PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

So that means the Xbox 1 is the only platform where you cannot share files :(
If this is true, I will buy the PC version this year and hope that the new gameplay is equally good on the PC as for the Xbox 1 and the PS4...

The article said that now PS4 can be edited 'as easy as PC', because now we can share files. PC had never had an issue on modding we can easily download a patch .

So it's absolutely ridiculous apart from konami treat users with patches and mods.
So why we need the Edit Mod ingame anyways?
No sence.
The reason why people don´t buy the game and help konami.
Let's close the book for PC Version, i'm done.

So it's absolutely ridiculous apart from konami treat users with patches and mods.
No sence.

If Your done we dont expect to see another post from You anytime soon.

If this is true, I will buy the PC version this year and hope that the new gameplay is equally good on the PC as for the Xbox 1 and the PS4...

Yeah, Adam said that filesharing is for playstation. I read that is not because of a certain contract between konami and sony, but mainly because microsoft haven't implemented the file sharing feature on xbox.

No sence.

I don't understand why you are so disappointed about file sharing features, you don't actually need it for pc unless you want to mod the game yourself instead of just downloading a patch.

Maybe he does, i know a lot of people who would rather add kits and everything on their own via edit mode, and for who they want, and how they want, instead of downloading and picking one of the few full patches.

You have to give people lots of options.

Maybe he does, i know a lot of people who would rather add kits and everything on their own via edit mode, and for who they want, and how they want, instead of downloading and picking one of the few full patches.

You have to give people lots of options.

Maybe, but still in my opinion not a major thing that would make you too disappointed and say you're done with the game. You can still add kits and stuffs with cpk files, so I don't see too much of a problem. It's a different case if you're on xbox because not having the file sharing features means you're stuck with fake kits and there is no way around it.

Gameplay have been the same for two years now. And it will probably be a visually downgraded version of the game for the PC.

Where can I buy the DVD Version? I only find Steam Download and my Internet is slow

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Where can I buy the DVD Version? I only find Steam Download and my Internet is slow

As far as I know you'll need Steam anyways to activate the game even if you buy it on DVD, it has been that way since PES 2015 I think.

I know. But where can I buy it as DVD Version? I only find Xbox360/One & PS3/4

EDIT.

Now I can buy it @ Amazon

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1211qDkbbg
If somebody knows Portuguese... don't know if these are real information.

Edit: I found this image too.
TFrk697.jpg

Last edited:
The official Brand Manager told us to talk about PC Version only on @officialpes. So I decided to make some questions and I got the answer... Muted. Is this really necessary to mute fans?
This company is really the worst nightmare.
So... You don´t need to disturb the king anymore.
They don´t care.

The official Brand Manager told us to talk about PC Version only on @officialpes. So I decided to make some questions and I got the answer... Muted. Is this really necessary to mute fans?
This company is really the worst nightmare.
So... You don´t need to disturb the king anymore.
They don´t care.

You dont like Konami,You have made Your point too many times.

Look up "last chance saloon".

I got the answer finally.

@officialpes
We've said to many other fans, no news to announce at this moment. When we do, we'll share.

Back
Top Bottom