PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

When was the last time we got a demo before release, I can only recall the last demo was Pes 2013, where jenkey created a tool to unlock more teams

When was the last time we got a demo before release, I can only recall the last demo was Pes 2013, where jenkey created a tool to unlock more teams

PES 2014 Demo - Released one month after PES 2014. Posted by the Brand Manager of Konami on PES-PATCH Website. (Last one offline installation.)
http://www.gamepressure.com/download.asp?ID=46511
PES 2015 & 2016 Demo - Released on Steam.
I tested and i play it.
Other thing, don´t buy the game and wait for the demo.

Hearing unconfirmed rumours that PC version will no longer be restricted to DirectX 9.

Send the clues.

Last edited:
It was about the topic... PES 2017 need to fix online mode in PES 2016 is bad as hell.. !?

You can not expect to talk about PES 2017 without compare it with PES 2016.

It made no mention of PES2017, keep on topic.

Why not post PES 2017 need to fix online mode in first place?

In 2016 the PC version is a old-gen port but Konami gave us it for free (myClub). Perhaps in 2017 the PC version will be better but not for free?

It is very likely. Konami just confirmed 1920x1080 will be the max resolution for PC in 2017. In 2016 the max resolution for PC was less.

I think Konami is going to give us something better than old-gen (PS3 and Xbox 360) but a little worse than next-gen (PS4 and Xbox One).

I want to get old-gen port because my computer is old and I play on low picture quality... But in 2017 PC version can be better.

[Sorry, my english is poor but I'm working on it.] :))

Craig Chapman ‏@CWChap
@AsimTanvir Is anyone ever going to break the wall of silence surrounding the PC version ? #pes

Adam Bhatti
‏@Adam_Bhatti
@CWChap @omario2013sabir @AsimTanvir we've answered many times, it's a shame you haven't seen it. Do not expect it same level as PS4/XBone.

@AsimTanvir we've answered many times, it's a shame you haven't seen it. Do not expect it same level as PS4/XBone.

This.
emot-suicide.gif

"we've answered many times"

Answered what? Since 2014? They mute and block people on twitter. :PUKE:

Last edited:
Craig Chapman ‏@CWChap
@AsimTanvir Is anyone ever going to break the wall of silence surrounding the PC version ? #pes

Adam Bhatti
‏@Adam_Bhatti
@CWChap @omario2013sabir @AsimTanvir we've answered many times, it's a shame you haven't seen it. Do not expect it same level as PS4/XBone.

Adam Bhatti on Twitter said:
Info will come from dev team who work on PC
He doesn't know nothing, it's clear that the London studio only have PS4 version and the other versions are still in hand of devs. Let's wait and see... :SMOKIN: :PRAY:

It's insulting and disrespectful to all PC PES fans, same as 2015, 2016 and now for 2017. They just hate us .
But ... why ?They can protect from hacking .. this awful and unplayable game . Its not our fault .

He doesn't know nothing, it's clear that the London studio only have PS4 version and the other versions are still in hand of devs. Let's wait and see... :SMOKIN: :PRAY:

PC version definitely won't be at Ps4 level. Maybe there will be some little improvements compared to Pes 2016 PC graphics, but don't expect anything better than an hybrid.

Even if he doesn't know the details, he knows for sure PC version is still not Ps4 level.

PC version definitely won't be at Ps4 level. Maybe there will be some little improvements compared to Pes 2016 PC graphics, but don't expect anything better than an hybrid.

Even if he doesn't know the details, he knows for sure PC version is still not Ps4 level.

I think it's most likely that Adam is instructed to tell only good things... move other things under the carpet :JAY:

Yep, I think so, too.

But I hope that we get at least all stadiums.

Its obviously due to platform revenue. If the PC version isn't bringing in the sales then konami won't give it the development resources, they would obviously rather tempt fans to go out and buy a console

Its obviously due to platform revenue. If the PC version isn't bringing in the sales then konami won't give it the development resources, they would obviously rather tempt fans to go out and buy a console
Should be the opposite. If you bring in good resources, you get more buyers for that platform.

Sad news - maybe they think many computers can't handle next gen graphics (like pes 2014 and lags during replays) - at least give us a switcher - or if not simply means they want to force us to buy a PS4

let's be optimistic and wait game release
hopefully they give us similar graphics such as lighting in night mode and crowd (difficult to make by pc community)
rest can be fixed with mods (more stadiums, better pitch texture, faces, boots, quality ...)

Last edited:
Denuvo is the only way pes will get ps4 port
Until then ea will dominate

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G903F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

anybody preordered the game? real shambles that after 2 editions theyre still shitting on pc users, even after reports from online news outlets

Back
Top Bottom