PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

The niggles I have with it so far like dated animations, gaps in midfield (probably because I can't change the tactics atm), rebound goals, level 1 passing not as free, lack of fouls, etc.

There are positives though like air duels, more animations that add to gameplay, CPU defensive AI, set pieces, ball physics (not perfect but better), hard low shots with just the shoot button, balanced.

Will keep playing to unfold more good and bad ;)

I've only played on professional so far and they were good games.

I honestly didn't pay attention and will do that now.

Will play my first Superstar game now.

Will try these too now :)

why wouldn't they allow some of the tactical settings :/

I honestly didn't pay attention and will do that now.

Will play my first Superstar game now.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing feedback.

The niggles I have with it so far like dated animations

See this is what confuses me. I wasn't impressed with the animations in pes 2016 either, yet it's stated by reviewers and many pes fans that the animations in pes are much better than fifa.

Now I'm not trying to turn this into a fifa vs pes as there is an appropriate thread on this forum.

But I'm just not impressed with the animations, despite the fox engine I'm seeing similar animations we had on previous gens. The player models and certain faces are stunning, but it's clear for me to see that animations are not great, and there's not many of them. I've been playing pes 2016 for a year pretty much and I've not discovered as many new animations as used to be the case, where over time you would always find something new.

I know this is off topic but could someone kindly talk me through the correct process to use my iPhone to download PS4 demos? I have set it up correctly and put it in rest mode but I can't find anywhere on the app or online to download demos remotely. I want to do this from work tomorrow when PES is released.

Thanks.

Well here's a positive too, the CPU AI have had more shots outside the box in 4 games than they've had in all of PES 2016 :LOL:

It's a good game. It feels closer to football than anything PES 2016 was. I hated 2016.

It's not excellent, but it's good. You'd love it :)

So it seems like a good base for the future ?

Lets hope they focus on animations/playermovement (physics) and CPU AI attitude. Dont like the fact that CPU doeent press when they need to. It would be bad winning semi final match and CPU not giving a fuck to press and steal the ball if I pass it around my defenders.

I know this is off topic but could someone kindly talk me through the correct process to use my iPhone to download PS4 demos? I have set it up correctly and put it in rest mode but I can't find anywhere on the app or online to download demos remotely. I want to do this from work tomorrow when PES is released.

Thanks.

When you sign into the store with a psn id that is set to primary on a ps4, and add an item to your cart and then checkout you're given an option to then download the item.

It's pretty straight forward. Perhaps you could sign into the psn on your pc, phone etc and test it out and you'll see how easy it is :)

The only additional steps you might have to take would be making sure the appropriate settings are set on the ps4 itself, my standby settings allow automatic updates, downloads etc so I'm able to remotely download from the store, updates download in the background etc

There's a "guide" here CLICK ME and you'll see how relatively simple it is. Scroll down to remote download.

Last edited:
Please let us know if the AI shoots higher than 3ft it was a game breaker for me last year in ML seeing the CPU spam low shots

So it seems like a good base for the future ?

Lets hope they focus on animations/playermovement (physics) and CPU AI attitude. Dont like the fact that CPU doeent press when they need to. It would be bad winning semi final match and CPU not giving a fuck to press and steal the ball if I pass it around my defenders.
I'm on superstar now and it's more a challenge obviously and getting pressed every where. I definitely like the CPU ai defense here. They anticipate and cover much better.

They're making me think more than I used to in 2016.

I'm on superstar now and it's more a challenge obviously and getting pressed every where. I definitely like the CPU ai defense here. They anticipate and cover much better.

Promising, good to hear that.

Thats great to hear, but I hope they do that in a more fair way, not eternal staminia

Is the demo out for ps4 on any region yet? I'm seeing videos on Twitter etc of people playing ps4 versions, but haven't read anything about it being out yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you sign into the store with a psn id that is set to primary on a ps4, and add an item to your cart and then checkout you're given an option to then download the item.

It's pretty straight forward. Perhaps you could sign into the psn on your pc, phone etc and test it out and you'll see how easy it is :)

The only additional steps you might have to take would be making sure the appropriate settings are set on the ps4 itself, my standby settings allow automatic updates, downloads etc so I'm able to remotely download from the store, updates download in the background etc

There's a "guide" here CLICK ME and you'll see how relatively simple it is. Scroll down to remote download.

Thanks for the reply. However, this appears to only focus on purchases. I just want to download a demo by remote access.

Thanks for the reply. However, this appears to only focus on purchases. I just want to download a demo by remote access.

A demo is considered a "purchase" too. The method is exactly the same.

Any item that is put in the checkout can then be remotely downloaded on your ps4.

Whether an item is paid for or free, so free to play, paid, demo, psn plus game etc is downloaded in the same way.

Is the demo out for ps4 on any region yet? I'm seeing videos on Twitter etc of people playing ps4 versions, but haven't read anything about it being out yet.

Not as far as I know, and I'm refreshing the US, NZ and Hong Kong stores.

Really like the sound of that

A demo is considered a "purchase" too. The method is exactly the same.

Any item that is put in the checkout can then be remotely downloaded on your ps4.

Whether an item is paid for or free, so free to play, paid, demo, psn plus game etc is downloaded in the same way.

Not as far as I know, and I'm refreshing the US, NZ and Hong Kong stores.

Thanks m8

(Xbox One play)Im Playing Arsenal and the Computer was Riverplate, what can i say the AI fucking good, im playing of Superstar and the KI press and foul excellent, im not Time for play, this ist the best Pro Ever, im amazing.

Statistic: im 4 Foul and CPU have 5 foul great is that.

Anynone know if the ps3 demo is already available? I know it's coming to Germany tomorrow but i couldn't find it in the US/Hong Kong store yet.

Anynone know if the ps3 demo is already available? I know it's coming to Germany tomorrow but i couldn't find it in the US/Hong Kong store yet.

No not yet.

I'm refreshing 3 stores every few minutes. NZ, US and HK. I'm in the demo section, and it's set to show the newest first.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-nz/demos/cid=STORE-MSF75508-DEMOS

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/all-demos-by-title/cid=STORE-MSF77008-ALLDEMOS

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-hk/newest-contents/cid=STORE-MSF86012-DEMONEWCONTENTS

As soon as it's there you can guarantee I'll post lol

this pleases me greatly, so easy to score on basic on 2016 and barely any error
All my shots have gone wide so far. Just had a clear goal with Torres and he missed :/ too many off target.

Damn they just scored a header from a cross.

BTW, I've hardly seen replays. This is good.

Back
Top Bottom