PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Arena Corinthians of Sao Paulo are in the game (0:15s)
act.jpg
I add "Estádio Beira-Rio" SC Internacional stadium at the end of the teaser
beirario_front2.jpg

Pulling that shit twice is too much, even for Konami. Really don't think they'll make such a mistake, especially since EA went the opposite direction last year.

You never know. They aren't interested in PC market.
If I had to vote, I would say it's going to be a ps3 port again.

You think we are going to get an official reason this time why they 'pulled the trailer?' Does it get anymore bizarre, last years was shit and understandable but this is just, well...

Only Konami.

Well one thing which is for sure the graphics will be exactly the same.

Doesnt seem like that to me. Players look slightly better in terms of face models (things like ears), textures have more details on shirts (the brazilian kit with the close cam at neymar), grass seems better as well as the lighting.

Theres only one scene that ressembled pes 2015 a bit too much in terms of visuals, but thats about it. Overall, graphics clearly look to be imprived this year.

Lets be honest, this is a teaser trailer, and as a teaser trailer, it looks nice, far better than th mess that it was last years.

Finally some decent shading!!!!!!!!!

Guys i real hope that Konami turns on the pc master race this time! That + 4k my god.

But......gameplay i need gameplay.

You think we are going to get an official reason this time why they 'pulled the trailer?' Does it get anymore bizarre, last years was shit and understandable but this is just, well...

Only Konami.
This was probably the video that was supposed to be posted on Friday for the full reveal.

Doesnt seem like that to me. Players look slightly better in terms of face models (things like ears), textures have more details on shirts (the brazilian kit with the close cam at neymar), grass seems better as well as the lighting.
I can't see a difference in terms of assets. The Brazil kit is exactly the same as in PES 2015 (they are actually getting a new kit for the Copa America).

I can't see a difference in terms of assets. The Brazil kit is exactly the same as in PES 2015 (they are actually getting a new kit for the Copa America).

I agree , kits and face are the same , stadium and other objects too.
Only crowd and grass are improved. And some lighting adjustments
I wait full trailer , gameplay seems promising with those new physics animations

I like the trailer, the best one in recent years, BUT Neymar being in Brazil shirt could mean no Liga BBVA license, hopefully not but this is just my worry.

It looks good.

Great that they brought back the 'We will rock you'. That song always got me so pumped to play PES 2 back in the day. Hope they make another brillant intro with that music as background. Damn, those were the days...

Well, there isnt much to analyze from the teaser trailer excepet the visuals, and honestly I think it looks great, better than expected.

I migh be the type of person that is can be more easily impressed than most of you here, but bear in mind that I find pes 2015 to be laughable at times to nextgen standard, but maybe forgivable, due to pes2015 being the first konami try to next gen.

I want to believe that theres nothing decieving on this video tho. For example: the grass. I mean... Does the grass really look that good from other angles ? Is it really full 3d grass ?

We know that its easy to make the grass look good from the "flloor", you know...

There is not much that can be said from the teaser-trailer, it's just a teaser for the full reveal. The interesting things are imho that they kept the slogan "The pitch is ours" from last year and that they mention some 20th anniversary.

2 days to go till everything gets revealed about PES 2016.:SNACK:

Back
Top Bottom