PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Denuvo means no mods or something changed? It would kill PES PC version then.

Fifa is using denuvo and its being modded the shit out. So I don't think denuvo will kill modding.

Nut si ce denivo blocks exe modifications and dll extension, so no kitserver id denuvo.

Konami just confirmed 1920x1080 will be the max resolution for PC in 2017. In 2016 the max resolution for PC was less.
No way. PES 2016 could surely be played at 1920x1080, while FIFA 16 could reach up to 1440p if I recall correctly.

anybody preordered the game? real shambles that after 2 editions theyre still shitting on pc users, even after reports from online news outlets

I did. If gameplay is improved - and especially online play - I will be happy, graphics is not as important as gameplay to me.

It's strange though that PC version is so old-gen...it shouldn't be that hard to port an Xbox One game to PC. Maybe the future will be better: http://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/03/01/microsoft-to-unify-xbox-one-and-pc-gaming-what-does-this-mean-for-the-future/

"I think PC is not OLD-Gen and not Next-Gen, is a unique version, totally different in a matter of graphics of PS3,360, PS4,XOne, I also believe that so PC not have the same content as the PS4, the chart PC is evolving every year, we will see how it will come out this year. PES 2014 on high (it was the medium of PES 2016 in some aspects even better), PES 2015 on high (it was the middle of PES 2016) and PES 2017 on high .............. .
And those who have average PC or bad (Low) can not complain about anything. The question to be discussed is the content because the chart is already doing well here ..... thinking well KONAMI is more than sure not to let the Next-Gen, 80% of the PC population plays in the medium and low (low ), it is based on research that she does when we started the online PES. Anyway if Next-Gen, most would have to buy more stuff to PC, eg processor, ram, video card etc ... Rather than vc buy these parts, it would be better to buy a PS4. And remembering that PC has the patchs, which sometimes have content that makes better than PS4. But no one wants to be editing to Konami for free not, many people already stopped , and is stopping editing so too .... Edit is good, but sometimes you also have to Revise its concepts."
~ Estarlen Silva
https://m.facebook.com/estarlensilvaedit/

I play Fifa16 in 4k natively....and you can play pes in 4k as well....there's a program called "Pes resolution changer".
I was talking about resolutions supported "out of the box", I actually didn't know FIFA 16 was already playable in 4K, it shows 1440p to me as the maximum available resolution (I have a 1080p screen with VSR enabled by default via AMD drivers). :)

I hope that will not go at the cost of the processor. I have a duo core Quad cpu Q8300 @2.5 Ghz

You can be calm.

I have processor with 4 x 1,5 GHz cores...
It is very bad but PES 2016 works on the MEDIUM picture quality and MAX resolution without lag! :)
I hope in PES 2017 it will be the same. If not I have to overclock my CPU.

Last edited:
You can be calm.

I have processor with 4 x 1,5 GHz cores...
It is very bad but PES 2016 works on the MEDIUM picture quality and MAX resolution without lag! :)
I hope in PES 2017 it will be the same. If not I have to overclock my CPU.

I hope you are right.
THIS site claims the following specs for PES 2017 and those are much higher than the one for PES 2016, especially the processor:

Processor:
Intel Core i3-550 3.2GHz
or

AMD Phenom II X3 715

Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GT 640 v3

AMD Radeon R7 250 v2 2GB

RAM 4GB

I hope you are right.
THIS site claims the following specs for PES 2017 and those are much higher than the one for PES 2016, especially the processor:

Processor:
Intel Core i3-550 3.2GHz
or

AMD Phenom II X3 715

Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GT 640 v3

AMD Radeon R7 250 v2 2GB

RAM 4GB

Nothing announced yet, so FAKE.
Probably it will be similar to pes 15 and 16 requirements.

@Han,
Fake. Requirements on this site are too high.
On the 20th anniversary (2016) there was no improvement so now (2017) would be only a little improvement.

By the way, Asim Tanvir confirmed on his Twitter that guys who test PES 2017 be allowed to give us their impressions about game 4th August. Moreover, they will give us some gameplay footage also 4th August.

People can buy a cheap Gpu like 950. Why still stuck in dx9?

I play Fifa 16 at 2880x1800 Dsr. But to test the max resolution, I set a custom res 4200x2640 and it showed in the settings of Fifa 16. Even Fifa 12 showed that resolution.

I think Fifa supports any resolution. Because I got 640x360 and 320x200 in fifasetup.

Btw, Pes 10 and 13 had 2880x1800 in settings. So what do you mean Pes 16 supports upto 1080p only??

I didn´t even mention that website. But it's okay.
You people still have poor computers?
We are in 2016.
Common.
It's not a poor computer if I do not play games with high demanding specs.

Why spending a lot of money for higher system specs I never use?
Games I play do not use those high specs, like Civilization.

:RANT:

Senza_titolo_1.jpg

I assume this topic can be definitely closed...we got our (predictable) answer
Not sure what you mean. The screenshots from Adam's tweet ( post 197 above ) sounds positive to me: Framerate and resolution vastly superior om the PC.

Not sure what you mean. The screenshots from Adam's tweet ( post 197 above ) sounds positive to me: Framerate and resolution vastly superior om the PC.

pes 2015 and 2016 also had 1080p & 60fps. nevertheless they were crappy ps3 ports.

@Mods: Realise it might be controversial, but as one of I'd imagine a few folks who don't have the opportunity to play both PC AND PS4/XBONE - could we set up a poll to see opininos on if gameplay on PES 2016 is the same across both?

Just gameplay, obviously. So tactics, formations and all that included, but not of the modes.

If not no worries, I just can't seem to find a consistent answer, and really want to play on PC this year

Last edited:
@Mods: Realise it might be controversial, but as one of I'd imagine a few folks who don't have the opportunity to play both PC AND PS4/XBONE - could we set up a poll to see opininos on if gameplay on PES 2016 is the same across both?

Just gameplay, obviously. So tactics, formations and all that included, but not of the modes.

If not no worries, I just can't seem to find a consistent answer, and really want to play on PC this year
split opinions on tat one, there is a thread about tat, some said its similar gameplay while others said there are animations lacking

I've already trusted Konami enough honestly.

Weeks before release we already knew the PC version of PES 2015 wouldn't be on par with the PS4 version, fair enough. It got me angered, but that was the publisher's decision. Take it or leave it.
PES 2015 for PC was, all in all, a good game even on PC, even if they graphically downgraded it from the demo (yes, I said downgraded. The demo had better graphics than the final game, and that was a thing one would only find out upon purchase).
Nevertheless, putting PS4 screens on the case of the physical copy and on the Steam page of the game was misleading to say the least. And that's a huge lack of respect to PC users.

PES 2016 was, in my opinion, somehow worse than the previous game. This time, though, I saw as a big lack of respect the fact that they stated "our goal is to reduce the gap with the next-gen versions" which was, again, something that they didn't even try to achieve.

Now they think they can make fun of the PC community by trolling us (they never stated the PC version was going to be different from the PS4 one this time, they just thought we would already know it as a fact).
Again, lack of respect to say the least.

So, what I take from that Bhatti sentence is "apart from a better framerate and higher resolutions available, you're getting a 360 port". It's up to them now to prove me wrong: if PES 2017 turned out being a good game, I'd buy it even if it's an old-gen port.
Otherwise it could aswell stay on the shelf, old-gen port or not.

I've already trusted Konami enough honestly.

Weeks before release we already knew the PC version of PES 2015 wouldn't be on par with the PS4 version, fair enough. It got me angered, but that was the publisher's decision. Take it or leave it.
PES 2015 for PC was, all in all, a good game even on PC, even if they graphically downgraded it from the demo (yes, I said downgraded. The demo had better graphics than the final game, and that was a thing one would only find out upon purchase).
Nevertheless, putting PS4 screens on the case of the physical copy and on the Steam page of the game was misleading to say the least. And that's a huge lack of respect to PC users.

PES 2016 was, in my opinion, somehow worse than the previous game. This time, though, I saw as a big lack of respect the fact that they stated "our goal is to reduce the gap with the next-gen versions" which was, again, something that they didn't even try to achieve.

Now they think they can make fun of the PC community by trolling us (they never stated the PC version was going to be different from the PS4 one this time, they just thought we would already know it as a fact).
Again, lack of respect to say the least.

So, what I take from that Bhatti sentence is "apart from a better framerate and higher resolutions available, you're getting a 360 port". It's up to them now to prove me wrong: if PES 2017 turned out being a good game, I'd buy it even if it's an old-gen port.
Otherwise it could aswell stay on the shelf, old-gen port or not.
3 editions down the line and they still intentionally release a gimped port, literally can't fathom their desicion making process

ps4 gameplay is way better/smoother than crappy PC version. how in the world could somebody not recognize that!?

Back
Top Bottom