa esclusive license? I believe it's for more than one year.

Maybe, they're covered over the Serie A license, but I'm not a 100% sure.
As they were in negotiations, Konami said that they've a problem with one thing - I guess, it's the Juventus Problem, but I never heard something about it afterwards.

If they could somehow license all the teams that qualify for the CL & EL group stage, that'd be great...

Back
Top Bottom