PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

As for microstutters did you try playing with dlc1 only? Without any others cpk? And /oor with a clear save folder? However these microstutters mean that something has changed with new exe placebo or not.

The cause of Microstutters maybe because there is Other cpk that generate with DpFileList Generator 2018 (No DLC).
First I also got Microstutters, when generate other cpk with DpFileList Generator 2018 (No DLC), after Baris updated this tool to include DLC v1.0 and generate again, Microstutters is gone..

I have no stutters whatsoever. I play with a call-name.cpk (more names for the commentators, I don't know how to say it correctly, sorry)

Does anyone know which DpFileList Generator is compatible with the steam version of the game (with the recent data pack)?

Damn,

I had microstutters and / or bit sluggish feeling gameplay when i started playing after the update.
At first i thought it was part of those "minor" adjustments, but i now i know its not that.
No settings changed, at first it seemed to play differently.

Playing the age old PSV - Ajax Rival match the last weeks, i would notice exactly what had changed.
So, 1st game TP Full manual playing away against Ajax, it went pretty easy. Won 0-2 and CPU seemed to be having less accuracy and played more thoughtful and a lot less rushing in. Made more mistakes for sure.
2nd game, i reloaded the teams and set it to Superstar.
Won a bit lucky 0-1 with a dispossession action on their keeper after cpu played a low pass back to him. He
had ample time to either clear it or pass it low wide to FB like it would do normally 99% when being pressured on SS but was so slow hé lost it very easily and let me score.

Anyway i scored and the same pattern seemed to develop as the very 1st game on Top player. All seemed so much more relaxed and enjoyable while playing the A.I. on SS as Well.

But it might be Placebo anyway, the 3th and 4th game, Adaptive A.I. kicked in big time and the same Pingpong torture began as before. CPU took its usual party dose of acid, mollys speed and cocaine and i felt back to square one again. 3th game, 4-1 loss 4th game 2-0.

This adaptive A.I. stuff ive really noticed it now a few times it kicks in really hard after a few games and then it seems not to change at all, even if u play bit different tactics afterwards. Too bad , had my hopes up too soon and on top of that, the game feels more sluggish. Performance dropped a lot (i have 5 year old trinity OC with 7850, old spec).

So i went out, saw new radeon driver 17.9.3 i think, went back after, FPS counter went into Down syndrome..
Same settings 25 fps on menus, stadium intro dropped to 8 , playing 24 pfs, wtf.. I had few cpks in it, could be this..
Just in case i deleted pes and redownloading to be safe..

Ill check again with fresh install if i restored normal 60 FPS gameplay and report on PLacebo with definitive judgement.

Last edited:
Search for this: DpFileList Generator 2018 v1.1 by Baris. Unzip it and then click the Update DLC button.
Thanks.

This will be very noobish, but there is a SINGLE kit I want to add. It's in PNG format (Manchester United's 4th kit with black pants).... How do I make it available for Edit mode?

The cause of Microstutters maybe because there is Other cpk that generate with DpFileList Generator 2018 (No DLC).
First I also got Microstutters, when generate other cpk with DpFileList Generator 2018 (No DLC), after Baris updated this tool to include DLC v1.0 and generate again, Microstutters is gone..

you saved me :)

Ok, tested 17.7.2 WHQL, 17.9.2 and 17.9.3

17.9.2 had the best result but still microstuttering - looks like i have to wait for a konami update, cant't play.
PES 2018 v1.01.02 ran with same setup without stutters.

//edit: in fullscreen no stuttering with 17.9.3 damn

Last edited:
How.. is ... it possible to remove this data pack? I don't care about some faces, I wanna smooth game...

Last time it happened I uninstalled the driver and downloaded the last AMD WHQL driver from Guru3d.that fixed it.

Best one for me (RX 470 4gb) with most of DX11 games including PES2018 is 16.7.3 WHQL in Win10 x64 Creators Ed.

But it needs some tricks (gpedit.msc) to disable Windows Update replacing it back to 17.7.2 or later

Okay now i think there is like kind of frame skipping here and there during.. hmm not 100% as smooth as pre-patch/dlc

Having been able to intercept mancity passing after goal kick as follows
GK ground pass to defender, and defender directly makes first time ground pass forward regardless their body position, hence bad pass and i intercept. Twice in one game though vs man city in super star.

Back
Top Bottom