PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Something tells me the current generation won't last that long. I think PS5/XBOX (whatever they may be called) may see the light by 2018. It's just a feeling I have that they will become dated sooner than last gen consoles.

Its a possibility, it will fit into the 5 year cycle each gen should go through. the PS3/Xbox360 cycle lasted almost 9 years because it was such a successful cash cow, the current gen hardware we see now really should have been released in late 2011 early 2012!

@AsimTanvir
Might want to stay tuned to @WENBlog for the next hour or so. #justsaying

I might go PES crazy for the next few hours. Sor... Nah, I won't regret anything.

Hope. We're getting something. Real something.

That PES Club Manager:
I haven´t played that game and haven´t watched the entire video from start to the end, but seen a few things like building training facilities for your team and individual training for the players.

Could there be hope that the ML won´t be that naked and dull like in the last release?

Why is there an iPhone?! And why is Neymar's face so awful?

Last edited:
Love the past. Play the future. Those adboards.

This is going to be good.

The Arena Corinthians seems to be in, as well as the old Estadio Amazonas (?). But the new PES ball looks strange...

I'm just waiting for the news that PC version will be ported from PS3. Then KONAMI could fck themselves again this year.

Arena Corinthians of Sao Paulo are in the game (0:15s)
act.jpg

Pulling that shit twice is too much, even for Konami. Really don't think they'll make such a mistake, especially since EA went the opposite direction last year.

Back
Top Bottom