PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

so how does this work...Ive put WEHK option file on and I see PESUniverse file V2 is out with tatics implemented. Do I just put that on as well?
I finally got PESUniverse USB (V1) but the name on envelope was an Indian name!

I'm experiencing the opposite. Any tips for scoring manual headers in open play? Maybe even some crossing tips..
(wait, this is with manual passing, right?)

I score more form headers than shooting (top player, all manual). Granted, i play 3-5-2 with juve, my wingers are alves and alex sandro who are both amazing, alex sandro in particular is the best player in my team really. Now dybala and higuain are two monsters in finding the right spot to make a run for.

Another important thing: i use L1 for crossing (old pes habit), which i think makes the crossing more stats based, i find purely manual crossing not very life like in terms of trajectory/spin. Also i wait a tiny bit before hitting the shot button so my players have a better timing for headers.

I strongly suggest Alex Sandro in your master leagues, he has pace, timing, dribbling....scored plenty for me as well. (i don't score much tbh, i am sitting 17th in my first serie A year but made it to the second round of cl..).

On the visual side:
If you play a properly licenses team in a properly licensed stadium (barcelona camp no) the game actually looks pretty amazing. And don't underestimate how much a proper audio can boost visual...if pes had fifa audio it would actually look way better, audio has this enchanting feature to make you feel immerse even visually.

So my 2 cents, i'd rather have fifa audio than fifa visuals.

But we need licensed stadia, it does not matter if they are fancy venues, i would be content with lower teams real stadia.

Had this incredible 2nd leg tie in the CL with Barca taking on Napoli. Had to overturn a 2 goal lead and what became of it was this roller coaster of a journey in that game. This is why i can't put this game down, they've nailed it. Every match tells a story. So organic and completely plausible.

2nd leg starts at 4:00

What do you guys think about online 1v1? Im a little dissapointed. The game feels great offline, but online its too arcadey, too ping pong, a lot less responsive. You do a 1-2 pass and a throughball and half of the defense stands still. A easy way to create a chance.

Had this incredible 2nd leg tie in the CL with Barca taking on Napoli. Had to overturn a 2 goal lead and what became of it was this roller coaster of a journey in that game. This is why i can't put this game down, they've nailed it. Every match tells a story. So organic and completely plausible.

What a 2nd leg match! Could you share your settings? Level, assists and match time please?

That was amazing. Brilliant stuff.

Forgive me, but your reaction to the Insigne goal was funny but only because I have been there all too often.

Brilliant.

What camera settings are you using?

What a 2nd leg match! Could you share your settings? Level, assists and match time please?

Playing on PA1, Superstar and 20 mins.

That was amazing. Brilliant stuff.

Forgive me, but your reaction to the Insigne goal was funny but only because I have been there all too often.

Haha yeah its gutting but was totally believable. Insigne just came on so was fresh as a daisy and Piques tired arse stood no chance of covering him.

Brilliant.

What camera settings are you using?

Pitchside 2,2,10

Played this game yesterday for a couple of hours...myclub only.
On one side I´m having fun with this mode. The case that you get your players randomly is good and bad.
Good, as you appreciate mid 70´s players much more and the teams you play against vary quite more, even some people got lucky getting their stars already.
But bad, as I think...that randomness is like gambling and pushes micro transactions more...but okay.

Tried to get one of those barca legends...would love to have Ronaldinho but I wasn´t lucky.

Got a few players rated in the low 70´s.
I´m starting to get connected to my players and I love that feeling. Got myself a left winger named Moses and he brings such a fresh breeze into my team...awesome. Same with Gomis (hard shot) and a few others.

I still enjoy this game, playing myclub offline only...taking part of all those tournaments to earn some GP.
Gameplay is still very random and my replay gallery is growing.

While I´m enjoying it, some flaws begin to grow bigger annoying me more and more:

- Keepers throw. Tried it with triangle as someone (forgot who it was, sry) recommended but the ball gets thrown low as well there and not high over the players. It´s okay though, I´m getting used to kick the ball off then...it´s stupid but well...thx KONAMI.

- While I think refs are good in this game, there are so many obvious fouls from the AI which the ref doesn´t call. Me doing the slightest push on the AI, gets called everytime. But well, okay...can live with that

- Biggest gripe which starts pissing me off for real is performing long ground passes and in 95% of all passes, players in between - even the ones standing 2 meters next to the player - take it and the ball bounces off their feet hard.
And it´s not necessarily the long ground passes only...short passing as well, ball passes the wanted receiver closely and someone else runs to it, who left his position.
It happens way too many times, in every fuckin match and I´m playing manual already.
This really needs to get sorted out but I doubt that any of the next patches is gonna improve it, as it probably is too deep in the core.

Other than that, the game plays great!

OK ugly is harsh - it does look dated.

Player models and animations are superb though.

Same thoughts. I wouldn´t compare it necessarily with FIFA. KONAMI already proved that they are good in graphics but how they could produce that color on the pitch is beyond me.

What do you guys think about online 1v1? Im a little dissapointed. The game feels great offline, but online its too arcadey, too ping pong, a lot less responsive. You do a 1-2 pass and a throughball and half of the defense stands still. A easy way to create a chance.

That´s why I play manual all the way. I don´t have to wait that long for manual users playing online seasons...and these games are just great.

@chiefrocka4real i swear I was throwing the ball over my nearest CB to my RB or RMF just last night. It is possible. Works with X and triangle. You have to be very precise when aiming with the left stick using manual on PA0!

Had a few games last night with the FIFA demo. I was so happy to be able to return to my PES league. There is definitely a day and night difference in "the weight" of the game!! And I prefer the heavier game!!

long pass accuracy is an obvious overpower :|
long L1+triangle and specially cross accuracy ...
albeit L1+triangle isn't that strong to be a game breaker ... but crosses (specially when you cross without defender pressure) it is very very accurate and making header goal almost like a exploit ... it could be a game breaker :|

It sounds like you're playing with assisted passing. Is that correct?

actually the pitches are good in some stadiums, like Camp Nou or Monumental ... but these stadiums are very few number.

camp nou in night setting fine, but daytime it definitely needs tweaking

speaking of stadium pitch issues, the preview pic for anfield doesnt have the right green tone for the turf. compare it to the latest epl match played last week...
K8b5uZe.jpg

Last edited:
Playing local 2 player vs on this game is annoying as the it really helps a poor player as a handicap. In 2016 you could destroy an opponent with a lower skill level by many goals. This game the opponents defenders really dig them out. Hope they patch this. Also home vs away seems to be handicapped.

Live updates have never included new content (faces, boots, kits, etc.), Konami pushes new gfx content only through data packs.
ok i thought new players are introduced through data packs but for appearance changes for existing players it is downloaded with live update. i am getting old lol. having said that, they should have changed messi's hair before going to retail version press!!! didnt bhatti promise this?

Playing local 2 player vs on this game is annoying as the it really helps a poor player as a handicap. In 2016 you could destroy an opponent with a lower skill level by many goals. This game the opponents defenders really dig them out. Hope they patch this. Also home vs away seems to be handicapped.

Are you saying it increases the ability of the losing player's defence? Sounds like BS to me. I wish people would provide evidence of these things instead of just stating them as facts and saying they should be patched.

I'm experiencing the opposite. Any tips for scoring manual headers in open play? Maybe even some crossing tips..
(wait, this is with manual passing, right?)
Yeah, manual passing. Don't know if I have many tips on crossing, mainly to put the left stick into the direction that you want to cross and remember that some players are just shit at crossing no matter what.

Pes has the gameplay as good as it's been for 10 years...now work on visuals and presentation

I am really surprised that when they were able to produce a quality game play this year, the visuals have gotten worse!!When I look at same two teams playing on the same pitch on pes2016, the visuals are much better, I just hope that they can improve visuals and graphics in the upcoming data pack. I recall that last year the early version of the game wasn't as good visually and they it was improved with updates.

I just started an African cup of nations with Algeria and it is a great team to play as.
Mahrez can run in circles aaround any defender and slimany is a great CF.

Lovely stuff, won my first 2 matches 2-0, controlling the pace and even man marking the CPU target man once.
this game is beautiful

@chiefrocka4real i swear I was throwing the ball over my nearest CB to my RB or RMF just last night. It is possible. Works with X and triangle. You have to be very precise when aiming with the left stick using manual on PA0!

Had a few games last night with the FIFA demo. I was so happy to be able to return to my PES league. There is definitely a day and night difference in "the weight" of the game!! And I prefer the heavier game!!
it works sometimes, the problem is that it is completely random, i use it only for very short low throws now, no more long throws for me this year

for next year they could make X for low throws, and triangle or circle for high ones

That´s why I play manual all the way. I don´t have to wait that long for manual users playing online seasons...and these games are just great.

Is there is an option for that.. to play manual players ONLY in online seasons? is there many online? I'm in North America so I doubt there is many online in my region as last year I had a hard time finding anyone it seemed like. This is is one of the drawbacks to me in this game as opposed to FIFA. it's very simple to get into online games in FIFA but I would much prefer to play PES online if there was many players and it worked better but I haven't found that to be the case but I have yet to try PES 2017 online. I will have to check it out..

it works sometimes, the problem is that it is completely random, i use it only for very short low throws now, no more long throws for me this year

for next year they could make X for low throws, and triangle or circle for high ones
Yes. Good idea.
If only Konami wasn't so tight lipped regarding controls and features.... ^^

Thanks for this. I was looking for the real names of the "Other Teams". Some are real like Besiktas and Dinamo Zagreb for example. But I assume most are made up names for real teams. I can't locate a list of what the real names should be.

PEU League PES 2017 Teams

BUNDESLIGA 15 TEAMS

1 PES United FREE TEAM Borussia Mönchengladbach
2 Lengerblitz GERMANY Eintracht Frankfurt
3 Fineseeberg GERMANY FC Augsburg
4 Kriedbach GERMANY FC Bayern München
5 Ehrenhofstadt GERMANY FC Ingolstadt 04
6 Dhroffsmitz GERMANY Hamburger SV
7 Creussenburg GERMANY Hertha Berlin
8 Biswerhausen GERMANY RB Leipzig
9 Almchendolf GERMANY SC Freiburg
10 Serignaluca PORTUGAL SV Darmstadt 98
11 Marguaparrena PORTUGAL SV Werder Bremen
12 Tedloghec ROMANIA TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
13 Celuvaris ROMANIA VfL Wolfsburg
14 Jorudberg FF SWEDEN 1. FC Köln
15 Maarsfort NORWAY 1. FSV Mainz 05

Other European Teams PES 2017 Teams

1 Pabrowiestein AUSTRIA RB Salzburg
2 KVC Meirkugaurt BELGIUM Anderlecht
3 Alashergokh BULGARIA Ludogorets
4 F.K. Ljemorac CROATIA HJK Hajduk
5 Mythloxanthi CYPRUS Apoel
6 Verwestadt S.V. CZECH REP Viktoria Plzen
7 Hjorwesland BK DENMARK Kopenhavn
8 A.C. Nitsaloskis GREECE Olympiacos
9 Herismakhgia GREECE Panathinaikos
10 Xakoulagos GREECE PAOK
11 Kirksburgh City IRELAND Dundalk FC
12 FC Meuchawyz POLAND Legia Warsaw
13 FC Cerchizmajiu ROMANIA Steaua Bucharesti
14 Gharnetova RUSSIA Zenit
15 Nakhqachev RUSSIA FK Rostov
16 Waryamosuk RUSSIA Spartak Moscow
17 PFC Ryagzhilograd SERBIA Red Star Belgrade
18 Quarpelather City SCOTLAND Celtic
19 Blookrows SCOTLAND Rangers
20 Saintragler SCOTLAND Aberdeen
21 A.S. Punoichongaux SWITZERLAND Young Boys Bern
22 Cantlesir Spor TURKEY Galatasaray
23 Mrabspor TURKEY Fenerbahce
24 Trunecan TURKEY Trabzonspor
25 Nelapoltsk UKRAINE Shakhtar
26 FC Nortovka UKRAINE FC Astana

PLA League PES 2017 Teams

1 Cunturipa ARGENTINA
2 Puntihuerva ARGENTINA
3 Targueral BRAZIL
4 Giberchampu BRAZIL
5 Quertemoyo BRAZIL
6 Harmanuci BRAZIL
7 Zarquagena BRAZIL
8 Cateravai BRAZIL
9 Aruzutanque BOLIVIA
10 Buchaneva CHILE
11 Heztorrium COLOMBIA
12 Tyhuanzo COLOMBIA
13 Guarchomato ECUADOR
14 Nuerrujiyo ECUADOR
15 Biraquachu PARAGUAY
16 Qharitunbo PARAGUAY
17 Bamgarrua PERU
18 Carizupello PERU
19 Marribohua URUGUAY
20 Hientozario VENEZUELA

Other Teams (Latin America) PES 2017 Teams

1 Jobazavar BOLIVIA
2 Benbacampo BOLIVIA
3 Traperzo BOLIVIA
4 Floskrule COLOMBIA
5 Guidraeniale COLOMBIA
6 Fovragizum COLOMBIA
7 Espionorte ECUADOR
8 Poquehillo ECUADOR
9 Contaquipura ECUADOR
10 Chequebero MEXICO
11 Duzaghalia PARAGUAY
12 Wahuchamate PARAGUAY
13 Etamuaranies PARAGUAY
14 Ayatohua PERU
15 Huatyncan PERU
16 Quimrigna PERU
17 Diazagreccio URUGUAY
18 Zagrepaqu URUGUAY
19 Xavrenaguel URUGUAY
20 Cosmopolizia VENEZUELA
21 Saqutamagel VENEZUELA
22 Huerpojauza VENEZUELA

Other Teams (Africa) PES 2017 Teams

1 Pleasure Horn SOUTH AFRICA

PAS League PES 2017 Teams

1 Kalaquisong City AUSTRALIA
2 Huangying Qingshun CHINA
3 Bharshapur INDIA
4 Cersipla Jakarta INDONESIA
5 Sayramskal IRAN
6 Zangrhan IRAN
7 Altiplano Bunan JAPAN
8 Mouqabaram JORDAN
9 Qatorejan QATAR
10 Moratyadi SAUDI ARABIA
11 Yaraydeccah SAUDI ARABIA
12 Fontana City SINGAPORE
13 Cheonsang Teayang SOUTH KOREA
14 Sujung Bada SOUTH KOREA
15 Krungthep United THAILAND
16 Almorfida UAE
17 Kharimsharjah UAE
18 Qaxoqavoiy UZBEKISTAN
19 Haiphong Athletic VIETNAM
20 WE United FREE TEAM

camp nou in night setting fine, but daytime it definitely needs tweaking

speaking of stadium pitch issues, the preview pic for anfield doesnt have the right green tone for the turf. compare it to the latest epl match played last week...
http://imgur.com/K8b5uZe

ps how do i go about embedding an image here? ive copied and paste link in the "image" button but it doesnt work??

copy the image URL (not the page URL) ... click right on image and choose copy the image URL

Back
Top Bottom