PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

still no good, still allows CB runs to goal

Yeah. Everytime a new patch releases i try this,every time i'm disappointed. I guess it's something that can't be fixed with a patch without heavily rebalancing the gameplay.

Next Pes hopefully will fix that.

Yeah. Everytime a new patch releases i try this,every time i'm disappointed. I guess it's something that can't be fixed with a patch without heavily rebalancing the gameplay.

Next Pes hopefully will fix that.

If they don't fix it in PES 17, then I'm convinced they are targeting causal gamers.

well then it makes sense they sell it on the same price as the basic game currently. i was hoping for some extra stuff tho, not just releasing the game again with a different box. do you think more casual gamers who dont care about football that much will buy it? or FIFA players who havent bought the game already?

well then it makes sense they sell it on the same price as the basic game currently. i was hoping for some extra stuff tho, not just releasing the game again with a different box. do you think more casual gamers who dont care about football that much will buy it? or FIFA players who havent bought the game already?

It's less than 17£ on amazon and yes people are buying it, it's one of the top sellers

They never seem to be able to fix the fundamental problems like defenders dribbling up and that sort. I think I'm just going to skip 2017 if the demo has some big problems and wait for the possible f2p MyClub and just play online.

So, from what I can read no gameplay patch was released to fix the fundamental problems in PES 2016 and the DLC comes without all EURO teams and only one stadium... I was waiting until the price dropped + Euro to give it another shot but I guess not.

Last edited:
So I bit and tried it again after the update after reading the "more sim" comment..no change what so ever, I'm sure I must be playing something different at times

I have the US version - no update patch can be found.
And I also have the Australian Disc version - found update and installed new patch. The only thing ive noticed with this 1.07 patch is the pace is a bit slower.

With the new Euro datapack etc, I thought id be excited, but I have to be honest in that ive really lost interest in this game - and for me its purely the animation factor that's ruining it for me. Im just noticing it big time at the moment. Maybe because ive been playing a lot of pes2014 which for me has the more realistic animations (despite not having that much animation variation). Ive been playing pes12 and 13 as well, and animation wise, there are a lot of things both of these games do right - and the variations are amazing. Ball physics in 12 and 14 are amazing and to me are quite more sim like compared to 2016.. cant put my finger on it, but when I do a pass or make any type of kick, it feels like im actually kicking a ball in pes14. I just don't get that feeling with pes2016 atm...

Pes2017 needs to be a totally new build animation wise. My hope is that konami have been working on new motion capture for running animations (torso and arm movement)etc, over the last few years ready for a 2017 release... fingers crossed. Again, im not sure why the animations in pes16 didn't bug me earlier...

Last edited:
owned

but lemme correct your comment

Glad You like it.
hell2cop.jpg

:D

...interesting choice of cover star for konami. Normally they go for a well known player...but who the hell is that? And why is he holding a gun?

Does the data pack update overwrite the fake players in the fake leagues and reset their names, faces and stats?

By that what I mean is if I put the Bundesliga in over those teams (Gharnetova, Neapoltolsk, Eherenhofstadt etc) will my work get wiped after each data pack update?

The guys on the other Pes sites say that it's not as scripted and is easier to win but it plays better if that makes sense.

some players got a stat boost with the patch I believe as Dele Alli's stats increased after this minor patch and a few others too i believe. But they also reset the roster...

some players got a stat boost with the patch I believe as Dele Alli's stats increased after this minor patch and a few others too i believe. But they also reset the roster...
No, patches don't change stats. You are probably talking about the last data pack in March.

Back
Top Bottom