PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

(Xbox One play)Im Playing Arsenal and the Computer was Riverplate, what can i say the AI fucking good, im playing of Superstar and the KI press and foul excellent, im not Time for play, this ist the best Pro Ever, im amazing.

Statistic: im 4 Foul and CPU have 5 foul great is that.

Thanks to raise my hype and make the waiting more painful. Lol

All my shots have gone wide so far. Just had a clear goal with Torres and he missed :/ too many off target.

Damn they just scored a header from a cross.

BTW, I've hardly seen replays. This is good.

i'm still happy, hopefully its a new learning curve, ur obv just a n00b ;) :D

All my shots have gone wide so far. Just had a clear goal with Torres and he missed :/ too many off target.

Damn they just scored a header from a cross.

BTW, I've hardly seen replays. This is good.

Reay miss those days when we used to score so few in the first hours of gameplay.

Thats wonderful to hear.

No not yet.

I'm refreshing 3 stores every few minutes. NZ, US and HK. I'm in the demo section, and it's set to show the newest first.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-nz/demos/cid=STORE-MSF75508-DEMOS

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/all-demos-by-title/cid=STORE-MSF77008-ALLDEMOS

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-hk/newest-contents/cid=STORE-MSF86012-DEMONEWCONTENTS

As soon as it's there you can guarantee I'll post lol

Okay, thanks in advance :)) I'm really excited, obviously the ps3 version is not gonna be a banger graphically-wise but I really enjoyed last year's demo since it seemed to be equal to ps4's gameplay.

Watched a bunch of gameplay videos for pes2017 and i like it for now, they're on a good road. But there is something that irritates me extremely hard when ever i watch pes gameplay: the fucking ice skating! PES 2018 badly needs proper movement / foot planting. The graphics have become so good that when ever i see the players ice skating (which is basically all the fucking time) i feel like scratching my eyes out. Fifa has this proper physical movement since Fifa14 for fucks sake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSJztxFQGDA

DAMN IT, I spent the last ten minutes of my lunch hour checking every store and it wasn't out anywhere, I get back to work and ten minutes later check Evo-Web....... :(

Lots of impressions please, folks!

DAMN IT, I spent the last ten minutes of my lunch hour checking every store and it wasn't out anywhere, I get back to work and ten minutes later check Evo-Web....... :(

Lots of impressions please, folks!

Just downloaded now. Demo is quite small at just over 3gb.

I'll post some impressions as I'm just about to boot it up, a disclaimer that I'm likely pickier than most people on here though and analyse everything lol.

Ok so after so many goalless games I've finally scored 4 in one game! All hail Giroud!

Best of all they were all good goals. None cheap.

Oh and the end of match highlights, they're finally more than 6!! Had a ton of them one after the other! This is great and finally happening after so long... since... PES 1? Lol.

I also love how I'm in complete control of the corner kicks now. No random runs. I choose the set up on the fly. Love this!

EDIT: And even though I think the animations are archaic and need an overhaul, they're definitely making the best out of them. Very fluid.

3.481 GB in Ps4

In store new Zeland

In search dont find

Go GAMES / DEMOS

Is the first

Cqi0kHsWAAAcKuy.jpg

The first thing you notice when starting is the added weight to things.

Players feel heavier, they actually have momentum, players take a first touch that is pronounced. It gives the game a nicer more realistic flow.

The best way to describe it is imagine if Fifa 16 was responsive.

That general change to the game is enough for me to know that I prefer it to pes 2016 and 2015. I found those games felt too arcadey.

Lami, I can confirm that attacking and defensive instructions are indeed greyed out. So you can't adjust attacking styles, build up etc

But you are able to assign advanced instructions, although the new advanced instructions like false 9 etc are also greyed out.

Last edited:
Ok so after so many goalless games I've finally scored 4 in one game! All hail Giroud!

Best of all they were all good goals. None cheap.

Oh and the end of match highlights, they're finally more than 6!! Had a ton of them one after the other! This is great and finally happening after so long... since... PES 1? Lol.

I also love how I'm in complete control of the corner kicks now. No random runs. I choose the set up on the fly. Love this!

EDIT: And even though I think the animations are archaic and need an overhaul, they're definitely making the best out of them. Very fluid.

Are you getting that one more game feeling back ?

Huh???
FIFA 16 IS responsive.

Well nice, I still have my NZ account and gonna give it a go when i come home.

I don't personally think it is.

The animations have priority in fifa, as opposed to pes where player input is given priority.

Traditionally in pes games an animation will be cut short to prioritise what the player has pressed, in fifa the animation needs to complete first.

I don't believe it's possible that anyone could deem fifa 16 as being more responsive than pes 2016.

Pes 2017 feels much nicer, for me it's inbetween Fifa 16 and PES 2016 in terms of responsiveness. I found PES 2016 too responsive, to the stage that ping pong passing felt (and looked) unnatural.

Seriously try and do one touch passing in 2017 and then immediately boot up 2016 and you'll see the difference.

Last edited:
I don't believe it's possible that anyone could deem fifa 16 as being more responsive than pes 2016. Fifa 16 feels as if you're playing with input lag.
Really?! :CONFUSE:

I don't want to turn this into a debate thread, but... I'm three-quarters of the way through a Master League season and I repeatedly find that I'll press the shoot button and the player will keep on running for just long enough to run into the defender and give up possession.

Even when defending, I can press the clearance button on the edge of my own box, and he'll take so long to kick it (if there's an opponent nearby) that he'll run into them (and start a stumbling animation that takes 2-3 seconds to stop), or hit the ball against them and give them a one-on-one.

In-fact, one of the first things I did upon trying PES 2016 was upload a video of my player running towards a ball and then stopping for no reason to allow the CPU player to get there first, which fits into this same category of player input being laggy or ignored:

This is one of the things I'd hoped had improved...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom