PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

:RANT:

Senza_titolo_1.jpg

Seriously?

What game doesn't have resolution option and 60fps in PC games??

Well, making a old gen port is their choice. But they should at least show real screenshots of the game on steam. Why mislead.

We need the option to customize Lod in settings, that should improve the animations during gameplay. And better animations= better feel during gameplay.

And they should probably increase the contrast and lightings in Ps360 and Pc.

Anyway, this thread has served it's purpose. We got our answer Not the one I'd wished for.

ps4 gameplay is way better/smoother than crappy PC version. how in the world could somebody not recognize that!?

And are You camped in the PC thread with the sole purpose of trolling PC users then? Is it serving any purpose or going anywhere?

I've already trusted Konami enough honestly.

Weeks before release we already knew the PC version of PES 2015 wouldn't be on par with the PS4 version, fair enough. It got me angered, but that was the publisher's decision. Take it or leave it.
PES 2015 for PC was, all in all, a good game even on PC, even if they graphically downgraded it from the demo (yes, I said downgraded. The demo had better graphics than the final game, and that was a thing one would only find out upon purchase).
Nevertheless, putting PS4 screens on the case of the physical copy and on the Steam page of the game was misleading to say the least. And that's a huge lack of respect to PC users.

PES 2016 was, in my opinion, somehow worse than the previous game. This time, though, I saw as a big lack of respect the fact that they stated "our goal is to reduce the gap with the next-gen versions" which was, again, something that they didn't even try to achieve.

Now they think they can make fun of the PC community by trolling us (they never stated the PC version was going to be different from the PS4 one this time, they just thought we would already know it as a fact).
Again, lack of respect to say the least.

So, what I take from that Bhatti sentence is "apart from a better framerate and higher resolutions available, you're getting a 360 port". It's up to them now to prove me wrong: if PES 2017 turned out being a good game, I'd buy it even if it's an old-gen port.
Otherwise it could aswell stay on the shelf, old-gen port or not.

Great post! :WORSHIP: :APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

And are You camped in the PC thread with the sole purpose of trolling PC users then? Is it serving any purpose or going anywhere?

i'm doing ppl a favour who might believe that pc gameplay really is the same and then will be disappointed af.

23jptop.jpg

It will be interesting to see how the above feature affects the PC version, after all their is no mention of it being exclusive to PS4/XBOX One.

Why not just buy a PS4! There are so many great exclusive games coming for it, so it isn't just for PES. I remember a time when every gamer had a ps2.

I'm bit ashamed but fuc* them, not again - cracked version, here we go.

Im a bit ashamed that You have not read forum rules re piracy,and suggest You do so while You have a chance.And anyone else thinking of expanding on that topic.

:PIRATE:

Why not just buy a PS4! There are so many great exclusive games coming for it, so it isn't just for PES. I remember a time when every gamer had a ps2.

Lots of people are sensitive to 30fps and controllers. (I'm not sensitive to 30fps though. Cause I played games in 10fps in my laptop..)

And mods, faces....

I think the cutscenes are 30fps in Pes16 Ps4, right?

Lots of people are sensitive to 30fps and controllers. (I'm not sensitive to 30fps though. Cause I played games in 10fps in my laptop..)

And mods, faces....

I think the cutscenes are 30fps in Pes16 Ps4, right?

On PS4 it's 60fps during gameplay, but I don't know about cutscenes, I'm not that guy that notices things like this. But the game runs smoothly and I experience no lag. Even in online I don't but the game feels weird not as good as offline. I hope they fix this in PES 2017. As for controls, I don't know how anyone can play football games without the controls, no offense, it's more efficient/quality.

Im a bit ashamed that You have not read forum rules re piracy,and suggest You do so while You have a chance.And anyone else thinking of expanding on that topic.

:PIRATE:

Sorry, I'm a blind fan of PES since 6 but this gone too far already, I feel raped.

ps. tbh, I will buy it anyway :MAD:

Thinking of getting one, but ps4 neo around the corner better wait first to see what happens

On PS4 it's 60fps during gameplay, but I don't know about cutscenes, I'm not that guy that notices things like this. But the game runs smoothly and I experience no lag. Even in online I don't but the game feels weird not as good as offline. I hope they fix this in PES 2017. As for controls, I don't know how anyone can play football games without the controls, no offense, it's more efficient/quality.

Yeah, I play with keyboard. I just find it comfortable just like how consoles gamers prefer to play shooting games with a controller.

Yeah, I got the same opinion as lopiop. With Ps4k coming around, I find it hard to buy a Ps4 now. But if it turns out that Original Ps4's price goes down below $200, I would grab that and save rest of the money for upgrading Pc.

Yes, but the PS2 was - even in the time it was new - a much cheaper console than the PS4. Not everybody can effort it.

30fps games make my eyes bleed, i can't go back to consoles, they are too underpowered and the games are way too expensive.

Atleast he's being positive now. It is good.

But they need to improve the lightings in Ps3 and Pc version. Make the lights and textures like Pes 10 and the game will look great.

Agreed!
On another Twitter post he said he's seen the PC version and it looked in his words "very nice"

It's hard to trust Bhatti. I mean he keeps on spouting positive things of the game on Twitter, wouldn't it be easier just to put screenshots to hold the claim
We'd probably notice the shadow of the goalposts is still missing during daytime if he did. Yeah, it's a major gripe I had with previous PES versions for PC and I don't expect them to fix it even this time.

Just sayin'. :P

Back
Top Bottom