PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

maybe this tool can help someone to solve microstuttering issue:

http://www.pgware.com/products/gamegain/

Sometimes even the most powerful computer gaming hardware can be slowed down by the latest games. Many of the newer games require faster graphics cards, more memory and faster processors to have a playable game experience. Also due to the popularity of home game consoles many of these games are ported to the PC poorly, impacting performance on the fastest of machines. With GameGain your computer hardware is optimized to the extreme, allowing you to get the best performance possible for these games without sacrificing graphics fidelity.

Last edited:
Can't believe i haven't even thought of locking it lol,it only takes a few clicks,will check though.
i have a problem with my tv screen (when i alt tab my game loose sounds) so if there is a way to lock it for me would be more comfortable.

I haven't done much looking yet as im with friends getting a bit wasted lol,but i think locking it may need software.I also run the game through a tv and monitor ,but my sound is going through another source so i don't lose it when i alt tab but I think you can get round that be deenabling/reenabling the tv as the primary sound device might help although that is more clicking lol.

it's not so difficult, mate, but you need to read what process lasso permits and what kilay needs... Windows task manager is not enougth for his necessity

Last edited:
it's not so difficult, mate, but you need to read what process lasso permits and what kilay needs... Windows task manager in not enougth for his necessity

ok, thnks i will try.
My chance to do a batch file is failed cuz i don't know how relink to the steam shortcut

with this string if this games had used a normal shortcut (i really hate all the steams limits) everything would have been fine

Code:
cmd.exe /c start "PES2018" /affinity 7F "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2018\PES2018.exe"

https://mega.nz/#!rgoSkISS!IlC5ylOWrcL9ylHJyeU9yjhbKt1Fp1jFtQfI9cuKudQ

Anyone (other then Energia) have some tips for me?

EDIT Nevermind i solved with Process LASSO, with a couple of click all is fine . Many thnks @Energia :)

Last edited:
i had a lot of frustrating because of input lag, me and my friends play full manuel and it was sometimes a desaster of playing, crossings a failed every time, no striker make a header, just not a good feeling playing the game...

if people on PC play via Bluetooth and DS4 Tool have maybe same problem with input delay try this:
  1. Go into Device Manager
  2. Right click on Bluetooth USB Input Device, and click Properties.
  3. Click on Power Management, and untick the box that states 'Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power'
  4. Press OK, and close the Device Manager.
  5. The problem should fix itself immediately. If not, try restarting your computer. I am now getting under 2ms input delay
after that FOR ME its just a new game, feels absolutly brilliant full manuell now. really enjoy the game with my frineds now!

maybe someone have the same issues and it can help you guys.

Last edited:
Hi, are there any fixes yet for the stuttering on the PC version?

I'm running it on a 980m notebook - which runs most things well.

Thanks. Updated the bios and also seen I had the GPU in the wrong PCIE slot(I have a Liquid cooled GPU and had it in slot 2 as it hid the wires better) Only one stutter during the first match I played. ( The stutter I'm having is something on my system not Pes 2018 had it on 2017 to) I forgot to also mention I use Nvidia inspector to limit the fps to 60 with vsync turned off or the game is a stuttering mess. On the microstutter setting the pes2018 to real time in the process priority and removing the last CPU in the Processor Affinity has fix my issues and its now playing smooth

Hi, are there any fixes yet for the stuttering on the PC version?

I'm running it on a 980m notebook - which runs most things well.

I installed galaxy patch plus few other mods and it plays great again, smooth and responsive. I like the BBC sports scoreboard.

Has anyone had trouble with the game just closing back out to windows? Since the latest patch, my game with just switch out to windows for seemingly no reason. It's not closing the game, I can click on the icon in the toolbar and go back into the game. But of course it's a real problem when in the middle of the match.

I've seen a few people mentioning this, but it's not a sleep setting issue. Any ideas?

Has anyone had trouble with the game just closing back out to windows? Since the latest patch, my game with just switch out to windows for seemingly no reason. It's not closing the game, I can click on the icon in the toolbar and go back into the game. But of course it's a real problem when in the middle of the match.

I've seen a few people mentioning this, but it's not a sleep setting issue. Any ideas?
It's related to energy saving / screensaver settings. KONAMI need to fix it.

I’ve found a solution for the stuttering on pc. Firstly I disable extra cores in the nvidia control panel. Then set your fresh rate 59hz in the Nvidia control panel near the resolution setting.
Game is smooooth!!

Honestly couldn’t be happier now.
Been doing trial and error for ages to get it to work currently.

Running the game on a Gtx1070 at 4k dsr with an I7 processor with 16gb ram

Lemme know if this works for you guys

I’ve found a solution for the stuttering on pc. Firstly I disable extra cores in the nvidia control panel. Then set your fresh rate 59hz in the Nvidia control panel near the resolution setting.
Game is smooooth!!

How can you disable extra cores in nvidia control panel? And what cores do you disable. Thanks in advance.

Again, this isn't the monitor going to sleep, or a screensaver activating, it's the game itself minimizing and returning you to the desktop.
Well, why should the game randomly minimize itself then? It's some other process taking focus because Windows thinks the PC is in idle mode.

Well, why should the game randomly minimize itself then? It's some other process taking focus because Windows thinks the PC is in idle mode.

I have everything turned off. No Sleep mode, no power saving, I never use screensaver, etc. Still happens.

Game is smooooth!!

Stuttering Issue, Lag FPS Drop SOLVED

www.mediafire.com/file/ttq44zzbr9xftim/PES+2018+more+FPS+%28Demo+File%29.rar

Just try this. It works. Although is from beta.
4K no stuttering issue, 60fps stable and smoot

I have everything turned off. No Sleep mode, no power saving, I never use screensaver, etc. Still happens.

Are you on windows 10 mate ? I thought someting is bugged on pes and that is why my computer is switching to the desktop then I turned everything off , still the same issue in pes . However I am starting to think it is win 10 problem since I got the same problem now in WoW aswell .

Anyone know where i can get full commentary language files from a website that dosent try to install every single piece of crap ever invented on the internet?

Id have more chance replacing Lionel Messi in the Barcelona team than I have getting this download it seems :BRICK:

Back
Top Bottom