PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

... stuttering was brutal so i'm trying not to spend my full weekend wasting time to get the game to play properly ...
MBD: Asus Z170 PRO GAMING

Which bios version? A friend of mine could not play PES 2018 on his new Ryzen 1500, ASUS 350 PRO MB;
There was an old bios installed, installed the new one and everything was smooth.
These microstutters are still present but not as you described.

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Z170-PRO-GAMING/HelpDesk_BIOS/

I'm also experiencing microstutter. my rig: gtx 1070, I7 4690k 16gb ram
Game is always running at 60fps

I've tried almost every suggestion around the web and nothing works, really frustrating.

Anyone found a solution yet?

I'm also experiencing microstutter. my rig: gtx 1070, I7 4690k 16gb ram
Game is always running at 60fps

I've tried almost every suggestion around the web and nothing works, really frustrating.

Anyone found a solution yet?
Have you tried reducing the amount of CPU cores, the PES2018.exe uses?

Apart from lack of MLO, occasional bizarre passes and the inability to select a player behind the ball when opponents are attacking I think it's a great game. Online much better this year and I feel immersed in every game. For the most part I feel in control of my team. To be honest I don't really care too much about players faces, stadiums or grass - although I appreciate that everyone requirements of a footy game. Mainly about the gameplay for me.
Just wondering, I haven't trawled through the forums to see if anyone else has this problem regarding player selection when behind the ball - is there a fix somehow? Am I missing something.
I'd also love to have real kits and names but I don't want to mess with the setup as it's running smoothly. Any options files or patches out there worth checking out?

Apart from lack of MLO, occasional bizarre passes and the inability to select a player behind the ball when opponents are attacking I think it's a great game. Online much better this year and I feel immersed in every game. For the most part I feel in control of my team. To be honest I don't really care too much about players faces, stadiums or grass - although I appreciate that everyone requirements of a footy game. Mainly about the gameplay for me.
Just wondering, I haven't trawled through the forums to see if anyone else has this problem regarding player selection when behind the ball - is there a fix somehow? Am I missing something.
I'd also love to have real kits and names but I don't want to mess with the setup as it's running smoothly. Any options files or patches out there worth checking out?

Kilays patch is good, https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/kilay-save-folder-pc.77999/
if You don't get on with it just remove the save folder but keep Your SYSTEM00000000 file from there as it holds all Your game preferences.

Which bios version? A friend of mine could not play PES 2018 on his new Ryzen 1500, ASUS 350 PRO MB;
There was an old bios installed, installed the new one and everything was smooth.
These microstutters are still present but not as you described.

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Z170-PRO-GAMING/HelpDesk_BIOS/

Thanks. Updated the bios and also seen I had the GPU in the wrong PCIE slot(I have a Liquid cooled GPU and had it in slot 2 as it hid the wires better) Only one stutter during the first match I played. ( The stutter I'm having is something on my system not Pes 2018 had it on 2017 to) I forgot to also mention I use Nvidia inspector to limit the fps to 60 with vsync turned off or the game is a stuttering mess. On the microstutter setting the pes2018 to real time in the process priority and removing the last CPU in the Processor Affinity has fix my issues and its now playing smooth

This game is so great, it makes me laugh everyday, regrettably for the wrong reasons :D

I think I have played four consecutive draws now, one blatant CPU cheat after the other coupled with laughable AI defending and completely retarded player switching. Have we got any indications that Konami will ever fix these obvious bugs/errors?

This last update has definitely broken something.

It was running absolutely brilliantly for me before. Keep getting annoying stutters every ten seconds or so now, with and without VSync/FreeSync enabled.

Just have to fuck something up, don't they...

Can anyone post a screenshot of how the default PES 2018 folder without any patches must look ? Trying to delete the files from the PTE patch since I have troubles to make the patch work , thanks .

All that, plus deleting DpFileList from download folder may be necessary too - he's probably got the one that PTE put there too? The one which is going to expect that PTE_*.cpk files are going be there.

Just to be safe, delete DpFileList file too and then repair the game via Steam - it should re-download only that tiny DpFileList file.

Installed PesProffesionals Patch , wasnt able to find any opponent online , with online mod applies , uninstalled it got no problems finding opponents , same with the PTE patch .

This is great news!
I hope it gets the same attention to details that Anfield or Sgnal Iduna Park had. I'm talking about Exterior Views, Tunnels and faithfully recreathed pitch color, lighting, etc.

Aw damn, so they are that last partnership/new stadium. We already had a pretty good emirates via st. server for 17, but hey, i won't complain.
I was hoping it'd be monaco or some new south american team stadium though. I'm relying my hopes now on a 2018 stad. server.

I have been having major micro stutter the last week or so and fixed it by disabling core affinity on core 0 in task manager.Smooth as silk again now.Pretty sure someone already mentioned it in this thread too....
there is a way to lock this setting?

Back
Top Bottom